The new party of hate?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

The new party of hate?

Postby Bob Jonas » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:00 am

We've all seen and heard the mainstream media go on for years about how the Republican party is driven by hate and intolerance but what we have actually been witness to the past couple of years is quite the opposite. The media (including Hollywood) is blind to it and that concerns me.

I think we can all be honest enough to admit that over the past few decades liberals have been the primary violators of their so called tolerance mantra. Just visit any college campus to see this on full frontal display. But while it's true that hate exists on both sides of the political spectrum, the scary thing is now we are almost exclusively seeing hatred coming from the same liberals who have been accusing the Right with having a monopoly on that vile trait. In fact, I think they have lapped the Conservatives. That's all you see, hear, and read from the Left. No discussion on actual issues, just vile rhetoric.

What alarms me is that with intolerance and hate coming from the same place, we are primed for a justified campaign of violence towards those with whom the Left disagrees with. My philosophy has always been to respectfully disagree. Respectfully. When this disappears from the table, anything goes. Anything is justified. Including assassination.

We've entered into waters so dark and murky that those consumed with such hate and intolerance no longer see it as such. I personally know of someone who years ago worked for the Kerry campaign and she openly admitted to participating in the paying and busing of homeless people to vote in multiple precincts in a very key state. How did she justify this? She said it was not wrong because the evil opponent needed to be defeated at all cost. "What's next?" I asked her? "Assassination?" She said no at the time. However, I bet it's in play now in her mind.
Bob Jonas

Re: The new party of hate?

Postby Slav » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 am

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... untry.html

In the state of the union all democrats had such a hateful evil look in there eyes as trump was speaking.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:11 am

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby bobspez » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:20 pm

The Republicans always did a good job of being polite, well dressed, well coifed, while revelling in their greed and hypocricy. They wrap themselves in the flag and Jesus and buzz words like Democracy and Freedom, while their policies are about as Christian and democratic as the mafia's. They have brainwashed millions of people into believing the problem is liberals, when the problem is the scam the ruling class has perpetuated on the average person from time immemorial.

If you really analyze Trump's speech, it was all fantasies, fairy tales and fabrications. The Republicans were clapping at everything he said like a circus of trained seals. The look on the democrats' face wasn't hate. It was utter disbelief that the Republicans were actually applauding his every word.

He had no real accomlishments to speak of so he paraded a dozen people he could praise for their accomplishments and/or misfortunes. His tax reform, lets see how it works in 2019, since it doesn't go into effect until 2019 when 2018 taxes are filed. More money in paychecks from less withholding will all have been spent by then, lets see what happens in 2019. Black and Latino unemployment the lowest in years. Sure but they are still close to 100% and 50% greater than for whites. Standing strong in Afghanistan, except half the country is controlled by the Taliban. The wall, a farce. His "Generous Offer" to grant DACA kids a 12 year "path" to citizenship if they are model citizens, another joke. How about we put the wall on a 12 year trial before we finance it?

The one redeeming note of Trumps presidency is that like with Obama, his followers will get a good dose of reality when they realize they were conned. Hopefully people will be repeating the words of the song by the Who that declares "we won't be fooled again". Like with Bush Jr., everything this man has touched, he has sucked the money out of and run into the ground. A great training ground for pimping for the military industrial complex, and the 1 percenters.
bobspez

Postby Slav » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Democrats are upset because the payday has stopped or slowed

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?