THE SECOND ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

THE SECOND ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:32 pm

01.10.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

We are in Preparation of THE SECOND ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM.

Our own Advisory Board is considering and evaluating massive amounts of material.

Any and all Academic Input may be forwarded to the Private Emails of myself, Bob Box, Phil Dragoo, and Ken Murray here at the JFK Murder Solved Forum.

We are often in daily or weekly communication with Bob, Phil, and Ken.

OUR PRIMARY FOCUS AND LEVELS OF ANALYSIS TO THE REMOVAL OF JFK AND RELATED SUBJECT MATTERS WILL BE:

1. THE TOP DOWN APPROACH, and

2. A SEQUENTIAL TIME LINE ANALYSIS.

Any and all Renderings of an Academic Nature should take those levels of analysis very seriously.

It is our considered opinion that there is 54+ years of much circuitous Work Product.

We wish to avoid this.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM:

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:32 pm

As always, it's good to see continued movement on this front. As many of you may already know, I am a "ground-up" researcher who is more interested in the micro-details of what occurred in Dealey Plaza more than the macro details of the "top-down" approach that deals with the mechanisms that were in place to put this assassination into motion, but I am still excited and hopeful that we may reap the benefits of better historical understanding some day as a result of these annual conferences. The prospect of a sequential timeline analysis gets my juices flowing. I have always thought it beneficial to see and understand events in history as mere individual points along a more comprehensive horizontal timeline, rather than a stand-alone point with no connectivity. Perhaps I should start thinking about the "ground-up" and "top-down" approaches that way. Both are simply analyzing points along a vertical line instead of a horizontal timeline! Always willing to expand my knowledge base. I am a sponge. SpongeBob if you will. Best wishes to all who are involved.
Bob Jonas

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?