Forbes Article on Hillary-Russia Uranium Deal

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Forbes Article on Hillary-Russia Uranium Deal

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:41 pm

As most of you know, I am no fan of Hillary Clinton. I believe she is corrupt as hell and is the poster child of being a nefarious politician. That being said, this whole Clinton-Russia uranium deal that has been the big topic on Fox News got me to really start reading about this whole scenario. The more I read about it and look at real journalistic sources, the more I see this is turning out to be much ado about nothing. Don't take it from me, take it from Forbes, which is hardly a left-leaning or liberal media source.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca ... 1008c27b55

To me, this whole story was raised from the dead to cause a diversion from all the ongoing Humpty Trumpty Russia news. :shock:

That is the game the Donald plays all the time. If he is in the spotlight too long for the wrong reasons, he creates a diversion, by changing the subject (one that will attract his base) or by going after someone who almost everyone disapproves of as much as him. See Ted Cruz or see Hillary. :evil:

Bottom line, the 2016 Presidential election didn't give us the best of the best in terms of the two candidates. Instead it gave us the worst of the worst. :oops:
Bob

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?