Wayne Madsen Report (JFK, LCAP, Morales & the Bu$hes)

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Wayne Madsen Report (JFK, LCAP, Morales & the Bu$hes)

Postby Bob » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:37 pm

I am sending along an article from the Wayne Madsen Report that talks about some of the things that Wim and some forum members have uncovered. I hope we all can continue to find new information and distribute it on the forum so it can be evaluated and discussed. In the short time that I have been involved with this site, we have found new critical information regarding the JFK assassination that is helping to illuminate the real truth. There is more out there and we need to keep trying to find it. Madsen is one of the best journalists out there. He has an intelligence background and has excellent sources. I have contacted Wayne on a few occasions (including last week about this story) and he always does his homework. He also does a great job exposing the Bu$hes for what they are...heartless, treasonous, war profiteering bastards.

November 28, 2006 -- George W. Bush Library and associated "think tank" to be located in Dallas. The contest to host the George W. Bush Presidential Library and an associated think tank is down to Baylor, Southern Methodist University, and the University of Dallas. The final decision is expected by December or January. The library's fund is already drawing large million dollar donations from the Bush family's wealthy cronies.

The choice of Dallas to house the Bush II Library provides a stark reminder of the impact the Bush family has had on U.S. history over the past 45 years, Dallas is also the home of the infamous Texas School Book Depository (TBSD). The founder of the Louisiana Civil Air Patrol, David Harold Byrd, owned the TSBD when it was used as one of the snipers nests for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The Louisiana Civil Air Patrol (LCAP) figures prominently in the hit on Kennedy. The LCAP alumni include David Ferrie, Lee Harvey Oswald, James R. Bath (George W. Bush's Texas Air National Guard pal and fellow AWOL truant as well as Bin Laden family agent), Charles Rogers, Barry Seal and John Liggett.

A WMR reader who is also a JFK assassination expert maintains that Rogers was one of the three tramps in Dallas' Dealey Plaza on Nov. 22, 1963. The researcher also claims that CIA operative Chauncey Holt (also one of the three tramps) confirmed that Rogers was one of the tramps.

Seal was a notorious CIA drug runner who was gunned down with George H. W. Bush's telephone number in the trunk of his car (George deMohrenshildt, Lee Harvey Oswald's Dallas handler upon Oswald's return from the USSR, also had George H. W. Bush's home address and phone number in his personal address book just before his suicide and 1978 Congressional testimony on his knowledge of the JFK assassination). Liggett was a Dallas mortician who was considered the best in face and head reconstruction, and was utilized to alter the true appearance of JFK after the assassination.

And the Bush connections with a Kennedy assassination do not end with November 22, 1963 in Dallas. A recent Guardian report places CIA agent David Morales -- who was posted as the Operations Chief at the CIA's JM/WAVE station and was involved in the CIA's ZF/RIFLE plot to kill Fidel Castro -- at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles on June 5th, 1968. The same Morales that was part of Operation 40 and was in the TSBD according to witnesses in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. The Guardian quotes Morales as saying in 1973, "I was in Dallas when we got the son of a bitch and I was in Los Angeles when we got the little bastard." Veteran US State Department diplomat Wayne Smith, the former chief US liaison officer in Havana, said Morales told him at a Buenos Aires cocktail party in 1975 that "Kennedy [Bobby] got what was coming to him." Smith said that Morales "hated the Kennedys, blaming their lack of air support for the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961."

Morales was part of the CIA's Operation 40, the program that engineered the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba in 1961. Morales' colleagues included Luis Posada Carriles (who carried out the terrorist bombing of the Barbados-Trinidad-Havana Cubana Flight 455 off the coast of Barbados in 1976) and Orlando Bosch (involved in the 1976 car bombing of former Chilean Foreign Minister Orlando Letelier and his American colleague on Massachusetts Avenue in the heart of Washington's Embassy Row in 1976). Both terrorist acts were signed off and approved by then-CIA Director George H. W. Bush. Another Operation 40 principal was former CIA Director and Florida Representative Porter Goss.

Morales died of a heart attack in 1978, just a few week before testifying before the House Committee on Assassinations.

The George W. Bush Presidential Library in Dallas will serve as a perception management center that will work in tandem with the George H. W. Bush Presidential Library at Texas A&M University to hype the "good deeds" of America's most hideous and atrocious family.
Bob

Response To Bob:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:42 pm

Dear Bob,

Just read and copied your post.

Excellent. I need to cross reference it with some things that I know, and some that Jimmy told me about.

What do you know about the Mena, Arkansa Drug Cartel ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Billy Boggs » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:11 pm

I have some material on Mena in the Clinton folder in my data base. Do you have the link?
Billy Boggs

Reply To Billy Boggs:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:26 pm

Dear Mr. Billy Boggs,

Billy I don't have the link.

When you can, either post it in this line of discussion, or if it is confidential, you may always use my Private Mail Box on the JFK Forum.

Billy, I am seriously digging into the Mena, Arkansa Drug Cartel, and all that goes with it.

Are you aware of any connections to that with the Oklahoma Bombing ?

Always good to hear from you, whether we agree, or disagree, I value you and bob as valuable, and serious contributors to the JFK Forum.

Thank You,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 am

Thanks for the help Billy. Bruce, I always appreciate your kind words. I likewise have a deep admiration for all that you do. In reference to Mena, I still need to further research that area. But I do believe that Mena does tie into the Oklahoma City bombing. There were supposedly some very sensitive documents pertaining to Mena in that office building. And we know that the fascist bastards that were behind the attack don't care how many die to protect secrets and to enhance the "movement". I have become very uneasy about the Bill Clinton-George H.W. Bu$h love affair of late. But it makes total sense if one looks back at Mena. Jimmy knows about Mena as you know Bruce. Barry Seal died because of Mena and what he had on the Bu$hes. I will continue to research this as it is definitely part of the puzzle that includes 11/22/1963, 06/05/1968, Watergate, Iran/Contra, 9/11 etc. There is a common link to all those events. That would be CIA involvement. CIA=Bu$h.
Bob

Bush aims orbital battle station at Bob

Postby Jim Thompson » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:46 pm

Bob wrote:Thanks for the help Billy. Bruce, I always appreciate your kind words. I likewise have a deep admiration for all that you do. In reference to Mena, I still need to further research that area. But I do believe that Mena does tie into the Oklahoma City bombing. There were supposedly some very sensitive documents pertaining to Mena in that office building. And we know that the fascist bastards that were behind the attack don't care how many die to protect secrets and to enhance the "movement". I have become very uneasy about the Bill Clinton-George H.W. Bu$h love affair of late. But it makes total sense if one looks back at Mena. Jimmy knows about Mena as you know Bruce. Barry Seal died because of Mena and what he had on the Bu$hes. I will continue to research this as it is definitely part of the puzzle that includes 11/22/1963, 06/05/1968, Watergate, Iran/Contra, 9/11 etc. There is a common link to all those events. That would be CIA involvement. CIA=Bu$h.

Bob, better duck for cover. Can you believe this? :arrow:

Pajamas Media has learned that the Bush administration is going to ask Congress for funding to begin development of an “orbital battle stationâ€
Jim Thompson

Postby Bob » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:45 pm

Interesting Jim. Speaking of a loaf of bread, I think Dumbya is half a loaf short. :wink: Seriously, the guy is demented and delusional. I think little Georgie's next move is to start another war, this time with Iran. We will be one step closer to Armageddon. What a narrow minded, incompetent twit he is. But attacking Iran will cause even more profits for the Carlyle Group, Halliburton and Bechtol. That's the bottom line with the Bu$hes. War profiteering at the price of treason. There have been four generations (Samuel, Prescott, Poppy and Dumbya) of Bu$hes that have displayed this traitorous behavior. :twisted: I pray there won't be a fifth. Anyway, I am also attaching a story by Wayne that he wrote a couple of years ago, but it is very relevant to this topic.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel ... 672&page=2
Bob

Postby David Octopus » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:52 pm

Bruce & Bob> care to comment more on the Jimmy <-> Mena link..?
Since Jimmy claimed he always tried to stay away from the drug business..

My overall impression is that the media buzz around the Mena incident has been part of the anti Clinton smear campaign by the radical right during the mid 90s.

On the other hand it's beyond believe that Clinton and his Arkansas appparatus well versed in the local shady deals won't have some knowledge of those operations. That's just impossible, so he either let them (CIA and narcoguys) go after their business or was involved to some higher degree on operational level, i.e. blocking the investigation or more (campaign kickbacks) etc..

thanks

PS also the president/vice-president nomination game means that Gore was more to the left leaning candidate (although his wife is jewish lobby) and Clinton more on the right side of the issues. Similarly as Gore had to be running with the warmonger vice president candidate Lieberman in 2000. So, this might hint that Clinton is a bit of closet pro defense establishment guy. Afterall, he waged some silly wars too, i.e. Kosovo, Yugoslavia etc.
David Octopus

Response To David Octopus:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:37 pm

Dear Mr. David Octopus,

As of 12.04.2006, Jimmy never used, bought, or sold illegal drugs for himself, of Organized Crime.

As for his active role with the CIA and affiliated government agencies transporting drugs in and out of Mena, Arkansas, I will not confirm, nor deny what I know to be fact at this point in time.

David, you're a really smart guy.

What do you think ?

I think a lot of Americans slept through the Oliver North hearings where it was blatantly admitted on T.V. that the CIA and DIA was trading drugs, guns, and major weapons. What ever happened after that Congressional Charade ? Nothing.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:58 pm

Good points Bruce, about Ollie North and all the others involved in Iran/Contra like Robert Gates, who was later made CIA director and now is up for the Secretary of Defense position. Not only were these guys given free passes for Iran/Contra, many were given leadership positions in the Bu$h 41 and Bu$h 43 administrations. People like Porter Goss, who was also made CIA director. Do you notice how the Bu$hes always seem to get "their" guy to run the CIA. Why? They have a LOT to hide. CIA= Bu$hes.
Bob

Postby David Octopus » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:56 pm

Bruce> Thanks for the compliment, but let me approach the Mena connection from another angle if you will?

I've got some issues with the Florida based investigator and author called David Hopsicker ("Barry Seal" among other topics he worked on). In your work about Mena and possibly with Jimmy's corroboration you have to cross his "Barry & 'The Boys'" book, right? Now, this seems to be quite well researched book, how would you assess its accuracy 70-80-90%??

Now, from my limited knowledge on the case I tend to value it quite high. It basically seals the image of the dark CIA - Bush machine which has been around for at least for 40-50 years in terms of anticubans-narco business, arms smuggling, false flag terrorism, south america political links etc.

On the other hand Hopsicker's research into 9/11 is quite sensational and hard to evaluate. Once I tried to crosscheck some of his research and it was indeed very hard but I couldn't disprove it, put it that way.

Hopsicker still supports the "19 cave nuts" did it. It might be I don't understand him well, perhaps his position is more that Atta and the other 9/11 ring leaders where actually hired as the best underworld pros of some int. dark network dealing drugs, arms = just guys for hire be it CIA, or the Larry "Puller" Stein mob scenarios on the client side.

Now, those more sophisticated patsies like Atta have been hired by a certain party and then manipulated on yet another level. Quite a complex scheme which smells CIA, it could be Mossad as well. But my gut feeling is that the Atta types were probably hired by some joint int. network of US/EU/Israeli industrialists to have another round of that crazy mil. spending among other things such as domestic represive laws etc..
(which would be in sync with the peak oil situation - control people or get chased by angry mob in the streets when the oil prices skyrocket and permanent depression occurs).

So what's your take on this strange fellow Hopsicker? THANKS

http://www.madcowprod.com/
David Octopus

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?