5th Annual JFK Assassination Conference.Dallas Nov.17

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

5th Annual JFK Assassination Conference.Dallas Nov.17

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Found this posted this morning on FACEBOOK from Judyth Vary Baker.If she does indeed reveal something incriminating against Ruth and Michael Paine I sure hope she ties in George de Mohrenschildt.Below is what was posted.

MAKING THIS SHORT AND SWEET: the time has come to fully expose the truth about Ruth and Michael Paine, who are still alive. They never faced justice for the evil they did, but on November 18, 2017, the world is going to learn the full extent of their treachery, perfidy and evil. I do not use such damning words lightly. Come hear me speak at the Fifth Annual JFK Assassination Conference on Saturday, Nov. 18, from 11:40 – 12:30 on "The Real Lee Harvey Oswald, and How Michael and Ruth Paine Betrayed Him."
The Paines will not dare sue me, because, as a witness who knew Lee Oswald well, having obtained records of all the Paines claimed and said, I KNOW when they lied. And I know what they lied about.

If you care about true justice, come hear me speak. Record it. Film it. It is my fervent desire that the Paines will be charged with perjury, obstruction of justice, and as accessories after the fact in the murder case of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Stand with me for the truth at the 5th Annual JFK Assassination Conference Nov. 17-18-19, Crown Plaza Hotel, Dallas. Bring your tape recorders. Bring your cameras. Cover me with your prayers. It has to be done and it will be done.
Tommy Wilkens

Re: 5th Annual JFK Assassination Conference.Dallas Nov.17

Postby Slav » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 pm

Thanks Slav for the link you posted concerning the Paine's.I found several of the comments given from readers interesting.It sure seems like Mrs. Paine's use of a vehicle as a possible getaway car and her as a getaway driver was never aired out properly and seems like it was swept under the rug.From our investigation I am pretty sure Ruth and Marina were caring on a lesbian relationship while the Paine's were setting Lee Oswald up as the patsy.As far back as 1967 suspicions have been raised of this Lesbian relationship. Best-Selling author William Manchester repeatedly insinuated that Ruth and Marina were in a lesbian relationship in his best seller book "The Death of a President,".I think a very deep investigation of both Ruth and Micheal Paine and who and what they really were in 1963 and just what was there connection to Allen Dulles would be a great place to start.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Maybe Ruth pained daughter will open up and tell all.
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Slav you very well may have something there. Looking into it a bit deeper I ran across some interesting comments made by Lynn Paine or as she now goes by "Marin Paine" daughter of Ruth and Michael Paine saying in an interview in Feb. of 2014 "My real problem with being around my mother a lot is that I'm really trying to be a different person than I was when I was a kid. . . . I can say she's a nice person and I approve a lot of her values and all that stuff, but at just an emotional level she hits trigger buttons that I haven't found the cure for." Marin's allergies tend to act up during concentrated dealings with Ruth". Serious speculation has it that Lynn Paine cut off relations because she believed that her Mother Ruth
was a JFK assassination co-conspirator? Kind of sounds like old Mother Ruth has ended up an old evil Lezbo that nobody wants to be around !!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:20 am

Just wondering how deeply involved Michael Paine really was leading up to the assassination.Once again today Judyth Baker posted on FACEBOOK that she is now receiving death threats leading up to this 5th Annual JFK Assassination Conference were she says she will unload on the Paine's and there true involvement. These 2 pictures show a very close resemblance between Lee Oswald and Michael Paine.There was some speculation that Michael Paine was spotted in the Texas School Book Depository the day of the assassination !!!

21766461_10214410796849209_5869208211877597271_n.jpg
21766461_10214410796849209_5869208211877597271_n.jpg (7.34 KiB) Viewed 212 times
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:07 am

Tommy wow what a resemblance he could easily be the shooter on the six floor, I hope Judyth Baker tells all before the date so she doesn't have an accident or commit suicide.

The Paines Stink and her daughter needs to be spoken to my bet is she wants to tell the truth.
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:50 am

Thanks Slav.Isn't that resemblance amazingly close?? Over the last several years I have corresponded with Judyth Baker and she is a strange lady to say the least.But the more I have listened to her the more I believe her story.Of course my end was wanting to dig into what Lee Oswald had told her about George de Mohrenschildt which she told me Lee didn't trust George.I'm like you Slav I look for any day to read Judyth Baker was found dead or some strange suicide was suspected and of course she was cremated within hours of finding her !!!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Dealey Joe » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:44 pm

My opinon is the Michael Paine may have beeen in the School Book Depostory durring the assassination.

Maybe someone here knows how to find who had offices in the building?

Good chance the guy seen in the lunchroom may have been Paine
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Good to see you back Dealey Joe.Your posts and your input here has been missed greatly.Hope your well and thanks for your reply to my post.Looking into this end of the case I have a strong feeling that Micheal Paine could very easily have been in the Depository that fateful day.And the more I zero in on the Paine's I really feel some strange sh_t was going on with them .I am looking into there REAL association with George de Mohrenschildt right now.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:38 am

Let's not forget who got LHO the job at the TSBD just prior to JFK's assassination. It was Michael and Ruth Paine, which had to be approved by David Atlee Phillips. And who owned the TSBD? It was D.H Byrd, who also founded the LCAP (Louisiana Civil Air Patrol). Members of the LCAP included LHO, Barry Seal, David Ferrie and Charles Rogers. Byrd was also a member of the Dallas Petroleum Club. Other members included Phillips, Poppy Bush, George deMohrenshildt and Abraham Zapruder. I wonder if Michael Paine was also a member? :shock:
Bob

Postby Slav » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:24 am

Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?