CHURCHILL vs. ANGLETON:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

CHURCHILL vs. ANGLETON:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:14 pm

01.25.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL, 1874 - 1965:
Prime Minister of England during World War II who was A MAJOR FORCE FOR DEFEATING ADOLPH HITLER AND NAZI GERMANY:

"The farther back you look,

The farther forward you are likely to see."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JAMES JESUS ANGLETON, 1917 - 1987:
U.S. Central Intelligence Agency's Director of Counter-Intelligence, 1954 - 1974:

James Jesus Angleton believed that Secret Intelligence Agencies controlled the Destiny of Mankind.

And one way the CIA controls History is by erasing it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Opinion: I find it hard to envision a more diametrically opposed set of Powerful Leadership Philosophies that have directly affected "We the People..."

Query: What approach and philosophy appears to have been completely and consistency applied to the Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK, and the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, etc. ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?