Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby kenmurray » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:07 am

kenmurray
 
Posts: 5017
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby Slav » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:42 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
User avatar
Slav
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby Bob » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Interesting stuff. I wonder what Sir Paul thinks about the murder of his good friend John Lennon? I would think that he would have similar questions about that incident.

The doorman at the Dakota the night (December 8, 1980) Lennon was murdered was Jose Perdomo. Perdomo was an anti-Castro Cuban exile and member of Brigade 2506 during the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion in 1961. I believe Perdomo was the true killer of Lennon, while the lone nut patsy was Mark David Chapman. According to reports, Perdomo was a professional hit man who worked closely with convicted Watergate burglar Frank Sturgis for about ten years on the CIA's payroll.

Sturgis was also in Dealey Plaza and was seen by Jimmy Files. It would be interesting to know the whereabouts of Perdomo that day.

Also, before the murder of Lennon, Chapman was working at World Vision, a nonprofit humanitarian organization that receives heavy funding from USAID, the government organ that has historically been closely associated with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Let's not forget that less than four months later (March 30, 1981), Ronald Reagan was almost assassinated by another lone nut, John Hinckley Jr. The irony here is that John Hinckley Sr. was deeply involved with World Vision.

In my mind there is no doubt that MK-Ultra was used in both incidents to basically brainwash both Chapman and Hinckley Jr. The same methodology was used to assassinate Robert Kennedy, as the alleged lone nut killer, Sirhan Sirhan, was obviously brainwashed as well.

Bottom line, Mark Lane believed that the CIA was largely responsible for the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Therefore, McCartney would most likely have the same leanings. It's also pretty apparent the the CIA also played a large role in the RFK assassination, as well as the assassination of Lennon and the attempted assassination of Reagan.

Finally, I wonder what Sir Paul would say to Poppy Bush if he had the opportunity to speak with him?
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 5756
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: Florida/Wisconsin

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:12 pm

Bob asks what Paul would say to Poppy if he had the chance? Unfortunately for Paul, he ruined his chance at being taken seriously when it comes to matters like this when he stood next to President Obama a few years ago in the Presidential Library and made fun of former President George W. Bush saying that he couldn't even read. When it comes to politics and civil discussion, he's operating on the level of a 3rd grader.
User avatar
Bob Jonas
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby Bob » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Bob Jonas wrote:Bob asks what Paul would say to Poppy if he had the chance? Unfortunately for Paul, he ruined his chance at being taken seriously when it comes to matters like this when he stood next to President Obama a few years ago in the Presidential Library and made fun of former President George W. Bush saying that he couldn't even read. When it comes to politics and civil discussion, he's operating on the level of a 3rd grader.


Bob, W was an easy target of for comedic criticism because of the many times he obliterated the English language in speeches and press conferences. This is what Sir Paul said, "After the last eight years, it's great to have a President who knows what a library is." I'm not saying McCartney was right for saying that, but a comment like that should not disqualify him from being able to voice his opinion on the JFK assassination and related matters.
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 5756
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: Florida/Wisconsin

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby Bob Jonas » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Bob wrote:
Bob Jonas wrote:Bob asks what Paul would say to Poppy if he had the chance? Unfortunately for Paul, he ruined his chance at being taken seriously when it comes to matters like this when he stood next to President Obama a few years ago in the Presidential Library and made fun of former President George W. Bush saying that he couldn't even read. When it comes to politics and civil discussion, he's operating on the level of a 3rd grader.


Bob, W was an easy target of for comedic criticism because of the many times he obliterated the English language in speeches and press conferences. This is what Sir Paul said, "After the last eight years, it's great to have a President who knows what a library is." I'm not saying McCartney was right for saying that, but a comment like that should not disqualify him from being able to voice his opinion on the JFK assassination and related matters.

Yeah, but that was not the time, nor place for a "Bush league" joke like that. ;-) The 3rd grade playground maybe, but not there.
Last edited by Bob Jonas on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bob Jonas
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby Bob » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 pm

I understand your point, Bob. That being said, speaking of bad humor, I don't think the families of the troops who were killed or wounded in Iraq were amused when W joked about looking for the weapons of mass destruction. "They gotta be somewhere," W joked at a correspondents dinner, as a photo of him looking for them in the White House was shown.

Weapons of mass destruction was the main reason we were told why we invaded Iraq in 2003. That and Saddam was connected to what happened on 9/11. Neither turned out to be true. Since the war started, over 4,400 U.S. troops have been killed and almost 32,000 have been wounded. Just three weeks ago, two more U.S. troops were killed in northern Iraq, while five more troops were wounded.
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 5756
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: Florida/Wisconsin

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby Bob Jonas » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Bob wrote:I understand your point, Bob. That being said, speaking of bad humor, I don't think the families of the troops who were killed or wounded in Iraq were amused when W joked about looking for the weapons of mass destruction. "They gotta be somewhere," W joked at a correspondents dinner, as a photo of him looking for them in the White House was shown.

Weapons of mass destruction was the main reason we were told why we invaded Iraq in 2003. That and Saddam was connected to what happened on 9/11. Neither turned out to be true. Since the war started, over 4,400 U.S. troops have been killed and almost 32,000 have been wounded. Just three weeks ago, two more U.S. troops were killed in northern Iraq, while five more troops were wounded.

The WMDs was definitely a bogus deal, but keep in mind that W. didn't make that up. Saddam had been threatening to use his WMDs against the US and Israel on numerous occasions. I like Paul's two most recent politically charged songs, however. "Big Boys Bickering" (1993) was a slam at the war hungry leaders of the world threatening each other, and "Freedom" (2001) was written as he watched the World Trade Towers collapse from the plane he was on at a New York City airport. His next album later this year is reported to have a song slamming Trump. Will be interesting.
User avatar
Bob Jonas
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby bobspez » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:16 am

Paul was always my least favorite Beatle (including Stu Sutcliffe and Pete Best). Always seemed to me to be the most self serving and arrogant of the Beatles. Videos of him interacting with the Beatles at the end and driving George crazy led me to believe he was probably the reason the Beatles couldn't stay together at that point. George characteristically just bore it, asking him in frustration to tell me what you want and I'll do it. I only liked a couple of the songs he did with Wings. Read accounts of when he lived on that farm with Linda and the kids, the other Wings band members were put up in the barn with no heat. Saw him on a British TV show a few years back. David Gilmour of Pink Floyd was playing guitar with the band. When Paul went to the couch to talk with the host of the show he didn't even mention David Gilmour. When Heather Mills got the $38 Million in the divorce settlement after their 4 year marriage, I thought he probably deserved to get taken.
bobspez
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theorist

Postby Slav » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:53 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
User avatar
Slav
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm


Return to Who shot JFK, and why?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests