The insults of mr. Robert Buick

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

The insults of mr. Robert Buick

Postby dankbaar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:49 am

Robert Buick

Apparently most you have difficulty in reading correctly. Simon and just few others got the correct message that it was Lee Harvey Oswald I was most definitely referring too as in "YOUR" and not "OUR" Almighty. As to my real identity and authenticity, the girls have many times verified that matter as I being a personal friend of Jimmy that he can only count on one hand. As to Mr. Dankbaar claiming that he is a friend of Jimmy is a blatant lie for if Jimmy was able to do so, he would tear off his head and piss down his neck (and that is right from the mouth of Jimmy) for he ripped Jimmy off. He has not be contact with Jimmy these past 14 years whereby for doing that interview, he promised to take care of Jimmy's culinary needs in prison. Whereby I contributed an average of 100 dollars a month to Jimmy's needs in order for him to buy bottled water and to supplement his extra food needs, for the water at Joliet was contaminated a not fit to even brush your teeth. Mr. Dankbaar never contributed one dime to Jimmy's needs as promised. Mr. Dankbaar is blatant and vicious liar, shyster, and skylark, not worthy of further comment. Furthermore, I will be sharing my departing remarks in the near future, for I do not intend to remain on this forum.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

100% of the above is provably false, in fact nothing less than slander. Of more concern is that he cites James Files to underscore his point. I never claimed James as my friend. I claimed that I like him, and that Jimmy regards me as a friend, which he put in writing more than once. If any of those citations claimed by Buick, are true, it would just mean that James is a two-faced duplicious liar. A real empathy-absent psychopath, pretending he likes someone, while the opposite is true. And please don't think I could not prove that.

Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Re: The insults of mr. Robert Buick

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:53 pm

WOW this shit is just unbelievable !!! This place is like it's very own Payton Place or As The World Turns...Posts like this from 2 of the JFK Murder Solved Forums biggest King Pins sinks the credibility further and further down the shit pipe !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Another world, General hospital

An outsider would have a hard time understanding what’s going on and there would be a huge credibility issue believing anything.

It seems Buick has a habit of insulting people on other boards when there is no reason to insult.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby dankbaar » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:33 am

If an obviously unmannered, arrogant person starts to spread lies about me, I WILL defend myself. And certainly if he insults persons that I respect for years, like Judyth Baker or LHO, and the majority of members of this group as ignorant nitwits. No matter how much friends he claims to be with James Files. Mr. Buick is the school example of a hollow drum that sounds loud because there is no content. You don’t have to be Einstein to conclude Mr. Buick is not a likable person and that is put mildly. Or stick up your finger when you disagree.

Mr. Buick has no proof whatsoever for his vile conjecture and unsubstantiated opinions. Moreover and worse, some of those statements are in direct conflict with his claimed friend James Files. Like LHO being a dummy and Roselli having told him about the shell casing that James left on the picket fence. It didn’t happen, folks! In other words: He LIES! And when he is confronted with his lies, he flees! He does not even dare to say: What I say is true, what James says is not! Not only a liar but a coward too. One may also wonder why this tough guy waited more than 30 years telling his Roselli story, even more than 10 years after he learned of the stories of James Files and Chauncey Holt.

And Shawnn and Cynthia, if you love the man so much, ask your dad if he will support mr. Buick’s claims. And read Pam's book Interview with History, especially the chapter about Judyth Baker.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Wim Dankbaar I completely understand what you are saying when someone tells unwarranted lies on someone.I'm the first to stand up and defend once I am attacked or lied on.My problem is now we learn that James Files was paid to tell his story.Not directly paid but having money put into a snack food account while in prison is the very same thing as being paid.Paid to be able to hear his story.Pay to Play !!! It stinks to high heaven.Who else paid Files this way?? When Willem Oltmans splashed on the front pages telling his story of George de Mohrenschildt he asked from some news outlets a small honorarium fee An honorarium is a fee paid in a volunteer capacity or for services for which fees are not traditionally required. Another example includes the payment to a guest speaker to cover their travel, accommodation, or preparation time.In Oltmans case he was labeled the journalist who has to be paid to tell his story .He was chewed up and spit out and his 10 year JFK assassination investigation concerning George de Mohrenschildt was finished before it ever even saw the light of day almost.The credibility here is slipping by the day with these new personal information posts.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Yes of course you have to defend yourself from name calling, he called you mr Dumbar and calling other people names as well which leads me to believe he is not credible.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bob » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 pm

What's between Robert Clayton Buick and Wim is their business. And I understand Wim trying to defend himself. I only wish that he and Robert could talk about their disagreements under the radar. That being said, Tommy, how can you call into the question the credibility of Jimmy Files? Files wasn't paid to tell his story. His story was uncovered by FBI agent Zack Shelton and related to Joe West. That is how this whole saga began. I have studied the Jimmy Files story for a decade and a half now. I have looked to find information which could discredit his story, but I haven't found any. Neither did perhaps the greatest JFK assassination researcher ever, Jim Marrs. Like Marrs, I have spoken to Jimmy on a few occasions now. His answers to my questions have added even more credibility to his story.

I would never question Tommy's knowledge about George de Mohrenshildt and Willem Oltmans. He obviously is an expert who has researched that subject matter quite well.

But by calling out Files here, Tommy is calling out all of us, like me, who believe and have researched his story. And I don't believe that's appropriate or right.
Bob

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 am

Bob I am not calling into question James Files credibility.I am calling into question how a post like this one effect credibility of the ones involved in what the post said. My point was the way the post sounded was that James Files told his story and was paid for an interview to tell it .Who found him out in the beginning I wasn't addressing at all.And thanks for addressing me as an expert on Willem Oltmans and George de Mohrenschildt.I don't know if I am an expert and I don't claim to be one but I sure as hell know I have gone the extra mile I have spent 30 years of my life studying this part of the case and getting out of my computer chair and doing real hands on research and this end this part of this unsolved mystery.My point is Oltmans research was cast out because he asked for compensation for his journalist work.Now after reading the post by Wim Dankbaar sounds like funds were paid to James Files to grant an interview.Bend it turn it on me do what ever you feel compelled to do but whats fair is fair and this stinks of pay to play. And being the expert you are on this case I guess I will just be laughed off and made a fool out of .Thanks Bob for your post directed at me really made me feel good and your tone was so Christmas season !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:52 am

It is my belief that most people are paid for info such as the news will pay you if you have a story like national enquirer cnn and other news outlets, I am sure Oliver stone paid people for there story, if I was making a book or movie I would think you would have to pay for info to motivate people to talk, if I was in jail and food and water wasn’t good I would of appreciated the offer for water and food and my story would not change due to a donation.
Fighting between ourself is not good for the overall reputation of the decades of work here. Maybe we should have a private section that not everyone will see so the sensitive matters can be discussed. This all started by Buick or Chevy calling people names, my view or take about Buick comments are maybe there not coming from himself since he does have 2 Facebook pages, the response and insults seem like a very aggressive relative like a son or whoever that is upset.

Let’s keep the good guys on the same side, I do not want any donation if I go to jail but I might admit to having an affair with Marylyn if I get a use of a tbird in Florida.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bob » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:08 am

Tommy, I'm sure you are aware that Jimmy did another interview in 1994. Was he paid for that interview? Or did he ask that Joe West's widow receive the income derived from that interview? Also, I assume you have never been in prison. Nor have I, at least in terms of being a prisoner. But I have been to a prison on multiple occasions because of the company I was working for at the time, had a business association with the prison. I can assure you that prison life is not an environment one would ever want to ever be part of. Talk about being in a dark place. That is the world in which Jimmy lived. One which he might never leave. Fortunately, thanks to the efforts of people like Bruce, Jimmy finally received his freedom. A freedom that many of us take for granted. But after my multiple visits to a Florida prison, I realize that freedom is something that none of us should ever take for granted.
Bob

Postby dankbaar » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:02 pm

James was not paid a dime for both interviews. I only paid for Pam's airline ticket and lodging in Joliet. Plus those of Jim Marrs and the camera man. I never promised James anything either about paying for his snacks or bottled water. Mr. Buick is just a great fantasizer.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:59 pm

To Cynthia and Shawnn:

Not only did I interview your dad for 3 hours, but also Judyth Baker. You want to learn, girls? I take it that you have seen the two interviews with Jim. Any sane person can see that you must be a very sick mind to invent a story like that. And for what reason? You think of your father as a sick person? Watch the interview with Judyth also. It's less time than reading her book(s). This pompous "mr. know it all" Mr. Robert Buick claims that Judyth got laid a couple of times by Lee Harvey Oswald and that she invented a story around that? With friends like that, Jimmy does not need any enemies. Well, Cynthia and Shawnn, watch the interview.You will understand that Lee Harvey Oswald was involved in a plan to kill Fidel Castro with cancer. That is why he wanted to go into Cuba! To deliver the stuff! But he was duped by David Atlee Phillips, his CIA boss, just like your dad! Or did David come to his rescue when he went to jail? Lee Harvey Oswald and Jim had one thing in common. They both believed they were going to be taken off the hook, by the 'company' they served. Not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yktps6rBzSQ
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

I don't understand, Cynthia. Which interview was enlightening? The one of Jim or the one of Judyth? If it is Judyth's interview, would you please tell Jim and Bruce they should hold their tongue? Or ask them if they knew about the cancer project!

Ask Jim why he thinks Johnny Roselli killed Sam Giancana. And on orders from whom? Does he think Roselli killed Giancana on orders of the Mob? Or on orders of the CIA? You do know that Jimmy calls the Mob the goldfish in the shark's pond, don't you? Ask Jim why Johnny Roselli's cut up body was found in an oil drum in Biscayne Bay! Ask Jim why he thinks they tortured him to death! Don't you understand, Cindy? Don't you understand they had the same fate in store for Jim as for Johnny Roselli and Sam Giancana? Or why was Sam killed ONE day before he had to testify? Don't you understand why they can't kill Jimmy anymore? His interviews are all on record! All they have left, is paint Jimmy as a clown! You think Jimmy is a clown? No you don't! Many people tell me: I believe James Files when he is killed! That would make his story credible! Oh really? Don't you understand Jimmy is safe because of me?

What makes his story credible is this: He is now a free man and he STILL maintains that he was the shooter on the grassy knoll. And his OWN daughters believe that too!

What makes his story credible is this: No main stream media dare to touch the confessions of James Files! How absurd is that? With all the JFK Files now being relaesed by Donald Trump? There Is NO story about Jimmy Files! We have a man since 1994 that confessed to have fired the shot from the grassy knoll, That man is YOUR father! I assume that you and Shawnn are going to be invited for his wedding with Pam. Well, girls, ask her this: Do you believe my dad was the shooter on the grassy knoll on 11/22/1963? And that he told you the truth? Or is there another reason why you fell in love with him?
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby dankbaar » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:08 pm

James Files claims he knows the team of assassins who flew out to Los Angeles in 1962 to kill Marilyn Monroe on Robert Kennedy's orders.

Is it true that Tosh Plumlee was the pilot who flew them?

Wim Dankbaar: Yes that is true. Don't blame me for this information. It comes from Pam. I do not know if it was on orders of Robert Kennedy, but certainly on orders of the Kennedies. It is all in the book. And much more than what I cite below:

W – The torture is important. And maybe a character impression of Lee Harvey Oswald?

J – O, thank you! Yeah, we’ll get that.

W – You wanna talk about Marilyn Monroe here?

JF – No! No, that’s irrelevant there.

J – Just to inject me, was it the Kennedy’s or the mob that hit Marilyn?

JF – The mob hit her, but they had done, they did it on the request of the Kennedys

James Files also knows who killed Hoffa and what happened to his body. It was burned in a furnace in a suburb of Detroit. Pam knows this too. But she has become awfully silent. Probably she does not care anymore. Her priority is now to get ready for the wedding with Jimmy. I don't blame them. After alll, nothing has happened after Pam, Jimmy and I told the story. I can understand that Jim is sick and tired of the whole deal. I just wonder if Pam is a good lover. I hope so for Jimmy. I wish him well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjOLHWt-KRI

Love is drowning in a deep well, All the secrets and no one to tell.....
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Slav » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:55 am

A guy I know got arrested in Miami 15 years ago and was put in jail outside Miami , he called me and ask if I could bring him 50.00 one dollar bills so he can buy at the cantina he said nothing was free, so I went there parked in a parking lot took a caged bus and went to see him, we sat in the lunch room, and the guard watched as I gave him 50.00 one dollar bills it was like a big deal, I was happy to leave there after 15 mins it was pretty scary.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?