AMERICAN MADE: THE BARRY SEAL MOVIE: 09.29.2017:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:04 pm

08.27.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

AMERICAN MADE, The Barry Seal Movie, starring Tom Cruise as the CIA Cocaine Pilot will premiere
Friday, 09.29.2017.

James Earl Sutton-Files both knew and worked with Barry Seal, calling him "...the greatest natural
pilot he had ever seen. Barry Seal was an even better CIA Pilot than David Ferrie, who was also an
exceptional pilot for the Agency."

Nobody, Nowhere has ever accurately analyzed completely and written about the introduction,
inculcation, development, direction, and guidance of Barry Seal, and Lee Harvey Oswald under David
Ferrie in the Louisiana Civil Air Patrol.

James Earl Sutton-Files both knew, and worked with Barry Seal, David Ferrie, and Lee Harvey Oswald.

The movie was originally planned to be called MENA, after the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel, but the
title was changed for a variety of alleged reasons.

Barry Seal was found assassinated with GHWB's personal cell phone number in his pocket.

I am very curious to see both how this movie is received, and the attention, reviews, and write-ups
it receives. (08.27.2017, BB).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: AMERICAN MADE: THE BARRY SEAL MOVIE: 09.29.2017:

Postby kenmurray » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:10 pm

The Official Web Site:

http://www.americanmademovie.net
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:16 pm

When Roger Reaves Met Barry Seal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FkoESusYWM
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:18 pm

kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:25 pm

In Search Of The American Drug Lords: Barry and The Boys,From Dallas To Mena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7y3vnNg7P8
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Well so far the movie has got a 89% rating on Rotten Tomatoes:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/american_made_2017/
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Slav

Postby Slav » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Slav

Postby Bob » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Just a reminder to everyone, Barry was also a member of the LCAP (Louisiana Civil Air Patrol). Other members included Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie and Charles Rogers. The LCAP was founded by D.H. Byrd, who also coincidentally owned the Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/1963. :shock:

Byrd also belonged to the Dallas Petroleum Club. Other members included Poppy Bush, George deMohrenshildt, David Atlee Phillips and Abraham Zapruder.

Quite a collection of characters from both groups, huh?
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:00 pm

Bob wrote:Just a reminder to everyone, Barry was also a member of the LCAP (Louisiana Civil Air Patrol). Other members included Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie and Charles Rogers. The LCAP was founded by D.H. Byrd, who also coincidentally owned the Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/1963. :shock:

Byrd also belonged to the Dallas Petroleum Club. Other members included Poppy Bush, George deMohrenshildt, David Atlee Phillips and Abraham Zapruder.

Hey Bob, like Bruce mentioned in his post the original title for the movie was named "Mena." I wonder if the Bush and Clinton Crime Familes had any thing to do with the name change? :twisted:
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:45 am

Slav

Postby Bob » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:43 am

kenmurray wrote:
Bob wrote:Just a reminder to everyone, Barry was also a member of the LCAP (Louisiana Civil Air Patrol). Other members included Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie and Charles Rogers. The LCAP was founded by D.H. Byrd, who also coincidentally owned the Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/1963. :shock:

Hey Bob, like Bruce mentioned in his post the original title for the movie was named "Mena." I wonder if the Bush and Clinton Crime Familes had any thing to do with the name change? :twisted:

Ken, I don't think there is any doubt about that. I just hope the movie shows a clear and honest representation of what went down in Mena and who was involved. But I tend to doubt that it will. :roll:
Bob

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:46 pm

09.21.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

"AMERICAN MADE," ALLEGEDLY ORIGINALLY TITLED MENA AFTER THE MENA, ARKANSAS DRUG CARTEL, IS A "HIGH-RISK, ACTION PACKED MOTION PICTURE..."

Alan Purwin and Carlos Berl were both killed at the scene of an airplane crash on the movie site. Jimmy Lee Garland is apparently paralyzed from the waste down.

The original lawsuit was filed April, 2016.

TOM CRUISE IS NOT DIRECTLY NAMED AS A DEFENDANT IN THE LAW SUIT.

ALAN PURWIN, ONE OF THE DECEDENT'S, ALLEGEDLY STATED IN AN EMAIL BEFORE HIS DEATH THAT THIS FILM IS "...THE MOST DANGEROUS PROJECT THAT I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED."

Negligence is alleged in the lawsuit.

“DL [Director Liman] and TC [Cruise] [are] adding entire scenes and aerial shots on the fly. Had to bring in Uni Safety to help wrangle them. In the last 48 hours this has become the most insane s— I’ve ever dealt with,” it read, according to the lawsuit.

AT A CHICAGO, ILLINOIS JFK ADVISORY BOARD MEETING YESTERDAY, JAMES EARL SUTTON-FILES, WHO WORKED WITH BOTH PILOTS BARRY SEAL, AND DAVID FERRIE, STATED AGAIN THAT BARRY SEAL WAS THE MOST NATURALLY GIFTED PILOT HE HAD EVER SEEN OR WORKED WITH, GOING ALL THE WAY BACK TO VIET NAM, LAOS, CAMBODIA, CUBA, SOUTH AMERICA, ARKANSAS, FLORIDA, LOUISIANA, AND OTHER OPERATIONAL SITES HE HAD WORKED FOR THE CIA. WE INTEND TO SEE THE MOVIE. (09.21.2017, BB).

TOM CRUISE PARTIALLY BLAMED FOR PLANE CRASH THAT KILLED 2 PEOPLE ON SET OF “AMERICAN MADE.”
People 18 hours ago

The families of two men who died following a September 2015 plane crash on the set of American Made claim Tom Cruise is partially to blame for the fatal accident.

Three of the pilots hired for the movie were involved in a plane crash during filming when their twin-engine Piper Smith Aerostar 600 went down in the mountains. Alan Purwin and Carlos Berl died on the scene, while Jimmy Lee Garland was left without feeling in the lower half of his body.

According to new court documents provided to PEOPLE by The Blast, the estates of Purwin and Berl claim that Cruise and director Doug Liman’s desire to film a “high-risk, action-packed motion picture” contributed to the circumstances that led to the accident.

“The demands of filming in Colombia, together with Cruise’s and director Doug Liman’s enthusiasm for multiple takes of lavish flying sequences, added hours to every filming day and added days to the schedule,” state the documents.

Purwin and Berl’s families are both suing the producers of the film — Imagine Entertainment, Vendian Entertainment and Cross Creek Pictures — for wrongful death and damages.

They allege that the production companies ignored safety procedures before the flight in order to save time and money.

“Lapses in planning, coordinating, scheduling, and flight safety that were the Defendants’ responsibility resulted in an unqualified and unprepared pilot being pressed into service for a dangerous flight in a vintage aircraft across an unfamiliar mountain pass in bad weather,” state the documents.

Though Cruise and Liman are not named defendants in the lawsuit, the families allege they were “negligent” in allowing the flight to take place under such circumstances.

The lawsuit also claims one of the executive producers on the film sent a formal complaint to the insurance company about Cruise and Liman.

“DL [Director Liman] and TC [Cruise] [are] adding entire scenes and aerial shots on the fly. Had to bring in Uni Safety to help wrangle them. In the last 48 hours this has become the most insane s— I’ve ever dealt with,” it read, according to the lawsuit.

In a separate email, Purwin called the film “the most dangerous project I’ve ever encountered.”

“You have no idea the exposure TC and the entire Aerial Team is realizing every time we get in the air,” he wrote, according to the court papers. “There’s a very ‘thin line’ between keeping all aerial activities safe and having an accident. Trust me on this!”

The families go on to argue that Cruise could have piloted the plane, calling him “a well-qualified pilot very familiar with the Aerostar and the routing.”

The families are also suing each other, with Berl’s family filing a suit against Garland, the only survivor.

The original lawsuit was filed in April 2016.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:58 pm

More on Barry Seal:

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKseal.htm

You will note that Seal was a member of Operation 40. Poppy Bush was the main recruiter for Op or Group 40.

Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush?

James Files: Oh Yeah!

Jim Marrs: What was his role?

James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of.

Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do?

James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group.

You will note this in the Spartacus information:

Barry Seal was asked by his close friend, Rene Martin, if he feared being killed by the Ochoa family. Barry Seal replied that he was not afraid of the Colombians because he had not implicated senior members of the organization. Seal was more worried about his contacts within the US government. This view is supported by Lewis Unglesby, Seal’s lawyer. He confirmed that the man Seal was willing to testify against was George H. W. Bush.

Add to that, Seal supposedly had a videotape of W and Job Bush picking up kilos of cocaine at a Florida airport on a 1985 DEA cocaine sting.

Any chance of any of that coming to light ended on on February 19, 1986, when Seal was murdered.
Bob

Postby JDB4JFK » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Has anyone seen this movie yet???
JDB4JFK

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?