HEYJACKASS.COM

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

HEYJACKASS.COM

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:17 pm

07.17.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

HEYJACKASS.COM - READ AND STUDY, please.

People, normally I don't Post or Headline Websites. However, in this case, this Website is Constantly
being Updated. Further, I think that this must be seen to be believed.

To merely believe, chant STOP THE VIOLENCE, hope, light candles, pray, set up Teddy Bear Memorials
with balloons, candles, and stuffed animals, etc., clearly "ain't making things change."

In 2002 Tom Cruise was in a Mind Expanding Movie, MINORITY REPORT, where crime is stopped before
it happens. Very interesting concept that increases in value today, especially for Victims, or the Families,
Loved Ones, and Friends of Victims.

As billions and trillions of American Tax Dollars from "We the People..." are spent daily, weekly, monthly,
yearly, and for decades for the Promotion of THE GREATER GOOD, to bring Civilization, Crime Prevention,
Culture, Democracy, Drug Prevention, Gang Prevention, Education, Humanity, Infrastructures, Law & Order,
Medicine, Terrorism Prevention, Peace, Understanding, and The American Way to 3rd World Countries,
maybe Chicago, Illinois should be added to the list of 3rd World Areas that should be invaded by the Military
Industrial Corporations next ? (07.17.2017, BB).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?