What Could Have Been — JFK in His Own Words

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: What Could Have Been — JFK in His Own Words

Postby Slav » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:48 pm

https://whowhatwhy.org/wp-content/uploa ... 00x470.jpg

Is there any pictures of any President with crowds like JFK had?
Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Obama seemed to be a greater "rock star".

What might have been? I like to see the truth come out, let the chips fall where they may. Had JFK publicly come out against the Vietnam War and the CIA in the fall of 1963 it would have made it harder for intelligence to cover their tracks. He should have spoken publicly about what his sharpest advisers knew, that he was in great peril. And JFK didn't care! Anyone being showered with the love of so many women is empowered to represent their hopes and aspirations for a free and peaceful world. Meanwhile his sexual escapades with Mary Meyer, Judith Exner and so many others infuriated their husbands or boyfriends. Only someone who has gone through that can understand furious jealousy.

I would have liked to see Kennedy survive and then have the traitors and conspirators exposed and put on trial. Johnson was in deep trouble due to the Bobby Baker/Sol Estes and other influence peddling affairs. I would have liked to see the CIA exposed as a criminal treasonous organization. Kennedy also would not have escaped as investigations continued of his dangerous affairs with enemies of the state. He would have have been in a world of hurt himself. When DC is under investigation maybe the rest of the country and world can sleep safely.
Tom Bigg

Postby Bob Lilly » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:21 am

What could have been..
Silly notion.. JFK was a duplicitous schemer like his dad and the rest of the clan. They would offer their allegiance and plan to kill you. This would have led to WWIII and 50 million Americans and 250 million USSR and Chinese civilians vaporized. Eventually the JCS would have launched or taken control. Jack brought it on himself. Nothing good would have come from his privileged view.
Bob Lilly

Postby Bob » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:53 am

Bob Lilly wrote:What could have been..
Silly notion.. JFK was a duplicitous schemer like his dad and the rest of the clan. They would offer their allegiance and plan to kill you. This would have led to WWIII and 50 million Americans and 250 million USSR and Chinese civilians vaporized. Eventually the JCS would have launched or taken control. Jack brought it on himself. Nothing good would have come from his privileged view.

Wow. I don't even know where to begin here. JFK was nothing like his dad, except of course for the womanizing. I guess you may have forgotten about the Operation Northwoods plan that was presented to JFK in March of 1962 by the Joint Chiefs.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

JFK refused to implement this plan. Plus, there is also the Cuban Missile Crisis. The Joint Chiefs and the CIA both wanted to invade Cuba then. JFK refused and instead used the blockade approach to get the missiles out of Cuba. Had the U.S. invaded Cuba, WWIII and a nuclear war would have started without a doubt, because nuclear weapons were ready to be used and were ordered to be employed had an attack proceeded. We know that now. Plus there is NSAM 263, the JFK memorandum which was going to get all troops out of Vietnam by 1965. By the way, there were only 16,200 troops in Nam at the time of JFK's assassination.

In addition to that, JFK was conducting back-channel negotiations with both Cuba and the Soviet Union.

These are hardly the actions of a man looking to start WWIII.
Bob

Postby Tom Bigg » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:10 am

As the Douglass book showed JFK was turning in dovish directions. Of course anything is ultimately possible, but the direction of his policies were toward peace and away from war.

Of course he had a lot of faults politically. Do your own research.

"1960 JFK stole the election which he had officially won by a mere 119,450 votes. Illinois State's Attorney Benjamin S. Adamowski charged on December 1 that the Chicago Democratic machine had stolen at least 100,000 votes. More than 10 percent of Chicagoans were left off polling lists, absentee ballots were not counted and there were many apparent erasures on the paper ballots. In Texas tens of thousands of ballots disappeared and The New York Herald Tribune reported that 100,000 votes tallied for Kennedy-Johnson never existed in the first place. They won Texas by 46,000 votes.
One of the reasons the mafia was so upset with Kennedy is that they had spent a lot of money and influence, especially in Chicago, to get him elected and then he and Bobby Kennedy turned on them. Particularly Jimmy Hoffa and the Chicago and Louisiana families were upset. Giancana told Judith Campbell Exner, "Listen, honey, if it wasn't for me, your boyfriend wouldn't even be in the White House." JFK had sent 250,000 dollars with Exner to Giancana for the mob to get out the union vote and make corrupt unions contribute to JFK's campaign [X].
It is likely that General Dynamics blackmailed JFK to give them the TFX fighter contract (Boeing had the better plane), 6.5 billion dollars, the largest in history to that point, after bugging Exner's apartment.

"Highly misleading on the Kennedy "anti-racketeering" crusade, which was, in fact, simply a protection racket. Mobsters who were Republicans, who contributed to Nixon and backed Nixon for President -- Jimmy Hoffa and Dave Beck, etc.-- were hounded into prison, while mobsters who were Democrats, contributed to the Kennedy campaign and backed JFK for President -- Walter and Victor Reuther -- were allowed to commit crimes with impunity! (On the Hoffa frame-up, see Ralph de Toledano, above.) Talbot admits that the Kennedy family secretly refused to cooperate with the Warren Commission and blocked any further investigation because they feared it might discredit the Kennedys!

"JFK used the FBI to his personal advantage and to silence press critics.
ENEMIES LIST! Nixon was impeached primarily for misusing the IRS. In early 1961 JFK planted family friend Carmine Bellino in the IRS with the title "special consultant to the president "and demanded that he have access to tax returns. They turned the IRS into a lending library. Quoting from the Wall Street Journal of January 28, 1997: "the Kennedys were far worse than Nixon in their manipulation of the IRS...The documents show that the Kennedys targeted non-exempt activist groups. And the auditing was done at the behest of politicians, not the professionals at the IRS...On December 20, 1961, Rogovin forwarded to Dean J. Barron, the IRS audit director at the time, a list of 18 organizations to investigate." Scores were targeted later including: Daughters of the American Revolution, the Americans Veterans Committee, the Conservative Society of America, Americans for Constitutional Government, All-American Society, the Conservatives, the Christian Crusade, Life-Line Foundation, Christian Echoes Ministry, the National Education Program of Harding College, the Anti-Defamation League of the B'nai B'rith, the Freeman Charitable Foundation, and the Christian Anti-Communist Crusade. Many of these groups had their tax-exempt status revoked. The Kennedys also targeted corporate taxpayers and at one point had a plan to target up to 10,000 groups." https://www.cwporter.com/jfksex.htm
Last edited by Tom Bigg on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tom Bigg

Postby bobspez » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:34 am

I am perplexed at why some posters who are so critical of JFK as a person and as a president would be on this forum. If their beliefs are heartfelt, it would seem they would believe the assassins were patriots who removed an evil and corrupt man from the presidency. A bit like an anti semite being on a forum on Who Killed Yitzhak Rabin and Why. Maybe it's down to opposing world views. On one side, those who feel kinship with Mick Jagger, and on the other, those who feel a kinship with Noam Chomsky. The unholier than thou vs. the holier than thou.
bobspez

Postby Slav » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 am

They were all womanizers, LBJ had a kid and killed his sister and many others

Jfk was for the people, they all have a bad side

Jfk wanted no interest money
No cia
No military industrial complex
No northwood
No mockingbird
No war
No vietnam
No cuba interference
No More LBJ
Civil rights and equality
No hoover
He wanted to clean house

Jfk didn’t have a agenda to get rich

So he had a few girlfriends who cares they all did, what we have after jfk is complete corruption and self serving criminal that were out of control
LBJ criminal
Nixon another
Ford a mobster criminal
Bush sr
Bush jr
Clinton death family crime family, went from a broke family to 200 million
Obama the puppet
These people are no comparison and should not be in the history books
They will be forgotten about.
Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:11 pm

bobspez wrote:I am perplexed at why some posters who are so critical of JFK as a person and as a president would be on this forum. If their beliefs are heartfelt, it would seem they would believe the assassins were patriots who removed an evil and corrupt man from the presidency. A bit like an anti semite being on a forum on Who Killed Yitzhak Rabin and Why. Maybe it's down to opposing world views. On one side, those who feel kinship with Mick Jagger, and on the other, those who feel a kinship with Noam Chomsky. The unholier than thou vs. the holier than thou.

I am all for justice law and order. I am also for peace making and diplomacy. In so far as Kennedy represented those values I support him. No one has a mandate to break the law, kill a President to remove someone they dislike. I voted for Trump but now agree with all the investigations of him and his staff. I could not vote for Hillary though would have supported Sanders. It really goes to a desire for rigorous analysis of history. You don't have to be a supporter of someone to defend their right to life.
Tom Bigg

Postby bobspez » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 pm

I'm also for peace and diplomacy. Law and order I'm not so sure about. Having the most incarcerated citizenship on earth is all a result of "law and order" but it's not working out so well. Cops executing unarmed citizens is almost always found to have been legal. Drug arrests are legal. Executing people with drones is legal according to our laws. The holocaust was legal in Nazi Germany.
I too would have liked to see if Sanders could have delivered on his rhetoric. Very few presidents have. I voted for Hillary but held my nose to do it. I was actually glad she lost.
Everyone has a right to life, but if you think someone is immoral, evil and corrupt, why would you care? Does anyone outside of his friends and family care who killed Paulie Castellano and why?
And what does sex have to do with anything as long as it's legal and consensual? Hitler was totally faithful to Eva Brown for 14 years and they supposedly died together. FDR had 5 different mistresses while being married to Eleanor. Was Hitler a better person than FDR?

Tom Bigg wrote:I am all for justice law and order. I am also for peace making and diplomacy. In so far as Kennedy represented those values I support him. No one has a mandate to break the law, kill a President to remove someone they dislike. I voted for Trump but now agree with all the investigations of him and his staff. I could not vote for Hillary though would have supported Sanders. It really goes to a desire for rigorous analysis of history. You don't have to be a supporter of someone to defend their right to life.
bobspez

Postby Tom Bigg » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:14 am

"And what does sex have to do with anything as long as it's legal and consensual? Hitler was totally faithful to Eva Brown for 14 years and they supposedly died together. FDR had 5 different mistresses while being married to Eleanor. Was Hitler a better person than FDR?"

JFK had the most severe sexual disorder of any President. Today, Matt Lauer's career was ended over his abuse of power, apparently just a few women. Others have been pulled from their network slots due to sexual abuse; personally I think they should pay the money back during their abuse as well and face charges.

Affairs with German spies, affairs with mob women,affairs with the wives of intelligence personnel; flagrant abuse of power, like Clinton but much, much worse. Jackie was shell shocked and had asked for a divorce years before but Joe offered her lots of money and she treated her outrage with shopping sprees. It goes to character; rhetoric is hollow when delivered by someone who is living a lie. "Sex is a private issue", that's what swingers, libertines, etc. want people to believe, abuse of power, pure and simple.

JFK had advanced Addison's disease which he denied. He was not healthy when young. Back injuries left him with health issues that were severe at times. He was pumped up with drugs to keep him functioning in his capacities.

He had some good Harvard advisers around. He had changed course toward diplomacy and peace. There were hopeful prospects had he exercised proper caution, not been reckless As many others have stated the Kennedys seemed oblivious to the danger they were in.
Last edited by Tom Bigg on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Bigg

Postby Slav » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:35 am

https://listverse.com/2015/02/24/10-sca ... ten-about/

Kennedy doesn’t even make the list, LBJ has way more woman than Kennedy.

His affairs are irrelevant to running the country, or how good of a president he was or would of been. Jackie also had affairs she even slept with Bobby and Onassis at the same time.
Slav

Postby Slav » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:39 am

Clinton beats JFK hands down with dozens of woman dozens

—————————-

Bill Clinton was President from 1993-2001. Being the most recent President with public knowledge of cheating on his wife, these affairs are still fresh in everyones mind. Hillary Clinton, his wife, who is now running for President as we all know, has remained married to Bill regardless of his indiscretions.

In 1994, two Arkansas state troopers who assisted in Clintons extramarital affairs of the then Governer Clinton, say that they saw him in delicate positions with dozens of different women. One Trooper said that for 7 years prior, there were many long-term hook-ups with women. One of these hook-ups was with the now well-known Gennifer Flowers. Other affairs during this time included a staff member in Clinton's office; a lawyer who was a Clinton appointee to a judgeship; a prominent judges wife; a reporter; an employee at an Arkansas Power company, and a sales clerk at a Little Rock department store.

There were many other one-time encounters that Clinton had with many different women. State troopers said they were often called upon to arrange and keep secret Clinton's extramarital affairs.

Then there was the story of Sally Perdue, who came forward of having an affair with Clinton in 1983 when he was governor. Right after her story appeared in the press, she says, a man claiming to represent the local Democratic Party, offered her a lifetime federal job if she would be silent and threatened her with physical harm if she refused to cooperate. And there was the sexual harassment case with Paula Jones, a state employee.

Then once he was in the White House, his promiscuousness didn't stop. There she was, Monica Lewinsky, a young good looking 21-year-old intern. She performed oral sex on Clinton in the oval office. She had a dress with a Clinton sperm stain on it. And Clinton took a cigar tube and inserted it into Lewinsky's vagina.

Once the news broke, Clinton adamantly denied any sexual activity with Lewinsky, later rebutting his story and admitting that it did in fact happen.
Slav

Postby bobspez » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:42 am

Tom, how can you equate NAMBLA with JFK? He didn't have sex with children. How can you equate sexual abusers/predators/rapists/unwanted gropers with JFK? Those people have a sexual disorder, or an ego disorder. They are creeps, and stupid. They could have all the women they desire by romancing and charming them. Or they just could pay for hookers. Totally consensual and no foul.

I have never heard accusations that JFK's partners were anything other than consenting adults. How is engaging in sex with beautiful willing adults a sexual disorder, even if you are married? In those circumstances it might be considered a sexual disorder not to take advantage. In the movie Zorba the Greek, Anthony Quinn's character, Zorba, says something like he considers the greatest sin is to deny a woman who desires you.

And the rich are different than us, they live by other morals. Like rock stars. (Look at Prince Charles and Diana, they both had lovers while married.) Women are standing in line to go to bed with charming and handsome and powerful men, and JFK was. Rock stars and movie stars have had hundreds to thousands of one night stands. People don't speak of them as having sexual disorders.

I consider the ecstasy of sex to be a manifestation of the divine. When people have a sexual climax they always say "Oh God" for a reason. You can make an argument that cheating on a spouse is a character flaw, but that really is a private matter. It's up to the spouses to work out or not. Probably 50% of married couples have experienced cheating by one or both spouses.

Regarding JFK's health, yes he had Addisons and a bad back and took drugs to cope with the pain. FDR had polio and was crippled, and Churchill was obese and drank a quart of gin a day, but they won WWII. Eisenhower had a stroke in office, and Reagan had Alzheimers in office. No one claimed they weren't fit to be president.

And the Kennedys and MLK were fearless in pursuit of justice and what was right for the country and the world. If you watck MLK's last speech it was obvious he felt he would be killed. Being brave is not just being reckless. Otherwise you are blaming the victims instead of the perpetrators. A quote I recall from a movie years ago was "There is a price a man will not pay just for the privilege of being alive." The sacrifice of JFK/MLK/ RFK and even Jesus Christ, and all the martyrs throughout history for their ideals can be seen as both reckless and heroic.
Tom Bigg wrote:
JFK had the most severe sexual disorder of any President. Today, Matt Lauer's career was ended over his abuse of power, apparently just a few women. Others have been pulled from their network slots due to sexual abuse; personally I think they should pay the money back during their abuse as well and face charges.

Affairs with German spies, affairs with mob women,affairs with the wives of intelligence personnel; flagrant abuse of power, like Clinton but much, much worse. Jackie was shell shocked and had asked for a divorce years before but Joe offered her lots of money and she treated her outrage with shopping sprees. It goes to character; rhetoric is hollow when delivered by someone who is living a lie. "Sex is a private issue", that's what the NAMBLA people wanted people to believe, abuse of power, pure and simple.

JFK had advanced Addison's disease which he denied. He was not healthy when young. Back injuries left him with health issues that were severe at times. He was pumped up with drugs to keep him functioning in his capacities.

He had some good Harvard advisers around. He had changed course toward diplomacy and peace. There were hopeful prospects had he exercised proper caution, not been reckless As many others have stated the Kennedys seemed oblivious to the danger they were in.

bobspez

Postby Tom Bigg » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Kroth is one who goes into the sexual disorder thing and does a pretty good job, there are of course others: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8In5TqHaXKM

Hersh is pretty reliable as a journalist: http://www.nytimes.com/books/97/11/30/r ... werst.html

There are many books on his Presidency, I don't know which are the best and most even handed.
Tom Bigg

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?