NEW LBJ MOVIE SCHEDULED FOR 11.03.2017 RELEASE:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:04 pm

07.28.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Woody Harrelson is transformed to play LBJ for 11.03.2017 Release, 19 days before 11.22.2017, The 54
Year Anniversary Date of JFK's Removal in LBJ's Home State. Interesting.

Meanwhile, Gary Oldman has been transformed to play Winston Churchill in DARKEST HOUR. That I will be
much more interested in sincerely watching, having done a college Honor's Paper on Sir Winston Churchill.

This week I will probably see DUNKIRK. Feedback invited, and welcome.

All the while I constantly ponder How and Who decides to invest, and spend tens of millions and hundreds of
millions of dollars on the movies that are released today ?

Is there any current interest and undercurrent about LBJ that I have missed ?

Certainly there is no shortage of futuristic and super hero movies that seemingly out sell everything, save
children's movies.

Is the LBJ movie a possible back door way to test the waters on Any JFK Related Subject Matter ?
(07.27.2017, BB).

'LBJ' Trailer: Woody Harrelson Completely Transforms for Rob Reiner's Presidential Biopic
Indiewire 17 hours ago

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 5.05.08 PM

Watch out, Gary Oldman. Woody Harrelson has arrived to be the king of fall political biopics featuring
major transformations.

Oldman is completely unrecognizable as Winston Churchill in Darkest Hour, and so is Woody Harrelson in
the upcoming Presidential biopic LBJ, directed by Rob Reiner.

Read More: Woody Harrelson’s Hammy Performance Almost Makes ‘LBJ’ Worth Endorsing.

The biopic picks up with LBJ in the wake of President Kennedy’s assassination on Nov. 22, 1963. As the
nation mourns, Johnson must contend with longtime adversary Attorney General Bobby Kennedy (Michael
Stahl-David) and one-time mentor Georgia Senator Richard Russell (Richard Jenkins) as he seeks to honor
JFK’s legacy by championing the historic

Civil Rights Act of 1964. Jennifer Jason Leigh co-stars as LBJ’s devoted wife Lady Bird.

LBJ premiered at TIFF last year to mostly unfavorable reviews, meaning we don’t expect to see Harrelson’s
transformation factor into the upcoming awards race for Best Picture. However, critics like IndieWire’s own
David Ehrlich did single out Harrelson’s performance as the best part of the film. The actor can currently be
seen in the summer blockbuster War for the Planet of the Apes.

Electric Entertainment is set to release the movie in theaters Nov. 3. Watch the debut trailer below.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: NEW LBJ MOVIE SCHEDULED FOR 11.03.2017 RELEASE:

Postby kenmurray » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Bruce I plan to see Dunkirk this weekend. It has got rave reviews so far.

Here is the LBJ Movie Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyFI6OpDEG4

Here is the Dunkirk Movie Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-eMt3SrfFU

Here is the Darkest Hour Movie Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnnEH7JimwY
kenmurray

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:12 pm

07.28.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

07.28.2017 - I originally Posted this Headline, and Supporting Material and Comments, including
matters and statements of interest to me.

07.28.2017 - Mr. Ken Murray, a Premiere, Outstanding JFKMS Forum Moderator, and Member for
many years Posted Additional Supporting Material, as per his usual.

I generally don't often comment over and over again. I only consider myself as yet another JFKMS
Forum Member, proud to be one of the guys since 2006, my real, original joining date.

Long ago I told Ken that I would only Compliment him every 50 - 100 Excellent Submissions of his,
or so, lest I sound like a broken record. I'm sure that I am overdue.

Ken Murray, Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo, Slav, Tom Bigg, JDB4JFK, JD Thomas, Bob Franklin, Bob Jonas, and
so many other Great JFKMS Forum Contributor's Make Wim Dankbaar's Forum the absolute finest in
the world.

Wim deserves Supreme Credit, and more so as Time Marches On. Time Stands Still For No Man.

And Ken Murray's Consistent, Constant Efforts are Truly Always The Very Finest Possible. Thank you,
yet again Ken. I never take you for granted.

I know that when I, or anybody else Post something here, Ken Murray will add Additional Material that
is important, and revealing.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby kenmurray » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Thanks for the Kind words BB. I will give you my review of Dunkirk after I see it.
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Chasing Demons: LBJ vs The Kennedys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJw2k0GEh18
kenmurray

Postby Slav » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Slav

Postby Slav » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Mr. Brycheck, and how ironic that the Woody, the son of the Harrelson who was involved in the Dallas conspiracy, the son of a convicted killer should represent Johnson! I have read a book or two on him, not the full Robert Caro biographical volumes.

Lyndon Johnson was a dangerous psycho, a power mad narcissist and criminal, as all the available literature has shown. I rarely go to the movies, I do not trust Hollywood, look at the sex abuse scandals swirling around some of their leading actors like Dustin Hoffman now. These are not actors up to the Great Britain tradition of real acting a la Shakespeare. Frankly I think the best drama was ancient Greece with numerous really classy playwrights. I never liked Hoffman, or the other popular American actors. If they did an accurate film on LBJ is would be rated XXX for both violence and sexual content!
Tom Bigg

Postby kenmurray » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Looks like the "LBJ" Movie was a big flop at the box office on its' opening weekend of 11/03/17. But you have to consider that the under 30 crowd probably considers LBJ Ancient History like an Abe Lincoln. :shock:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=lbj.htm
kenmurray

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?