"WHAT HAPPENED": HILLARY CLINTON'S NEW BOOK:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:40 pm

07.28.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

"In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I've often felt that I had to be careful in public, like I
was up on a wire without a net," Clinton wrote in the book's introduction. "Now I'm letting my
guard down."

GOOD TO KNOW ! HILLARY CLINTON ADMITS THAT SHE WAS NOT HER REAL SELF WHEN SHE RAN
FOR PRESIDENT. OH THE PRESSURE MUST HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMING. WAS SHE BEING SHOT AT
LIKE SHE PREVIOUSLY FALSELY CLAIMED WHEN SHE WAS OVERSEAS ?

SO SHE ADMITS TO BEING A FAKE DURING THE ELECTION ?

SO WHO IS THE REAL HILLARY CLINTON GOING TO EMERGE AS, WHEN SHE IS LETTING HER GUARD DOWN ?
(07.28.2017, BB).

"WHAT HAPPENED": HILLARY'S NEW BOOK ISN'T OUT YET, BUT TWITTER IS ALREADY MAKING FUN
OF THE TITLE.
Dylan Stableford 20 hours ago

“What Happened,” Hillary Clinton’s campaign memoir, will be released next month. (Simon & Schuster).

Hillary Clinton’s book publisher released the title and cover of her upcoming campaign memoir on Thursday. And it was
quickly mocked online.

In “What Happened” — due from Simon & Schuster on Sept. 12 — Clinton chronicles her stunning defeat in the 2016
presidential election, a race “marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists,
Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules.”

“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net,”
Clinton writes in the introduction of the book, her seventh. “Now I’m letting my guard down.”

But it was the title Twitter users seized upon, with Clinton’s detractors offering their own explanations for her downfall. The
tweets ranged from the pointed (“what happened … is you ran the worst campaign in history”) to the clever (a cover
showing an outline of the state of Michigan) to the cruel (a GIF of her collapsing as she left a 9/11 commemoration with
what her campaign belatedly admitted was pneumonia).

It wasn’t long before the hashtag #BetterNamesForHillarysBook began trending.

Some Clinton supporters, though, pushed back.

Clinton acknowledged them on Twitter Thursday afternoon.

“Writing ‘What Happened’ was hard,” she tweeted. “So is what we see every day. As we move forward & fight back, I hope
this helps.”

Hillary Clinton just released the title of her new campaign memoir, and it's as straightforward as it gets: What Happened.
And after the bananas election that was 2016, that's the question everyone wants answered, anyway. And according to
new details from the book, it looks like it'll have the real talk we so desperately wanted during the campaign. A press
release promises the book will "reveal what she was thinking and feeling" during the election, in what will be "her most
personal memoir yet." Previously, she was constrained by the prospects of running for president, but now she doesn't have
that problem. "In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I've often felt I had to be careful in public, ...

What Happened: Hillary Clinton memoir assesses 2016 election defeat, Russian meddling and sexism.

Reuters,The Telegraph 20 hours ago

Hillary Clinton's memoir about her failed attempt to win last year's U.S. presidential election will be called "What Happened,"
a declaration rather than a question, her publisher said in the run-up to its September 12 release.

Among the things the Democratic nominee will say happened are sexism against the first woman to be the presidential
candidate for a major U.S. party and "an unprecedented assault on our democracy by a foreign adversary," according to
publicity material from the publisher, Simon and Schuster.

Staff in Clinton's campaign and at Democratic party headquarters saw thousands of their internal emails stolen and published
online last year. U.S. intelligence agencies have said that Russian intelligence agencies stole the emails as part of an effort by
Russian President Vladimir Putin to foil Clinton's chances of becoming president.

Putin has denied the charges, and U.S. President Donald Trump has expressed doubt about the conclusion of intelligence
agencies he oversees.

In a tweet on Thursday, Clinton said, "Writing 'What Happened' was hard, so is what we see every day. As we move forward
& fight back, I hope this helps."

Clinton has at times faced intense scrutiny by the media and political opponents for more than 25 years since her husband,
Bill Clinton, successfully sought the U.S. presidency in 1992.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton laughs after taking a question while speaking during the Book Expo event in New
York Thursday, June 1, 2017 - Credit: AP

"In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I've often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net," Clinton
wrote in the book's introduction. "Now I'm letting my guard down."

Despite polls showing the former secretary of state was expected to triumph in the election last November, Clinton won only 227
electoral college votes to Trump's 304. She won the popular vote by about 2.9 million votes.

Since then, she has made a handful of speeches and public appearances while working on the book.

In April, she told the Women in the World Summit in New York City that she had no intention of running for another public office
and that she was writing a book that, in part, delves into what derailed her attempt to become America's first woman president.

"For people who are interested in this, the nearly 66 million people who voted for me, I want to give as clear and as credible an
explanation as I can," she said.

Clinton has also faulted the manner in which the Federal Bureau of Investigation, under director James Comey, investigated
how she managed her email, some of which involved classified information, when she was secretary of state.

Chuck Schumer, the Senate minority leader, told the Washington Post last week, "When you lose to somebody who has 40
percent popularity, you don't blame other things — Comey, Russia— you blame yourself."

Clinton and Trump were the most unpopular U.S. presidential candidates in modern polling history.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: "WHAT HAPPENED": HILLARY CLINTON'S NEW BOOK:

Postby kenmurray » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Grant Stinchfield tells Hillary Clinton What Happened!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzDHHMWDC_k
kenmurray

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:17 pm

07.30.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Since Hillary Clinton is "Now letting her guard down,..." I wonder how free she will be to speak the Truth this
Fall when the Tom Cruise movie playing Barry Seal comes out ? Originally to be titled MENA after the Mena,
Arkansas Drug Cartel run by Bill and Hillary Clinton with GHWB for the CIA, it should provide many talking points
both Pro and Con.

MENA, the movie about one of the Top Cocaine Pilots for the CIA and the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel, starring
Tom Cruise playing the part of Barry Seal, has been renamed AMERICAN MADE. Interesting ! I would like to know
what forces were brought to bear to accomplish that ?

Does anybody have any updates on the movie ? (07.30.2017, BB).

Hillary Clinton's New Memoir is Not Going to Win Her Any New Fans
Kyle Munzenrieder, Fri, Jul 28 8:04 AM PDT

By Kyle Munzenrieder. Photo by: Getty Images.

There was a poll out a little over a week ago that showed Hillary Clinton's favorability rating is now actually a bit lower
than Donald Trump's. If the small synopsis released today about her forthcoming book What Happened is any indication,
it might be safe too assume she is well past the point of caring about that or what any poll says about her ever again.

“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net.
Now I’m letting my guard down," she writes in the introduction of What Happened, the only words released from the actual
book so far. A press release helpfully adds a bit more context and promises that "free from the constraints of running, Hillary
takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president in an election marked
by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent
who broke all the rules."

Basically, it seems to be Clinton unbound and in her own words. Though, it's not like it would be the first time the world has
heard from Clinton in her most candid and off the cuff. Let's remember some of her more polarizing bluntness from her 25
years in public life as a guide to what we can possibly expect.

There was the time back in the heat of the 2008 primary when she mocked Barack Obama, snarking “Now, I could stand
up here and say, ‘Let’s just get everybody together. Let’s get unified. The skies will open, the light will come down, celestial
choirs will be singing and everyone will know we should do the right thing and the world will be perfect.'"

"Maybe I’ve just lived a little long, but I have no illusions about how hard this is going to be," Clinton continued. "You are not
going to wave a magic wand to make special interests disappear."

There was the time during this past campaign when she was ambushed by a young protestor who clearly wouldn't be
satisfied with anything the candidate said. Clinton bluntly dismissed her with, “Well why don’t you go run for something,
then ?”

There was the Hillary who explained away her decision to take high speaking fees, with, "That’s what they offered.”

Then there's the original probably too-candid-for-comfort Hillary quote delivers all the way back during the 1992 Democratic
primary campaign when one of her husband's opponents tried to make an issued of her career: “I suppose I could have
stayed home, baked cookies and had teas."

Taken together, Clinton's history of off-the-cuff comments paints the picture of a politician who knows that the system is
messed up and never quite had the gift of her husband or former competitor-turned-boss Barack Obama for charming you
nto believe it's any other way. She knows the power of politics, but was all too aware of the limits; she seemed disillusioned
by the whole thing, but still hopeful to work within the broken confines to actually get more then making good speeches done.
All that while trending in uncharted territories for a woman in a culture beset with institutionally ingrained misogyny, and often
unsure of or unwilling to realize that she would be judged much more harshly for things that male politicians do regularly
(see: taking those speaking fees).

That may not be an outlook that everyone agrees with or is free from criticizing, but it is the outlook of a woman who has lived
a life in public politics unlike anyone else. History deserves her take, especially one written so fresh after the loss.

She does promise to own up to some of her own mistakes as well, and undoubtedly there will be quite a bit of Donald Trump
bashing (which seems only fair considering Trump continues to liberally bash her as well despite the fact the election was over
nine months ago). Though, it doesn't seem like the kind of book one writes to win new fans. In fact, it seems like someone
acknowledging that their life in electoral politics is over.

Only the release of the book will tell whether through her mistakes, gains and accumulated wisdom, she can offer future
politicians an enlightened path ahead, or whether it serves as a cautionary tale best used as an example of what not to do.

Related: Hillary Clinton Called Trump a Real Life "Troll" and His Budget Plan a "Con" in Her Wellesley Commencement
Speech

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?