Would James Earl Files Be Willing To Take a CVSA Test ??

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 pm

Now that we have passed the 54 year mark that President Kennedy was murdered with still very few concrete leads to who was really responsible might now be the time to look in a new direction.I think almost everyone here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum either firmly believes or has a leaning towards believing that James Earl Files was responsible for the fatal shot that ended John Kennedy's life. Wonder what the chances would be of Files submitting to a CVSA test given by a trained professional .The newer version of the computer voice stress analyzer testing has gained great support and is used by the FBI the CIA and Police and government agencies worldwide. It is regularly used by law enforcement, military, insurance companies, customs, borders, financial companies and institutions, private individuals and over 1,800 U.S. law enforcement agencies.I know this is to far fetched to think would ever happen but since Files has publicly confessed wouldn't this be helpful .If the US Justice Department would grant Files complete immunity to come before Congress or a Congressional Committee or a court and tell the full story of just how John Kennedy was murdered or at least how much he knows of the real story of how it all came down that fateful day in Dallas 54 years ago now.Any opinions ??
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Would James Earl Files Be Willing To Take a CVSA Test ??

Postby Slav » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:50 pm

What an excellent idea if he was given ammunity he can put to rest the jfk and others like Hoffa and that Oswald never took a shot and was working for the cia.

Would the cia and shadow let this take place to have history re written?

I’m not too sure.
Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:30 am

It would be interesting but would never happen, unless there was other iron clad proof of Files' involvement. Plus Files has said he doesn't want to get dragged back into the Dallas assassination.

The "government" has no interest in re-opening this monumental can of worms that would demolish their official story. Ok if the Soviet communists did it with Oswald as one conspirator it would go along with the current hysteria.
Tom Bigg

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Thanks for the reply Tom Bigg and that's an interesting thought but I'm not so sure about the part about James Files not wanting to be dragged back into the Dallas assassination.On March 3,2017 the first annual JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM was conducted over several days in Chicago, Illinois from 03.12.2017 - 03.19.2017.Mr. David Armstrong and his Production Company were responsible for Creating, Designing, Developing, Directing, and Producing this Event, and All Connected Upcoming Events, Productions, and Publications. James Earl Sutton-Files, and Bruce Patrick Brychek Assisted Armstrong and All Invited Lecturer’s and Speaker’s.This invitation only event showed first hand that James Files and Bruce Brychek are both still very interested in setting the record straight on the events that happened in Dealey Plaza on November 22,1963.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:20 am

11.27.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

11.24.2017 - Mr. Tommy Wilkins originally Posted this Headline.

We read this at a Seminar on the JFK Removal of 11.22.1963, that we held the week of 11.22.2017.

After laughing his butt off even more than myself, and others in attendance, J stated an Emphatic No !.

He added that if Jesus Christ himself tested J, there would be many who still wouldn't believe.

Further, most of J's critic's have never completely and sincerely read and studied J's Interview's, and Related Subject Matter Material's.

In addition, if we rendered the video of J at the Grassy Knoll, argument's would abound just as with the Zapruder Film.

Believe J, Fine.

Don't Believe J, Fine. Then create or find "your own Truth." It has only been 54+ years since 11.22.1963, and counting.

J thinks that 95% of the JFK Research Community actually need to Get A Life, and are merely seeking to belong to something.

J's favorite question is How Many JFK Books Written By People Who Have Read Other JFK Books Must One Read To Call Themselves A JFK Expert Or Researcher?

SUGGESTION:

Read THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA, a short novel written by American author Ernest Hemingway in 1951 in Bimini, Bahama's, and originally published 09.01.1952.

The Old Man, Santiago, a Cuban Fisherman, catches a Very Large Marlin. Perhaps the largest fish that he, and his friends, have ever caught.

Santiago ties the Marlin to the side of his boat.

On the trip to shore sharks eat the large fish.

By the time Santiago reaches shore the Marlin is picked apart.

THE MARLIN REPRESENTS THE TRUTH IN THE JFK REMOVAL OF 11.22.1963.

THE SHARK'S FEEDING FRENZY REPRESENTS THE ATTACK ON THE TRUTH IN TODAY'S WORLD.

THE TRUTH DOES NOT SET YOU FREE.

IN ADDITION: I was personally trained, and used the Computer Voice Stress Analyzer for both Governmental, and Contract Security and Investigative Agencies for decades. The CVSA works off of the subject's Voice Modulation, Regulation, Reverberations, Tremors, and other criteria.

For those who don't know, a Computer Voice Stress Analyzer is the size of a Lap Top, and costs $ 25,000.00 or more for top of the line equipment, at least what I personally was trained on and used.

The CVSA shows voice patterns on the computer screen, picked up by the computer's usually hidden micro-phone.

The CVSA is Best Operated by a Team of 2, or more. One person monitors the computer screen while the interrogator asks a pattern of pre-arranged questions, that are constantly fine tuned, or redirected.

Top Agencies usually allow the subject to think that the Lap Top Computer is used to record questioning and answers.

Top Agencies keep the CVSA in another room behind 2 Way Glass, while the subject is physically wired for a State of the Art Polygraph Test. Therefore, the subject knows that he is being polygraphed, but is unaware that he /she is being subjected simultaneously to a CVSA.

Top Agencies have All Tester's wearing Ear Wigs, both audio and hearing inter-connected to all tester's.

Ultimately most jurisdictions do not accept either polygraph or CVSA information at Trial.

You decide. (11.26.2017, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:08 pm

There are youtube videos by "truth" experts who have endorsed Mr. Files' credibility. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YL_TveruNQ
FBI agents were involved in analyzing his testimony and bringing it out. But I have seen no other first hand witness corroboration. I do agree that groupies around various unproductive avocations need to "get a life". Image
Tom Bigg

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:48 pm

And my question was answered !!!

"After laughing his butt off even more than myself, and others in attendance, J stated an Emphatic No !"
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:11 pm

You don't have to be obsessed by this and still post occasionally. Anyone can chime in from time to time, add something hopefully while carrying on a normal life.
Tom Bigg

Postby kenmurray » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Hank Hernandez badgering a solid witness Sandy Serrano in the RFK case. Jimmy is solid. He needs no such CVSA test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSgcr00Ou-c
kenmurray

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Thanks Kenmurray for your reply.I agree totally J Files does not need to take a CVSA test.My only reason for wondering would he except the challenge to take one would be that just possible some form of the Justice Department or Congress would finally realize with this form of proof and with the CVSA test showing he was truthful he could be given complete immunity and finally be able to testify of what really happened on November 22,1963 .
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:30 am

I knew your intentions were good , see that’s a great idea to finally solve the case and change history, the fbi interviewed him years ago and said he is not credible that means they would have to call them self liers and who was in power when the fbi questioned him? Where they there to question him or to make more disinformation to his solid story.
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:02 am

Thank you Slav for that reply.I couldn't have said it better.Now all that has to happen is the US Justice Department or the FBI to take my recommendation and solve the greatest crime mystery of modern time.Can you imagine the most controversial Forum member the black dog of the JFK Murder Solved Forum comes up with the ideal of how the John F. Kennedy assassination can finally be solved and history is finally set right !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:08 am

You are not the black dog you are a great member a great researcher, you have travelled the world in your quest to find the truth and have spent a lot of money, keep up the good work you are a very solid person with integrity. :)
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:37 am

Thank you Slav for those very kind comments.I do appreciate that. And you are hired full time with full benefits.We can use a good man like you around.Benefits will include not only a full time salary but 3 weeks of use of the ocean front studio condo on Daytona Beach Florida and and the use of the classic Retro Thunderbird Convertible Roadster !!!

IMG_5413.JPG
IMG_5413.JPG (43.94 KiB) Viewed 129 times
Tommy Wilkens

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?