Was Jack Ruby Watching The Kennedy Motorcade

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Was Jack Ruby Watching The Kennedy Motorcade

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Several weeks ago now this question came up and I was looking through many of the pictures of the motorcade and all of a sudden this picture popped up.Standing almost curbside the motorcycle cop's helmet blocks a clear view. Not sure if it is Jack Ruby but the Fedora hat seems to match and if you look closely the dark sunglasses also seem to match.Any thoughts on this possibility ??

254349.jpg
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Was Jack Ruby Watching The Kennedy Motorcade

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:46 pm

https://www.ohio.com/akron/writers/form ... fk-s-death

The guy looks like Milteer in the white shirt
Last edited by Slav on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:53 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:54 pm

https://i2.wp.com/www.newnationalist.ne ... =600%2C381

The pic in the right corner has someone circled that looks like ruby
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bob » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:59 pm

While talking to Jimmy and Bruce, Jimmy told me that Jack Ruby was in front of the wall or the picket fence in the grassy knoll area as the JFK motorcade passed. Plus, in reading JFK vs. CIA by Michael Calder, we learn that three witnesses saw Ruby running from the knoll area after the shooting. Jean Hill, J.C. Prince and Tom Tilson (an off-duty DPD patrolman). Tilson said the man looked enough like Ruby to be his "twin".

Jean Hill said this...

"I saw a man up there running, or getting away. He was right up there by the school book depository, just not at the corner where they say the shots came from, at the other end, right up the slope, at the top of the slope. I saw him go towards the railroad tracks, towards the tracks to the west. I just thought at the time, that's the man that did it."
Bob

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:07 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bob » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Slav wrote:Image

Slav, Jack Ruby may not have been in the Mary Moorman photo, but he was definitely in the area, not only based on what Jimmy told me, but also due to the words of three witnesses.
Bob

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:21 pm

I also believe he was in the area as a sort of damage control for the shooters on the knoll, I believe there were a few of them. I believe Bowers seen him as well.
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:29 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bob » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:42 pm

This is what Lee Bowers said, when he saw two men near the picket fence prior to the assassination:

"One was "middle-aged" and "fairly heavyset," wearing a white shirt and dark trousers. The other was "mid-twenties" in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat... these men were the only two strangers in the area. The others were workers that I knew."

Jimmy Files was wearing a plaid jacket, which he reversed after the assassination. I thought that the other man could have been Jack Ruby, but it wasn't. Plus, if you look at any of the photos of Ruby, he is always wearing his suit and more times than not has on his fedora.
Bob

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:48 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bob Jonas » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:56 pm

If I remember correctly, a declassified document that was released this Fall said that an informant reported to his FBI agent that Ruby asked him if he wanted to "watch the fireworks" as JFK came by. He said they were standing in front of the Postal Annex Building if memory serves me right. This would be on the south side of Dealey Plaza and not likely in anyone's film or photos.
Bob Jonas

Postby kenmurray » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:35 pm

JULIA ANN MERCERS was driving through Dealey Plaza. Her car was held up in traffic on Elm Street, close to a parked pick–up truck containing two men. She noticed one of the two men take a package, the size and shape of a rifle case, out of the back of the pick–up. The man carried the package to the top of the grassy knoll. She assumed they were FBI with a rifle. Here is Julia Ann Mercer’s Official Statements saying the above

http://www.jfk-online.com/mercerdoc1.html
http://www.jfk-online.com/mercerdoc2.html

A few hours later, she gave a statement to the Sheriff’s Department in which she mentioned “what appeared to be a gun case”, and that she felt able to identify the two men: Warren Commission Hearings, vol.19, p.483.
Julia Ann Mercer’s Later Statements
In January 1968, Mercer came to the attention of Jim Garrison, who had begun to investigate the assassination. In conversations with Garrison, and later with other researchers, Julia Ann Mercer claimed that the official versions of her statements to the Sheriff’s Department and the FBI were false. In particular:

On Saturday 23 November, she had positively identified a photograph as that of the man in the driver’s seat of the pick–up truck. She had turned the photograph over and saw Jack Ruby’s name written on the back.

Two days after the assassination, Julia Mercer was watching television with her family when she saw live Jack Ruby shooting Oswald in the stomach. She yelled to her family that this was the fellow who had been driving the pickup truck She contacted the FBI and told them that Ruby had been the man sitting in the pick–up.
The agents wrote up a "supplementary investigative report" dated November 28 to make it appear that on that later date Julia Ann Mercer was shown a photograph of Jack Ruby and could not identify him as the driver.
Her statement was altered further to have it say that the plain green truck was, instead, a green truck with "AIR CONDITIONING" printed in black on the sides. Of course, in the world of reality black print is not used on green trucks because it is then very nearly invisible, The result was that many men wasted many hours trying to find a nonexistent "air-conditioning" truck.
She also claimed her signature on the statements had been forged.
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:58 pm

All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?