Robert Oswald Passed Away

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Robert Oswald Passed Away

Postby kenmurray » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:29 pm

kenmurray

Re: Robert Oswald Passed Away

Postby JDB4JFK » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:50 pm

That bastard went to his grave knowing the truth and never telling it. To bad we didn't get a DNA sample from him to prove he wasn't the brother of the Oswald who was shot by Ruby!
JDB4JFK

Postby Tom Bigg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:09 pm

I completely agree, those who stonewall in face of the truth are cowards. They used to give rough treatment to cowardly creeps like Patton was famous for doing.
Tom Bigg

Postby Slav » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:45 pm

He was bought off to keep his mouth shut you can see it in his face, I wish him luck in where he is heading now.

http://oswaldsmother.blogspot.ca/2013/0 ... w.html?m=1
Slav

Postby Slav » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNheVn3XGg

Notice how he looks in his lap to read his notes
Slav

Postby kenmurray » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:13 pm

This is what Author David Lifton said when he learned of the passing Robert Oswald:

Some thirty years ago, veteran JFK researcher Wallace Milam, after watching a video clip of Robert Oswald, said to me,”You don’t want a brother like Robert Oswald.”

Wallace was not just an expert in the area of the medical evidence; he was an expert in all manner of details dealing with this case.

What he said about Robert Oswald was succinct, and to the point; and I couldn’t agree more.

In Final Charade, I will set forth the facts—as I know them (and partly based on conversations I had with Robert Oswald, plus correspondence with the man) on the subject of his brother’s guilt.

Lee Oswald was a highly intelligent (and linguistically gifted) individual, an idealist with a serious interest in world affairs, and with a serious interest in sociology, an auto-didact who, by the summer of 1963, was reading at the rate of approximately 150 books a year.

Lee Oswald was light years more advanced (i.e., more “evolved”, psychologically) than his older brother, and the roots of the envy (and hatred?) that resulted come right out of the Story of Joseph that can found in Genesis. ( "When his brothers saw that their father loved him more than any of them, they hated him and could not speak a kind word to him. Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more.”)

Robert Oswald was terribly envious of Lee and in fact had a crush on his wife. As Marina told me back in the early 1980s (and quoting what he told her)," I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.” Marina did not feel the same way about him—at all—and the result was that he cruelly cut off his relationship not only with Marina, but with her two daughters, as well. Unlike Robert Kennedy, who took seriously his responsibility to his fallen brother’s children, neither of Oswald’s daughters had an “Uncle Robert.” He just wasn’t there.

Robert Oswald had serious exculpatory information that he could have shared with the authorities about Lee, but he chose not to do so.

He cynically went along with the official story that Lee was Kennedy’s assassin, when he knew better, and so we are treated, on annual assassination anniversaries, to film footage of Robert, re-broadcast from the 1993 FRONTLINE documentary stating, in effect, that he is “oh so sorry, but. . “ he has reluctantly concluded that Lee was a murderer. And telling the rest of the country (and the world) that they should just grow up and “get over it."

All of that is nonsense.

Robert knew better, and in Final Charade, i will provide details.

So. . . :

RIP Robert Oswald.

You could have told the truth about your brother, Lee Oswald, the truth as you knew it, even if you didn’t know all of it.
kenmurray

Postby Tom Bigg » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:20 pm

The force of the government must have been overwhelming in the Dallas area after the assassination, everyone with a particle of brains knew it was a conspiracy. The Russian ex-pats all hewed to the official government line though they knew better.
Tom Bigg

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Tom Bigg wrote: everyone with a particle of brains knew it was a conspiracy. .

This describes perfectly the lone nut side, they had no particle of brain.

Perfect quote I love it.
Slav

Postby kenmurray » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Rachel Oswald interview Texas Monthly:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/l ... ys-legacy/
kenmurray

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Interesting reply Tom Bigg.In our research we found a group of notes written by Willem Oltmans dated March 10,1967 that told about a meeting he had with a local Doctor in Dallas Texas while on a trip to stay and visit with George and Jeanne de Mohrenschildt.Oltmans tells of his night out with this doctor which ended up being of a sexual nature.Oltmans told that this local doctor had said it was common knowledge throughout the locals of Dallas that the assassination of JFK was a conspiracy .The notes said this doctor had said it's strange how the rest of the country believes one thing but the real local Dallas people knew good and well what had happened.And this doctor also said many of the doctors at Parkland Hospital had no doubts that the President had been shot from two different directions.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Slav

Postby Bob » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:44 pm

LHO's brother makes all of us named Robert look bad. :oops:

Robert didn't kill Lee like Cain killed Abel, but he character-assassinated him after his death. :evil:
Bob

Postby Slav » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WQIRCP_EqjI

Robert was payed off or not the real brother of LHO, he also wasn’t gifted with the Robert Francis in his name so he had no class.
Slav

Postby Bob » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Besides Robert Francis Kennedy and Robert Francis Fox, there is also Robert Francis Vaughn, better known as Napoleon Solo from the Man From U.N.C.L.E. television show. Vaughn was a big supporter of RFK when he ran for President in 1968, as was Marlon Brando.

Bob

Postby Slav » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 pm

What about the best comedian in the world Robert Francis Hope, boy he use to make me laugh along with Jerry Lewis
Slav

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?