JAMES JESUS ANGLETON IS THE KEY TO THE JFK REMOVAL:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:28 am

07.23.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

JAMES JESUS ANGLETON (JJA) IS THE KEY TO THE JFK ASSASSINATION.

Since Cain killed Abel, there has never been a more effective way to defeat your opposition.

Pontius Pilot vs. Jesus Christ, Brutus vs. Caesar, etc., etc. All the way up to Abraham Lincoln, JFK, MX,
MLK, and RFK. HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE SURVIVORS, THE KILLERS.

Drugs, Hypnosis, Mind Control, MK Ultra, and Thought Control Methodologies were/are pursued in part
to lessen the body counts.

If you are not going to deeply and exhaustively analyze, read, research, and study JJA, then your are
completely wasting your time about the JFK Removal, unless it's just a hobby. (07.23.2017, BB).

The Tin Whistle
Explorations in lesser-known cracks and crevices of the counterculture.

JAMES JESUS ANGLETON IS THE KEY TO THE JFK ASSASSINATION:

Angleton In the 1960s, was known around Langley by his CIA code name: Kingfisher.

It’s probably not a good idea to take on an exalted title like that unless you have some real power to wield
and as the director of counterintelligence, Angleton was responsible for a lot of the dirty tricks at CIA during
his reign. He’s become the subject of dozens of books and movies, most recently The Good Shepherd, although
his multiple connections to the JFK hit never seem to surface in the mainstream media.

Angleton got his powerful post after serving as the Vatican’s OSS liaison during WWII, working closely with Allen
Dulles to shield important Nazis who were given new jobs working for US interests after the war. According to
Angleton, before getting his promotion, he had to promise Dulles never to put him or any of his Wall Street-
connected cronies on lie detectors in order to question them about financial relations with Germany during the
war. You see, many US corporations employed neutral countries to trade with the enemy, including Standard Oil,
a company owned by Dulles’ cousin by marriage David Rockefeller. If you want to get really rich during war, sell
to both sides.

Not only did Angleton remain in charge of the important CIA-Vatican connection, he also became the strategic CIA
link to Israel and their efficient Mossad, an intelligence agency not hampered by red tape.

The sad reality is that after he got his post, Angleton was swiftly compromised by British double agent Kim Philby,
who gleaned many secrets before departing back to England. Philby had spent many nights plying the chain-smoking
Angleton with liquor so they could talk shop. The main subject of conversation was the suspected mole inside British
intelligence who kept the KGB one step ahead of Angleton, and who might that mole be ? Before long, a nest of Soviet
spies (the Cambridge 5) was uncovered and a few revealed, although Philby was exonerated and Victor Rothschild never
seriously investigated. Philby began working as a journalist covering the Middle East, while secretly reporting to MI6. But
in 1961, Anatoliy Golitsyn, a KGB major, defected to the West and established his bona fides by offering up Philby as KGB
and part of the Cambridge ring that had been operating since before WWII.

CIA spook William Buckley would write the first major book on how Angleton went crazy after Philby was unmasked. Buckley
is Skull & Bones and card carrying member of the oligarchy, just like Angleton, only maybe a little higher on the pecking order.
But Golitsyn was a fake defector seeding disinfo. His major thrust was that many highly placed people in Western power were
really KGB, just like Philby. Golitsyn even claimed British Prime Minister Harold Wilson was a KGB spy. And he also claimed there
was another KGB spy was very high up in the US government as well. Obviously, these rabbit holes served mostly to amp up
Angleton’s paranoia. He’d spend the next few years hunting for an imaginary highly-placed mole in Washington DC, and at one
point accused just about everyone in power. Did Golitsuyn also finger JFK as well as Wilson? I think this seems pretty likely.
Strangely, Golitsyn became an Honorary Commander of the British Empire. And what do you think would have happened if
Angleton had written a report saying JFK was a Soviet spy? Would that have justified a national security project to remove
JFK from power ?

But after JFK was assassinated, along came a real Soviet defector name Yuri Nosenko, who arrived in 1964. Since Nosenko
did not concur with much of anything Golitsyn had been saying, and, in fact, was more highly situated and knew more than
Golitsyn, Nosenko was held prisoner for four years and tortured continuously and fed LSD and other drugs in an attempt to
break him down. And the entire time Angleton kept telling everyone
Nosenko was a fake whose only mission was to discredit Golitsyn.

In retrospect Angleton seems borderline incompetent since he’d been played by Philby and Golitsyn. One wonders how
Angleton kept his job so long, although keep in mind his files were probably more explosive than J. Edgar Hoover’s.

(Excerpted from Killing Kennedy: The Real Story. To read the rest of the essay, buy the book.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JAMES JESUS ANGLETON IS THE KEY TO THE JFK REMOVAL:

Postby Slav » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 am

Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:36 am

07.26.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

07.23.2017 - I originally Posted this Focused, Pointed Headline and Supporting Information
about a Subject Matter that is of Very Strong Interest to me - James Jesus Angleton.

07.25.2017 - Slav, an Outstanding, and Consistently Brilliant Contributor to the JFKMS Forum
for over a decade Posted Powerful Additional Supporting Material that I have not seen. Again,
Kudos to Slav for additional information on James Jesus Angleton.

For those who have not broached this Subject Matter, I can not recommend your doing so
strongly enough.

For those you who are familiar with this Subject Matter, I can not recommend your continued
efforts strongly enough. My Opinion.

Slav, YOU CAN'T FIGHT A BATTLESHIP WITH A BB GUN, RIGHT ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JAMES JESUS ANGLETON IS THE KEY TO THE JFK REMOVAL:

Postby Slav » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:50 am

This really is my favourite lifetime quote and a reality check for our fight against the system

You can't fight a battleship with a BB gun

Is in comparison in we are the BB gun and the secret government is the battleship.

Best Quote I ever heard.

I love it.....
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?