Donald Trump and the Still-Secret JFK Records

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:10 pm

1992’s JFK Records Act mandates the release of over 3,500 JFK assassination records. These never before seen records, are supposed to be released by October 26, 2017. The ruling on this matter by the Donald will be very interesting in light of his alleged war with the CIA.

http://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Featur ... _Date.html
Bob

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:43 pm

03.29.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

03.29.2017 - Mr. Bob Fox, both a Premiere JFKMS Forum Moderator and Member since the inception of the JFKMS Forum,
and a Fearlessly Never Ending Sincere Analyst, Reader, Researcher, Student, and Writer about JFK and Related Subject
Matters, Posted this seemingly Double Pointed Headline and Post, WHICH I BELIEVE IS ACTUALLY IN TOTAL HISTORICAL AND
PRESENT DAY REALITY, A SINGLE BLENDED SUBJECT MATTER THAT MUST BE ANALYZED THAT WAY TODAY, BOTH LOOKING
FORWARD, WITH AN EYE TOWARD THE PAST.

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION NOW PROCEEDS ACTUAL ASSASSINATION, WHERE APPLICABLE, EFFECTIVE, AND PRACTICAL.
THIS CAN INCLUDE ERRONEOUS OR UNSUBSTANTIATED LEGAL CLAIMS. THE SECRET STATE HAS LEARNED TO FOLLOW THIS
RULE MORE CLOSELY SINCE THE REMOVALS OF: JFK, MX, MLK, AND RFK. THESE REMOVALS, WHILE PRACTICALLY TOTALLY
VICTORIOUS, DID CREATE UNFORSEEN, ETERNAL MARTYRS FOR "We the People..." who actually care. 03.29.2017, BB.

Bob - Excellent Material. I have followed and studied the "RUSSIAN DICHOTOMY WITH THE U.S. ALL THROUGH RECORDED
HISTORY," up to and including the Present.

Ironically we had a Meeting today in Chicago, Illinois with our Advisory Board and Attorneys. This was both a Follow-Up.
and Planning Session after THE FIRST ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS recently.

We were also reviewing today:

1. Character Assassination Proceeds Actual Assassination.

2. Actual Assassination.

3. The Similarities of Relevant Battles for JFK and Trump, and a MAJOR COMMON THREAD: RUSSIA.

4. What has not changed, and remained the same relative to RUSSIA vs. the U.S. ?

Russia and the U.S. were basically allies through the End of WW II.

Russia and the U.S. basically became enemies after WW II.

RUSSIA NOW OWNS THE SPACE PROGRAM. NASA IS THE BITCH, RED HEADED STEP CHILD TO RUSSIA's LEAD IN THE SPACE
PROGRAM.

MOST OF THE U.S. NASA LOCATIONS ARE ABANDONED, DECAYING, RUSTING, AND FLOODING IN RUINS JUST LIKE ALL OF
THE PREVIOUS OLYMPIC SITES OF THE LAST CENTURY PLUS, WORLD WIDE.

I am absolutely, irreversibly convinced that the Russian Issues are why JFK was killed, over all other Alleged Reasons
BUNDLED TOGETHER.

Donald Trump is learning that he is really in charge of NOTHING IMPORTANT.

Your must analyze, read, research, and study My Headline and Posts here on JFKMS about THE REMOVAL OF JFK, and
THE INCEPTION AND DEVELOPMENTS OF MAJESTIC 12 WHO USED THE CIA AS ONE OF ITS ENFORCEMENT ARMS.

Majestic 12 had MJ 1 write The Standing Order for the Removal of JFK. MJ 2 Implemented The Standing Order for
the Removal of JFK.

And MJ 1 - 7 Affirmed its Ratification 10 days before JFK's Removal for Ordering the Complete U.S. Air Force, CIA,
and NASA Cooperation with Russia on our Space Program Advancements, and Knowledge.

THIS IS THE STRONGEST POINT OF JFK BEING DECLARED SOFT ON COMMUNISM, WHICH BEGAN WHEN JFK BEGAN
PEACE NEGOTIATIONS WITH NIKITA KRUSCHEV.

THE ACTUAL COMMUNICATIONS TO REMOVE JFK BEGAN 01.20.1961, IMMEDIATELY AFTER JFK's INAUGURATION.

Relative to The Removal of JFK analyses, interpretations, and perspectives almost all differ to some degree or
other in qualification and quantification of many/most aspects, influence, and levels of involvement of The
Removal Of JFK on 11.22.1963 in Dallas, Texas at 12:30 p.m., Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How.

Richard Milhous Nixon, Vice President under President Dwight David Eisenhower for eight (8) years, was the anointed,
cultured, developed, hand picked, nurtured, trusted designate to succeed President Eisenhower, by all facets of The
High Cabal and the Tentacles of The Octopus. Nixon had been originally hand picked by Prescott Bush. Never loose
sight of that fact. Its far reaching ramifications span decades that many/most fail to understand.

While certainly all/most politics in the U.S. is/has been arguably corrupt, and fixed, Joseph Kennedy, Sr., and
His Cash Dollars For Supporters and Votes Program Clearly Stole the November, 1960 Election for the President
of the U.S. Much to the chagrin of anybody and anything affiliated with the Presumed Victory of Richard Milhous
Nixon. THIS SENT SHOCK WAVES IMMEDIATELY THROUGHOUT ALL INTERCONNECTED POWER STRUCTURES IN
THE U.S. This is where the Trail of The Removal of JFK Began. It is simplistic to think otherwise. My Opinion.

The Truth of the Matter, like it or not, is THAT JFK DID NOT "WIN." Joe Kennedy, Sr., Bought-Stole The
November, 1960 Election for JFK. Certainly this wasn't the first, nor the last, corruption to surface in the
U.S. Presidential Election.

To a Degree Joseph Kennedy, Sr., by his corrupt actions Began The Inevitable Removals of both JFK and RFK.

THE HIGH CABAL AND THE OCTOPUS THAT JOE KENNEDY, Sr., "TEMPORARILY DEFEATED" DID NOT, AND
DOES NOT FIGHT BY THE MARQUEES OF QUEENSBERRY RULES.

JOE KENNEDY, Sr., STIRRED MULTIPLE HORNET's NESTS THAT WERE SO FAR BEYOND HIS COMPREHENSION
AND CONTROL THAT HE NEVER CONSIDERED, ENVISIONED, OR COULD HAVE IMAGINED.

JFK, as brilliant as he was, was naive enough To Think That He Was In Charge. JFK WAS IN CHARGE OF
NOTHING. JFK, MLK, and RFK are still dead. And The High Cabal and Its Far Reaching Octopus is healthier,
larger, and more powerful than ever.

Bear in mind that Conversations and Discussions of What Might Need To Be Done about JFK actually began
about 01.20.1961, The Day of JFK's Inauguration. This is crucial to accept and understand. You must read,
research, and study carefully about the Transitional Period before, during, and after this. My Opinion.

Compartmentalization and Need to Know has tremendously helped create, develop, and perpetuate a varied
Set Of Analyses and Belief Structures of The JFK Removal that virtually nobody accepts or agrees with even
today, with 54+ years of JFK Experts chasing their tails and tales.

Just a few of The Many Forces That Allegedly Removed JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK.

* Bilderberg Group

* Bush

* Castro

* Chicago Outfit

* CIA

* Council on Foreign Relations

* Cubans

* DIA

* DOD

* Federal Reserve

* FBI

* J. Edgar Hoover

* KGB

* LBJ

* LHO

* Mafia

* Majestic Twelve

* Masons

* Military Industrial Complex

* New World Order

* Nixon

* NSA

* Oil Depletion Allowance

* Russians

* Viet Nam

* Certainly there are many others believed or thought to be involved.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about
a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Donald Trump and the Still-Secret JFK Records

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:04 pm

I agree with Bruce. Dangerous waters for the Trump right now. I posted this earlier today on the Fakebook page regarding the release of the documents:

"I'm afraid there's nothing incriminating left. The conspirators have had 50+ years to sanitize or alter what's in those files. If anything, when the files are released, expect them to point the blame at Oswald. If there is incriminating stuff in there, anyone demanding the files to be released early is sure to suffer a similar fate as Kennedy. I hope I'm wrong."
Bob Jonas

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?