JAMES (JIMMY) FILES MEMORABILIA, etc., ON EBAY:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

JAMES (JIMMY) FILES MEMORABILIA, etc., ON EBAY:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:09 pm

01.07.2018:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Best Regards from J and B.

Just a prior Direct Heads Up to the Members and Readers of the JFKMS Forum.

David-- Armstrong, J and B, are arranging for additional James (Jimmy) Files Memorabilia on Ebay.

Armstrong assists us in an ongoing basis including but not limited to, The First Annual Jimmy Files Conference and Symposium in Chicago, Illinois, 03.12.2017 - 03.19.2017.

This Ebay Matter may be on an ongoing basis, depending upon its continuing success. We are also considering and developing additional Major Projects.

We tried this before with some success, and used some of the proceeds to help finance The First Annual Jimmy Files Conference and Symposium, and related Developmental Matters.

We are using the forthcoming proceeds to finance our Autobiographies - Biographies - Memoirs, The Second Annual Jimmy Files Conference and Symposium in Chicago, Illinois, in 2018, and other Major Projects we are developing with our Advisory Group

The Ebay offerings will include Memorabilia, including but not limited to, art works, books, correspondence, documents, drawings, interviews, maps, movies, notes, paintings, photographs, sketches, videos, etc.

SOME ITEMS HAVE BEEN, ARE BEING, AND/OR WILL BE SOLD TO PRIVATE INVESTORS WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENTIALITY.

NO MENTION OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY OF THESE MATTERS OR TRANSACTIONS WILL EVER BE DISCLOSED ON ADVICE OF COUNSEL, AND OUR ADVISORY GROUP.

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JAMES (JIMMY) FILES MEMORABILIA, etc., ON EBAY:

Postby Slav » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Thank you Bruce And J for giving us first hand knowledge of the auction it’s an outstanding gesture and very much appreciated.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby dankbaar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Bruce, If Jimmy needs financial support, which I can understand for an ex convict of 74, and a US government that does nothing for fallen angels and veterans, contact me for some ideas.

I can tell you this: Memorabilia on Ebay is going to amount to nothing!

Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:00 pm

As an ebay powerseller with unlimited listing capability, I would never do a no reserve auction with very few exceptions. "Buy it now" with offers or a sizeable reserve are good options.
Tom Bigg

Postby Bob Jonas » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:45 pm

I tried sharing links to these items on the Facebook group but there were some people there who didn't like it so I removed it before comments got too out of hand. :-(
Bob Jonas

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?