Honeymoon

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Honeymoon

Postby dankbaar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Pamela Ray‎ aan Judyth Baker
18 uur ·
Greetings JFK Research Community,
James Files and Pamela Ray wish to announce that we will be wed at the first of the year 2018 at a private location. I, James Files, at long last gained my freedom and I'm going to marry the woman that I've truly loved with all my heart for almost 20 years.
Jimmy, you're so cute! Do I also get an invitation? A private location? Will Pam and you at least send me the pictures? Will Bruce be your best man? Will Autumn be your bridesmaid? I can also ask Vladimir and Donald to attend.
Do you remember our sitdown on november 18, 2003, in The Ville? "No touching, Mr. Files!"
Hey Pam, eat your heart out!
Hey Jimmy, life is full of surprises!
Your friend,
Wim
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Re: Honeymoon

Postby dankbaar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Big Band for Jim and Pam's honeymoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLKdezRxRzw

Best wishes from Wim.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 am

We would like to offer to Jimmy & Pamela as a wedding gift from the entire JFK Murder Solved Forum members a honeymoon stay at our Ocean Front Studio on Daytona Beach Florida.Completely in private .No meetings no meet and greet nothing but total privacy.You let me know the dates you would like and we will make that happen.Congratulations Tommy & Hilde Wilkens

IMG_2532.JPG
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:52 am

Tommy
That is a very kind and generous offer great job, now I think we know why he has been silent it all makes sense.

JF grab Tommy’s place is looks great.

And Congradulations
Slav

Postby dankbaar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:32 am

I wish for Pam and Jim loads of pillow talk that won't stay in the bedroom.

It's our paradise and it's a war zone:
Fucking you and fighting on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uich39P-H-o
dankbaar
Site Admin

PLANNING IN PROGRESS:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:51 pm

11.26.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

11.17.2017 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar originally Posted this Headline which I have appropriately Re-Titled PLANNING IN PROGRESS.

We have just finishing wrapping up our own Major Group Seminar about the Removal of JFK, 11.22.1963, held the week of 11.22.2017.

JFK Lancer, and JVB held their Seminars in Dallas, Texas simultaneously, at different locations, we were advised. There people spoke about James Earl Sutton-Files.

We held ours at a Beautiful Private Lake Resort Retreat Location outside of Chicago, Illinois, and James Earl Sutton Files WAS Our Primary Speaker.

For 25+ years J and B have met privately to review matters relative to the Removal of JFK 11.22.1963, on November 22 of each year.

We have almost 900 Private Meetings while in Illinois Prisons bonified, certified, and documented by the FBI, the Illinois Department of Corrections, the Illinois State Police, and other Governmental Agencies, including Prison Review Boards.

This year J and B were joined by Ms. Pamela Ray, and our Advisory Board composed of some of our closest and most confidential friends that we have known and trusted for decades. No outside members of the public or any JFK Research Group were informed, or invited. People came from as far away as Hawaii.

J and P Formally Announced Their Engagement Plans to this Select Invited Group.

B Proudly Formally Accepted The Request To Be J's Best Man in front of this Select Invited Group.

PLANNING IS IN PROGRESS, DEVELOPING, AND ON-GOING. THIS WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL, AND PRIVATE UNTIL NECESSARY.

WE HAVE MANY IRONS IN THE FIRE, IN MANY DIRECTIONS. THIS WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL, AND PRIVATE UNTIL NECESSARY.

To Bob Fox, Ken Murray, Phil Dragoo, and all other friends who sent us their Very Best Wishes, We Say Thank You, Sincerely.

At this Point in Time J, P, B, and our Advisory Board are On Track Proceeding 100% With Our Own Plans, On Our Own Schedule.

We ask you to remember that the FBI Leaked J's Involvement in the Removal of JFK on 11.22.1963. IT WAS NEVER HIS ORIGINAL GAME PLAN, OR INTENTION.

On the Contrary, J often and repeatedly denied, failed to respond, ignored, and provided disinformation and misinformation to avoid his Association and Involvement in the Removal of JFK.

At the continued and mounting demands, guarantees, insistence, promises, pressures, and requests of many, J agreed in 1993 to proceed with the original interview for CONFESSIONS OF AN ASSASSIN. Later, in 2003, J agreed to proceed with the Interview for FILES ON JFK.

During his Interviews, and Privately, J often expressed that some may believe him, and others would not.

To those that have completely and sincerely studied and watched J's Interviews and supporting materials, J advises that you draw your own conclusions.

To those that agree with, and support J's Interviews he suggests that you look at the bigger, broader picture.

To those that disagree with J, and either think that he is a con artist, a fake, a fraud, a liar, a scam artist, somebody who spent decades reading about JFK in prison, (parenthetically B adds that not a single JFK book was ever on file at any prison), in it for the fame, glory, or money, J responds then Create Your Own History and Version.

J sought to tell the truth as he saw fit at the time. J has moved on to a MUCH BROADER AND IMPORTANT APPROACH AND SET OF PROJECTS. QUIT LOOKING AT THINGS FROM THE BOTTOM UP. THAT HAS NOT WORKED FOR OVER 54 YEARS. ANALYZE AND STUDY FROM THE TOP DOWN. AND IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF BOB FOX, FOLLOW THE MONEY, AND THE SEATS OF REAL CONTROL AND POWER.

WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOW HAVE THE REMOVALS OF JFK, MX, MLK, AND RFK, AND THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING, 09.11.2001, AND SO MANY OTHER BLATANT TRUTHS HAVE BEEN ALMOST COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY REMOVED FROM THE CONSCIOUSNESS, THE EDUCATION, THE HISTORY, AND THE TRUTHS FOR "We the People..."? THEREIN LIES THE ROAD TO THE TRUTHS THAT THOSE WHO ARE SINCERE, SEEK ! (11.26.2017, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:03 am

Have a great honeymoon wish you the very best !!!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 am

Best wishes for the wedding, Honeymoon and future plans, I hope when the timing is right we will have the privledge of knowing what project your working on, myself like Tommy only wishes the very best for all of you.
Slav

Postby dankbaar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:53 pm

We have just finishing wrapping up our own Major Group Seminar about the Removal of JFK, 11.22.1963, held the week of 11.22.2017.

JFK Lancer, and JVB held their Seminars in Dallas, Texas simultaneously, at different locations, we were advised. There people spoke about James Earl Sutton-Files.

We held ours at a Beautiful Private Lake Resort Retreat Location outside of Chicago, Illinois, and James Earl Sutton Files WAS Our Primary Speaker.

Bruce,

First of all, I wish Pam and Jimmy my best.

May I hope that you assigned someone to record this important meeting on camera?

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?