Question to Bruce and Jimmy about James Hoffa:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby dankbaar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Bruce,

Does Jimmy know who killed Hoffa and why? Does Jimmy know what happened to his body?

Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:13 pm

02.07.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

02.07.2018 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar, Our Highly Respected Creator of the JFKMS Forum, Posted this Interesting Headline, and Supporting Material.

02.07.2018 - On Advice of Counsel, James Earl Sutton-Files can neither confirm nor deny any or all conjectures, hearsay, innuendos, rumors, or speculations about this Subject Matter, or any and all Related Subject Matters.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Question to Bruce and Jimmy about James Hoffa:

Postby dankbaar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Dear Bruce,

I just called mrs. Barbara Crancer, daughter of Jimmy Hoffa. She blew me off. She said all the tips about my father's dissapearance don't pan out!

Frankly, I think she is sick and tired of it. She has given up.

Tell me Bruce, Why can't Jimmy say who killed James Hoffa? And what happened to his body? While he already has? Who is there to protect? Are the people responsible for the murder of Hoffa still alive? I don't think so! Jimmy can tell that he was the grassy knoll shooter, But not who killed Hoffa? For what reasons?

You and Jimmy must be laughing your asses off when the FBI is sent again on a wild goose chase to dig up Hoffa's body on such and such location. On the taxpayer's money!

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Dear Mr. Hoffa,

I imagine it must be frustrating and annoying to receive tips about the disappearence of your father, that amount to nothing. Nevertheless I feel I must share the following with you anyway.

I have been involved for 17 years now in a private investigation concerning James E. Files. Mr Files has confessed to being the man on the grassy knoll delivering the headshot to JFK. I have written a book on this and produced several documentaries. I met with mr. Files in november of 2003 in Stateville correctional facility for a 3 hour on camera interview about this subject, the JFK assassination.

He was incarcerated there since 1991, but has been released in may of 2016.

Needless to say, I believe his story and find him entirely credible, and so does a dozen of veteran FBI agents, who have looked into it. Although off camera and not publicly, on my request when I asked him about it, Mr. Files first indicated that he did not want to touch base on the Hoffa case, but indicated that he knew who killed mr. Hoffa and what happened with the body. It went more or less like this:

Note from Wim: The day before the video-interview, on November 18, 2003, I had a 4 hour talk with James Files and Pamela Ray. I brought the conversation to the murder of Jimmy Hoffa, and he said he did not want to discuss that. I then asked “But you do know who did that?” He said yes. I then confronted him with a book I had read, wherein a contract killer (Donald Frankos) had confessed that he had taken part in the murder and that Hoffa was killed in a home with a shot in the back of the head just after he sat down in a chair. Files commented that this was all “bullshit” and that “Hoffa was killed in a parking lot, in a wide open area”. So then I asked Files if he knew what happened to the body, and he said yes. I asked him if there was any merit to the rumors that the body was put in the concrete of Yankee stadium. Files said no and added: “I'll give you this: There is no body, his ashes are all over Detroit, but I will deny I ever told you that.”

The reason I asked was because on another occasion he wrote this to mrs. Pamela Ray, with whom he recently announced to be married with:

August 30, 1999, James Files to author in letter
Did you ever see the movie, “The Jimmy Hoffa Story?” I think that was the name of it. It was out two or three years ago. Anyway, it was pretty close to real life, except the ending. He was killed by a young gun, but the car was not loaded into a tractor-trailer. It was driven away from the area and to one of the sanitation yards and the body went into a furnace and the ashes went all over Detroit and the suburbs. That is a fact.

Since Mr. Files was heavily involved in the Sam Giancana/Tony Accardo family of Chicago, and the personal driver and bodyguard for enforcer Charles Nicoletti, it is very likely that his information is accurate. If you wish to learn more I could also try to bring you and possibly your sister in contact with mr. Files. I sense that he might divulge to you what he knows in a private conversation. In such case I would give you the contact data for his best living friend mr. Bruce Brychek, who is working on a biography of Mr. Files.

Respectfully,

Wim Dankbaar

Netherlands

dank@xs4all.nl
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Slav » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7cV0NsA84E

I guess frank Sheehan will go down as the killer his confession doesn’t look credible at all.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:06 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:25 pm

02.07.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Who Killed James Riddle Hoffa is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

Who Killed JFK is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

Who Killed MX is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

Who Killed MLK is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

Who Killed RFK is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

WHO CREATED AND DEVELOPED THE STRUCTURE TO REMOVE THESE EXPENDABLES IS THE PROPER QUESTION ?

WHO HAD THE POWER THEN AND NOW ?

WHO BENEFITTED THEN AND NOW ?

WHO HAS THE POWER TO KEEP THESE MATTERS COVERED UP PERPETUALLY, 54+ YEARS AND COUNTING ?

THE TOP DOWN APPROACH IS ESSENTIAL.

SEQUENTIAL TIME LINE ANALYSES IS ALSO ESSENTIAL.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby dankbaar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Who Killed James Riddle Hoffa is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

I disagree

I disagree

Who Killed MX is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

I disagree

Who Killed MLK is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

I disagree

Who Killed RFK is Irrelevant and Inconsequential.

I disagree

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Besides Bruce,

You don't answer my question: Is Jimmy able, willing and prepared to tell who killed Hoffa? If not, why not? Are there still people alive he needs to protect?

If the question who killed Hoffa, is so irrelevant and inconsequential, why has the government and FBI over the last 40 years spent millions of taxpayer's dollars to answer that question on wild goose chases? While they could walk to Jimmy and simply ask the answer to that question? Or is that maybe because the same FBI declared Jimmy not credible for his story on JFK? Could it be that if Jimmy gives them the solution to the Hoffa murder, they would have to withdraw their corrupt statements about him?

You think the question is inconsequential for James P. Hoffa and Barbara Crancer?

If the question who killed JFK, is irrelevant and inconsequential, why did Jimmy tell his story? That Jimmy told his story, had no consequences? He did not spend 15 more years in jail because of that? That was not a consequence?

Let me help you:

JF – Well, when it comes to giving somebody up, I have never given up anybody in my life. I am not gonna put anybody in prison. And as a matter of fact, you probably couldn’t get the FBI to admit to it, but when a couple of their people forced their way into Stateville, I was offered all kinds of deals and all kinds of agreements, if I would not give an interview on John F. Kennedy before. You know, I told them to do what they gotta do. They did, sorry to my regret, but the thing is this: I’m not gonna give anybody up, I’m not gonna put nobody in prison. I have never went to court and testified against anybody. And I have got a lot of deals offered in my time, I have told them to put me in jail. I went to jail, I’ve had cops tell me this and that. You know, we’re gonna lock you up, we’ve got you dead bang! I’ve had prosecutors come in and tell me: You’re dead coal! Plead guilty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eVqne8PT4M

Dear Bruce, best living friend of James Files, you are not saying that Jimmy's story was irrelevant and inconsequential, are you? Or what are you saying?

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Slav » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:57 pm

My disclaimer
I hereby do not intend to take sides make enemies upset anyone or get in the middle.

All I ever cared about is finding out what happened it was in my blood like a blood relatives needs to put closure.

Who shot JFK and the answer is

With that being said why do we continue to talk about James Files if he is irrelevant to the top down approach why is he being commercialized and marketed and books movies symposiums conferences pictures.

If one of my relatives were killed and the true story was not revealed and was known the closure and pain and suffering would never end, why not reveal who did it and how it happened, I’m sure jimmy doesn’t have to say he said it.

Same goes for RFK MLK and all the other people who were murdered because of the top down conspirators.

To understand the top down approach you have to be able to understand the bottom up and middle as well to get a full picture.

What is the purpose of this board, are we not trying to attract and educate a new generation as has been quoted many times.

Do we not owe it to our history to disclose and expose the truth to save us from future incidents in the future.

What is the purpose of investigating or trying to expose the top down if there are many truths known on this board that is being held secret.

Do we not want to help all the families come to a closing point in there life to be able to know the truth who killed there relatives.

I think we owe it to the country to give full disclosure from top down and bottom up so the nation could finally get the truth and all the families could finally take a deep breath of relief.

Jimmy says he is a Christian I am a Christian and feel the sorrow of the families who don’t know what happened.

Nobody says he has to come out and say it from his mouth someone else can say what happened .
I sure hope we can all work together to get the truth what really happened and who killed everyone does matter and is very relevent. Otherwise this board serves no purpose and should be frozen or erased.

I’m confused on these pictures they do not show a top down approach.

Again I do not mean to step on anyone’s toes

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:21 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:24 pm

What I would like to see is several pics of jimmy behind the fence I will pay 100.00
I’m sure if he went there one weekend he would make good money.

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Slav your post dated Feb. 8,2018(My Disclaimer) is the wisest and most meaningful post on this Forum in years and years if not in the entire existence of this Forum.So very well said and do know that many many believe the very same in what you wrote and said !!! Thank you for posting that !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby bobspez » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Reading between the lines it seems the questions were asked and answered. Jimmy reportedly said Hoffa was killed in an open area by a "young gun" and the body driven to a sanitation yard in Detroit where it was incinerated. He also said he wouldn't give anybody up so it's likely the "young gun" is still alive.
In terms of what is relevant, if you are looking at murder, the killer is most relevant. If you are looking at a conspiracy, the orchestrators are the most relevant. They are two different crimes. At least on all the "Law and Order" TV episodes I have watched, in most cases law enforcement will make a deal with the killer to bring down the orchestrators. But without the killer's testimony and corroboration by another party, there is seldom a case that can be made against the orchestrators. Now imagine the orchestrators have the cover of government (or are leading the government), media and law enforcement behind them, what are the chances the orchestrators will be brought to trial or whether dead or alive, even be convicted in the court of public opinion?
bobspez

Postby Slav » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:42 am

Tommyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks for the kind words, I have to thank people like you and Wim who have spent a lot of money doing research to bring the truth to the public, what would be the purpose if you and Wim decided to keep everything a secret what good would it be.

We all know jfk rfk is a result of the top giving the orders to all the others to follow threw, we know that Lee H Oswald didn’t set this up from the bottom up.

Wim has done an excellent job from the top down from the bottom up and from the middle and has put it all here at a huge expense, his efforts are outstanding and same with yours Tommy jumping on a plane and travelling to get your story and telling it.

What’s the purpose of the puzzle if the center pieces are missing, they are just as important as the rest of the puzzle.

Thank you Wim and Tommy and everyone else who has helped in putting the puzzle together.

On another note Tommy it’s -9 F it’s freezing the Thunderbird is looking good and the Condo, if you don’t start posting more I’m heading down to grab the condo and tbird and not leaving until you start posting again. Lol

We’re all on the same team can you imagine if Wim and Bruce and James and Tommy and others got together to make a plan of attack how to make good use of all the info at hands it’s might end up into a block buster and everyone would benefit, this should be the goal a team effort.

I will quote I have a dream, because we are all living a bad dream like slaves, mice hamsters with no hope of moving forward unless the team gets stronger and united.

God bless everyone on the board and stop thinking that we are trying to hurt you.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?