Civil Lawsuit ????

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Civil Lawsuit ????

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Just thought I would throw this out here for the Forum and hopefully hear some thoughts on the possibility of a civil lawsuit being filed by possible one of Lee Oswald's daughters .I ran across some You Tube clips that showed that neither of his daughters believe the official US Governments version that there father was the lone assassin and accused unjustly by the US Government of the murder of President John F. Kennedy. Seems the chances of reopening of this long cold case will not happen if we wait on the Justice Department to lead the way.Considering how the OJ Simpson criminal case ended and then the civil case brought a complete different finding. I just wonder if this could possible be a way to get this case finally into a real court of law and not some pay per view mock trial like they had once before years ago now ??
Let none of us fail to set history right out of fear to seek the truth. Tommy Wilkens
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Civil Lawsuit ????

Postby Slav » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:19 am

Great Idea, with all the evidence they have now it's a winning case like the MLK case, his name really should be cleared, someone should suggest to the family.
Slav

Postby JDB4JFK » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Yes I mentioned this months ago on this forum. I simply stated if I was LHO relative that's what I would do. You could find thousands of Lawyers to take the case on continence of a won case. Also would love to see a DNA test with Robert Oswald to prove he wasn't the brother of the LHO that was killed.
JDB4JFK

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:53 am

Even though there is no statute of limitations on murder, tax fraud, etc., practically there are limitations. Evidence? Whether perpetrators could still be located or indicted.
Tom Bigg

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:34 am

Thanks Tom for your reply. As bad an awful as it is to say ,you are most likely right.The conspirators (US Government CIA) concealed and hoodwinked the real truth for so long it's sealed now.After a certain point in time people don't care any longer it's a historical tragic event that happened many many many years ago and was never solved and the event didn't even happen in there life time.In our research and study of the Willem Oltmans archives in Den Haag The Netherlands we found a very interesting written down note. Oltmans recorded George de Mohrenschildt had said to him that he had expressed a great sadness of what had happened to Lee Oswald and a deep feeling of guilt. He openly had said “what a horrible shame it was that Lee had been put into the position that history had sealed for him”. He was innocent of what he had been accused of".
Let none of us fail to set history right out of fear to seek the truth. Tommy Wilkens
Tommy Wilkens

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?