Poppy Bush/JFK Records Release

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Poppy Bush/JFK Records Release

Postby Bob » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Please check out this excellent video about why certain JFK records aren't being released. I agree that damaging information regarding Poppy Bush's involvement in the JFK assassination is one of the reasons why that certain files are not being released. I agree with just about every point in this video, which includes the real truth about Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6IsJ_oUeI
Bob

Re: Poppy Bush/JFK Records Release

Postby Slav » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:36 pm

This video is spot on it’s what we all have been saying and believing all along , the files were held back for bush protection for sure there is no one else alive to protect , I believe the files will be cleaned for his and his sons protection there will be nothing left in them to prove anything.

I’m happy to see that people are finally getting the pieces together and that’s as far at it will go the cia news network will never get it on air it will make it to the internet and dissapear.
Slav

Re: Poppy Bush/JFK Records Release

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:34 pm

They don't want to release anything that would tie Oswald or Ruby into the CIA or FBI, which they were connected up to their eyeballs with. Bush is less of an entity with regard to the Dallas operation. You got to love how they announced he was the oldest President ever now! The sick groper! The good die young, sick puppies and spooks live long and prosper!
Tom Bigg

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?