The JFK Files: New Light on Oswald and Mexico City

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: The JFK Files: New Light on Oswald and Mexico City

Postby kenmurray » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Great article from Dick Russell. As I have said before I do not believe Lee Oswald was in Mexico City during that time period of 9/25/63 to 9/28/63. Oswald spoke fluent Russian. And during this time frame was the Odio incident! :shock:
kenmurray

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Very interesting article Bob thanks for posting this.After going over the article and reading the comments I found one comment that sounded real close to what most likely happened .

vincent danagher

In Michael Collins Piper's book "Final Judgement" he suggests that Oswald was a CIA 'Asset' or groupie , the reason he wasn't "rounded up" with other undesireables along JFK's route was because he was told by his handlers that there was to be a phony attempt on JFK's life so they could blame Castro. His role was to bring his piece of crap rifle to the TSBD and leave it at the sixth floor , then open a rear door for the phony assassin to enter. This would explain his appearance in the ground floor lunchroom when the cops burst in. Oswald ,not being a complete moron realised hed been set up as a patsy and took off when he realised that JFK had indeed been shot. This scenario is just as likely as the hundreds of other theories out there.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:46 pm

I also don’t believe he was in Mexico it probably was his body double the other oswald, that’s all there talking about now trying to stick to the oswald shooter theory.

Tommy that is the best story I have read that makes sense .
Slav

Postby Slav » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:25 pm

I would also keep in mind that Oswald was considered a problem double agent, under the control of counterintelligence people like Angleton. When finally in custody in Dallas he tried to reach his handler in North Carolina to no avail which further infuriated those in control of intelligence.
Tom Bigg

Postby kenmurray » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Oswald, The CIA. And Mexico City: The Lopez Report.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opywezOj_sw
kenmurray

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?