YES, THE CLINTON'S SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:06 am

11.20.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

FOLLOW THE MONEY IS THE MANTRA POSTED AND REPEATED HERE ON THE JFKMS FORUM MANY TIMES BY OUR LONG TIME PREMIERE MODERATOR AND MEMBER, BOB FOX, WHO IS ALSO MY LONG TIME FRIEND.

I OFTEN REVIEW AND/OR SKIM EXTREME RIGHT TO EXTREME LEFT BECAUSE I LIKE TO KNOW THE THINKING PROCESSES "OUT THERE."

AND I OFTEN POST THEM HERE.

YES, THIS IS THE JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM.

BUT MY APPROACH HAS ALWAYS BEEN TOP DOWN, NOT BOTTOM UP.

AND STUDYING THE ACTUALITIES, BELIEFS, CIRCUMSTANCES, FACTS, PERCEPTIONS, POSSIBILITIES, PROBABILITIES, REALITIES, SPECULATIONS, THEORIES, etc., OF THE SECRET STATE, THE SECRET GOVERNMENT, THE HIGH CABAL, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, AND THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS OF TODAY, AND HOW THEY EVOLVED BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER 11.22.1963 IS MY PARAMOUNT CONCERN.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO SHOT JFK. I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY, AND BELIEVE HIM. BELIEVE HIM, DON'T BELIEVE HIM. HE DOESN'T CARE, AND NEITHER DO I . WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING PEOPLE BELIEVE IT. WE NEVER HAVE. WE NEVER WILL. TAKE IT, OR LEAVE IT. SUIT YOURSELF. PERIOD.

J HAS BEEN CALLED A CON ARTIST, A FAKE, A FRAUD, A LIAR, A SCAM ARTIST, IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND THE FAME. TO THOSE WHO THINK THAT, FINE. THEN HAVE A GO AT EXPLAINING WHO ACTUALLY SHOT JFK WITH YOUR OWN STORY LINE. EITHER WAY JFK IS STILL DEAD. AND THE CONTROL, MONEY, AND POWER STILL MARCH ON OUT OF THE COMPLETE, TOTAL CONTROL OF "We the People..."

AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW MANY POSSIBLE BULLETS, SHOOTER'S, SHOTS, TEAMS, etc.

KEEP ARGUING AND DEBATING IT, AND REVIEWING IT ALL OVER AGAIN AT SEMINARS FOR THE NEXT 54 YEARS.

11.22.1963 AND THE REMOVAL OF JFK IS TODAY, PROBABLY THE MOST COVERED UP MURDER IN HISTORY.

YET NOTHING, SQUAT, ZERO HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED IN FULLY AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDING THE EBB AND FLOW OF MONEY AND POWER FROM 11.22.1963 TO AN THROUGH TODAY.

WE NOW KNOW MORE ABOUT ABRAHAM LINCOLN AND THE CIVIL WAR THAN WE DO ABOUT TODAY IN AFGHANISTAN, AFRICA, CHINA, IRAN, IRAQ, ISRAEL, JAPAN, LEBANON, NORTH KOREA, PAKISTAN, RUSSIA, SOUTH KOREA, SYRIA, etc.

YET "We the People..." HAVE 17 KNOWN U.S. INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND A MILITARY BUDGET FOR THE U.S. THAT IS FAR GREATER THAN THE DEFENSE BUDGET OF THE REST OF THE ENTIRE WORLD COMBINED.

AND OUR ANSWER ? MORE AIR CRAFT, BOATS, BOMBS, BULLETS, DRONES, NUCLEAR WEAPONS, ROCKETS, SHIPS, ETC.

YET "We the People..." PROBABLY HAVE ENOUGH EXPLOSIVE POWER TO BLOW THE WORLD UP 1,000 TIMES OVER.
(11.20.2017, BB.)

YES, THE CLINTON’S SOULD BE INVESTIGATED:

By Marc A. Thiessen
November 19, 2017 at 7:12 PM

Hillary and Bill Clinton in Washington on Jan. 20. (Win Mcnamee/AP).

President Trump's critics are arguing that GOP calls for the Justice Department to investigate Hillary Clinton and Democrats' ties to Russia are an effort to distract from the real Russia investigation, into potential Trump-Russia collusion.

No, they are not.

Ever since Watergate, the mantra of all major corruption investigations has been to "follow the money." Well, Americans of all political stripes should be outraged by the fact that both Democrats and Republicans in Washington are up to their eyeballs in Kremlin cash. Russian money found its way into the pockets of not only Trump advisers like Paul Manafort and Rick Gates — who were recently indicted by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — but also Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

This should suggest to objective observers that Russia was using its money to influence both sides in order to advance the Kremlin's interests. And it means that any full and impartial investigation of Russia's efforts to influence our political process needs to follow the Russian money flowing into the coffers of the Clintons, their foundation and their top associates.

The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving "Clinton family self-dealing." Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated? How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation's coffers today? If it Donald Trump had given a $500,000 speech paid by a Kremlin bank, and his private foundation had accepted $145 million from Putin-linked oligarchs and their Western business partners, do you think that his critics would be insisting there was nothing to see here?

Then there is Tony Podesta. It is now front-page news that Podesta has been forced to step down from his soon-to-be-defunct lobbying firm, the Podesta Group, after being ensnared the same scandal that led to the indictment of Trump campaign aides Manafort and Gates. The Podesta Group failed to register as a foreign agent for Russian interests while lobbying on behalf of the European Center for a Modern Ukraine — a front group that Mueller's indictment says was "under the ultimate direction" of Ukraine's Putin-backed president and his political party.

We should all be deeply concerned how much Russian cash was sloshing around Washington, and how much of it found its way into the bank accounts of the Clintons and those around them. And we should all, Democrats and Republicans alike, want to get to the bottom of it.

As Americans, it goes against our sensibilities to encourage the Justice Department of one party to investigate the vanquished candidate of the other party. But does the fact that Clinton lost mean Americans don't deserve to know the full extent of Russia's efforts to influence our political process?

None of this absolves the Trump campaign or calls into question the intelligence community's conclusion that "Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help . . . Trump's election chances." But it does underscore that the Russians were smart in what the intelligence community calls their efforts "undermine public faith in the US democratic process." They played both sides, and in so doing preyed on the singular weakness of the Clintons and those around them — greed.

Any impartial investigation of Russia's efforts to meddle in our democratic process needs to include a full inquiry of the Russian money flowing into Clinton world. Such an inquiry is not a distraction. It is critical restoring public faith in American democracy.

© 1996-2017 The Washington Post

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: YES, THE CLINTON'S SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED:

Postby Slav » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:47 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 64d1111ab6

I think the new generation or the younger folks who are blind , sheeple or unaware of the actions in today’s society have to understand the bottom up first before they can understand or believe the top down, nobody would believe the history of the past 60 years or what really happen in ww2 and pearl harbour and 911, everyone here have decades of experiance and can see threw the Forrest and don’t have a blind eye.

If we walked into a school or college and talked about the last 50 years people would think we are from a different planet.

To get a total picture and truly understand what really is happening or happened in the past you have to understand both the top and the bottom to get a complete picture.

I think the American people in the past 10 years have finally opened there eyes to the corruption at the top and would have a hard time believe 911 and all the mysterious shootings like Las Vegas that was done by the puppets of the high cabal .

We have to educate everyone on both sides of the ladder the top and the bottom so they can see the whole picture and continue our awareness program when we leave this planet.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby kenmurray » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:04 pm

One of Slick Willie's lovers "commits suicide" back in 1977 by shooting herself to the back of her head:

http://historybud.com/suzanne-coleman-a ... -her-head/
kenmurray

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 pm

11.20.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

11.20.2017 - I originally Posted this attention getting, important Headline and Supporting Material.

Additionally I Pointed Out My Long Term Interest and Development of My Analyses, Approach, Focus, Interest, Methodology, Study, Thought Pattern's, and Writing's in a Top Down Approach, and not a Bottom Up Approach.

Slav and Ken Murray, Both Excellent, Focused, Interesting, Outstanding, Sincere, Consistent Contributing JFKMS Forum Member's in My Opinion, and certainly thought by many more here, made timely Responses.

I Confidentially Communicate with both Slav and Ken outside of the JFKMS Forum. Slav more recently, Ken, Bob Fox, and Phil Dragoo for a decade or more.

Focusing on Slav's well stated, well thought out Response.

MY ANALYSES, APPROACH, FOCUS, INTEREST, METHODOLOGY, STUDY, THOUGHT PATTERN, AND WRITING'S ARE IN THE TOP DOWN APPROACH.

THAT IS MY PERSPECTIVE.

SOME LOOK AT THE GLASS AS HALF FULL.

OTHER'S LOOK AT THE GLASS AS HALF EMPTY.

REALISTICALLY THEY ARE BOTH CORRECT.

YOUR PERCEPTION DRIVES YOUR FOCUS AND REALITY.

I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH DEDICATED, FOCUSED, SINCERE JFK RESEARCHER'S ANALYZING THE BOTTOM UP APPROACH.

I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE MUCH MORE ALL EXPANSIVE, ALL INCLUSIVE BROAD PATTERN OF THE TOP DOWN APPROACH CAN ALSO SERVE AS A LEARNING AND TEACHING APPROACH.

That said, My Continued Respect's to Slav, Ken, Bob, Phil, Tom, JDB4JFK, JD Thomas, Tommy Wilkins, bobspez, Wim, etc., and All Sincere Contributing JFKMS Forum Members. (11.20.2017, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby kenmurray » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:57 pm

A must watch: The Clinton Murders.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed1H-j4Wv0g
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:46 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKcU138b1Q

How do they get away with it all
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby kenmurray » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Flash from the past. 30 years ago yet another Clinton body count resurfaces:

https://freedomdaily.com/hillary-pictures-coverup/
kenmurray

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?