To all bullshitters:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

To all bullshitters:

Postby dankbaar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:51 pm

To all bullshitters:

Ask yourself why James Files sat 25 years in jail for something he vehemently denies he did do, the attempted murder of two police officers, But at the same time he is man enough to admit something he DID do: Firing the headshot to John F. Kennedy from the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza on november 22, 1963.

Isn't that strange, folks? James Files is now a free man, he served his time, for something he did not do, but he STILL maintains that he shot John F. Kennedy. What makes me laugh is that he also claims that his shot was not the fatal shot. And he is right too. JFK would also have died from the shot in the back of his head, by Nicoletti, Morales, Cain, Wallace, or whoever it was. So James Files does not even take credit for killing JFK. He says that his shot was not necessary! Actually Nicoletti said that he screwed up. He shot too fast. If Ostertag and Bitler would have succeeded in their attempt to kill James, we would never have heard of James Files. And now he is going to marry the woman, who wrote him in 2000: Thank you for telling the truth, Mr. Files! How right she was!

Here we have have the only man, still alive and well, that ever confessed since 1994 to have taken part in the JFK assassination, defying the official story of Lee Harvey Oswald, whom he knew well throuh their mutual CIA boss David Atlee Phillips. But the mainstream media report NOTHING on his story! What does that tell you, folks?

Talking about FAKE NEWS! Mr. Trump has a big mouth about fake news, but he does nothing about this. And neither are you, Roger Stone !
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Re: To all bullshitters:

Postby dankbaar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:25 pm

I had my my quarrels with Pamela Ray, but we do agree on one thing: James Files told the truth The truth is the truth, even if told by a minority of one!

David Rees Jones, You know very well that Nicolletti put James on the grassy knoll. He was not supposed to shoot. Only if it became extremely necessary.

JF – Nobody said nothing to me. At that point we pull out and as we went down the street heading for the intersection, the only thing that was said to me was … Mr. Nicoletti asked me “Jimmy, don’t you think you overreacted?” I said “What do you mean?” He said: “Don’t you think you fired too fast?” And I told him I was fixing to lose my field of fire, either I shoot then or I put it in my guncase and I leave! I said I had one choice. I said at this point, you told me we were going for a headshot, there had been no headshot. I said I was just following my orders. “I didn’t want to explain to you why I didn’t shoot!”

J – Did he say anything to that?

JF – That was the end of it. He told me at the intersection to make a left and pull over at the gas station. We get down there, he said “We’re getting out, we are getting into another car there.“ And I said OK, I pulled out and parked, they get out of the car. He said: “I’ll see you in Chicago!” And that was the only thing that was said.

J – Did you take that as criticism?

JF – I took it as criticism. Naturally!

J – Did he criticize you very often?

JF- No. The only thing he asked me if I thought I overreacted.

J – You told him no and he accepted?

JF – He accepted it.
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Slav » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:03 pm

When you are being paid tens of thousands of dollars in early 60s silver backed money, you want to perform your job, not be seen as a reluctant shooter as some other apparently were.
Tom Bigg

Postby JDB4JFK » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:36 am

So Wim what's your take on why Jimmy is still alive when everyone else involved, and started to talk, or scheduled to talk were killed? (Roselli, Giancana, Nicoletti, DeMohrenschidt, Cain, Ruby, etc)
JDB4JFK

Postby Slav » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:17 am

Who was in the car with Nicoletti that got out of the car at the gas station?
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?