THE FIRST ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: THE FIRST ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM:

Postby Slav » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Bob I am not saying that jfk wanted to start ww3 , but to get everyone on board and to make a good excuse to whack him they needed a good story, the ww3 is a good reason to kill him , and have everyone follow thru and keep it a secret. How else would you get all side of the Military and secret service to agree, everyone had to think he was a threat. This has been a long process and patient process and when Bruce is ready we will hear more. I'm sure more and more info will keep coming out for years to come.
Slav

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Bob thank you for that post and that helps us here on our Forum to understand a bit more of the low key approach to this conference.
Last edited by Tommy Wilkens on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Slav wrote:Bob I am not saying that jfk wanted to start ww3 , but to get everyone on board and to make a good excuse to whack him they needed a good story, the ww3 is a good reason to kill him , and have everyone follow thru and keep it a secret. How else would you get all side of the Military and secret service to agree, everyone had to think he was a threat. This has been a long process and patient process and when Bruce is ready we will hear more. I'm sure more and more info will keep coming out for years to come.

Slav, I didn't mean to infer that you said JFK was going to start WW III, but that you were told that. There is no doubt that the CIA and the Military Industrial Complex saw JFK as a security threat, especially with the agenda that they wanted to pursue. Likewise, the Mob (RFK going after them), Big Banking (Federal Reserve changes by JFK) and Big Oil (oil depletion allowance changes planned by JFK), all saw JFK as a threat, but for different reasons.
Bob

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:00 pm

I am sure Bruce and Jimmy Files have thought this out from every angle.For myself I just wonder what the next step will be and at what point will the real events of November 22,1963 be revealed ? In my 40 plus years of researching this cold case and I am 61 years old now I have come to know and whole heartily be leave two things .One is that George de Mohrenschilt had some form of involvement from his close ties with the US Central Intelligence Agency in influencing Lee Oswald and that James Files was indeed behind that wooden fence in Dealey Plaza waiting to ambush John F. Kennedy.My final question here is ,At some point in time when the MSM does latch on to these claims of guilt and participation in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy what is going to happen ? At what point will Jimmy Files be formally indicted and charged with first degree murder ? I mean if all this is proven beyond any shadow of a doubt what else can happen but formal charges be brought ?
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Slav » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:32 am

In my opinion, the msm will never cover or acknowledge any new evidence or story that comes there way, and no new charges will ever be laid especially to James Files. The FBI said his story was a fairytale and that is the way it will stay. Unless this is turned into another block buster movie or a series of shows nothing will happen. I would suggest we put a package together with a lot of the evidence and confessions and send it in to Trump and maybe something will happen.
I think this is the only time we can turn this around, if there was any one else in the whitehouse we can kiss any chances of the truth to ever come out. It seems more and more is being covered up by the government.
Just like McCain said it was an act of intervention, what were they intervening ?
Slav

Postby JDB4JFK » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Tommy I don't think they can indict Jimmy with no proof, No eyewitnesses, and no murder weapon linked to JFK'S wounds. They botched the autopsy so it wouldn't match the truth, in case someone ever did come forward with the true story. Unless there's a film out there showing Jimmy behind that fence with a gun they have nothing to indict on.

I know one thing if I was Oswald's kids I would sue the Federal Government, and the city of Dallas for claiming their dad shot JFK AND TIPPIT! The King family did and won, and no major media reported it.
JDB4JFK

Postby Slav » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:34 pm

You make a good point, LHO was never convicted of any crime, so why is everyone saying he is guilty, there has to be liabilitily issues ?
Slav

Postby Bob » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Tommy, forget about Jimmy getting indicted and charged with murder. That ship has long since sailed on. There is no way the U.S. government or the MSM will touch anything to do with the story Jimmy has told. Why? Because both have covered up the events which really occurred on 11/22/1963 for 53-plus years now. It's too late to turn back now.

And Slav, forget about going to Trump about getting help regarding this. The Donald has enough problems of his own now. I'll be surprised if he lasts for one year as President.

The bottom line is that Jimmy and Bruce are putting together these conferences and symposiums to set the record straight for people who really care about what happened at 12:30 that Friday afternoon in Dealey Plaza.

Think about it. Even with the great books which have come out recently by folks like James Douglass, Doug Horne and others, how often to you see and hear them talk about their work via the mainstream media?

Hardly ever.

If you want to learn about the JFK assassination and related material from researchers, you need to first get the insightful and informative books and then go to sites like Black Op Radio and other places on the internet, to learn even more about this material.

These are the type of audiences that Jimmy and Bruce are trying to educate even further with the presentations they are doing.
Bob

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:46 pm

WOW what a truly strange way this all will end.No one with any authority will ever believe what has been uncovered after years and years and years of deep research and study and investigations.Only a small amount of followers of some questionable nationwide radio shows and some web sites that few have ever even heard of or would go to to read there findings.Conferences and Symposiums held in private for only a select few that are hand picked. For myself it sure makes the long haul the hard effort the decades of study and research all seem almost worthless.Why are we all doing this if no one in some form of authority such as the Justice Department will ever be convinced or even be willing to listen and take that second look.So the whole thing is a big fairy-tail. This is unbelievable !!!!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Tommy Wilkens wrote:WOW what a truly strange way this all will end.No one with any authority will ever believe what has been uncovered after years and years and years of deep research and study and investigations.Only a small amount of followers of some questionable nationwide radio shows and some web sites that few have ever even heard of or would go to to read there findings.Conferences and Symposiums held in private for only a select few that are hand picked. For myself it sure makes the long haul the hard effort the decades of study and research all seem almost worthless.Why are we all doing this if no one in some form of authority such as the Justice Department will ever be convinced or even be willing to listen and take that second look.So the whole thing is a big fairy-tail. This is unbelievable !!!!

Tommy, I know it's extremely frustrating. But it is what it is, in my opinion. JFK, RFK and MLK were all assassinated via a conspiracy a half a century or so ago. Yet here we are now,and officially the assassins still are LHO, Sirhan and James Earl Ray. Most of us here in this forum know better, but that's the "official" version of who the killers were according to the government and the MSM. Even recently, with occurrences like 9/11 and other false flag events that have gone on since the 21st century arrived, the government and MSM say one thing, while many of us know the truth to be 180 degrees different.

I have always been an optimist. I still am. But I have also become a realist. I first started researching the JFK and RFK assassinations while I was in college almost 40 years ago. I have learned a hell of a lot of details about what really happened in each assassination and have uncovered a few things myself, but nothing has changed from the official version about how the assassinations went down according to the government and MSM. Sadly, I don't see that changing. I have resigned myself to that reality. But you know what? I'm still going to continue to pursue the truth and keep on learning/educating regarding the JFK assassination and related material. That's just the way I'm wired.
Bob

THE FIRST ANNUAL JIMMY FILES CONFERENCE AND SYMPOSIUM:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:32 am

04.03.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

11.22.2017 WILL BE 54 YEARS SINCE THE REMOVAL OF JFK. JOHN McCAIN CALLED IT AN "INTERVENTION."

WHAT DOES SOLVING "WHO KILLED JFK" MEAN TO YOU TODAY ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,
or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Great question...What it means to me is that someone or the individuals who were involved in this murder and the plotting of this murder are finally held responsible and held accountable for the killing of John Kennedy. Even though the false official story (FAKE NEWS) has been solidly in place for now over 53 years.What it means to me is that after decades of study and hands on research the findings that have been found not only by myself but by many many other independent researchers that have been hidden away or deeply buried away for decades can be reviewed and studied and a real honest second look by an independent commission with no time restraints and an appropriate amount of funding to resolve this cold case once and for all.This commission will have subpoena powers and basically work as a independent Federal Grand Jury and there findings be recommended to the US Justice Department for prosecution .What it means to me is that all the hard work and time and effort and money invested in finding the real truth of John Kennedy's murder has not all been for nothing. Years and years and years of research and deep study thousands of miles of travel hunting down individuals who had first hand knowledge of events connected to this case all for nothing.Putting myself on more than one occasion in a scary watch over your shoulder situation while in Europe on the cold trail of the conspirators . It's really a sad situation for all of us who have tried so hard and took great pride in our efforts just like the many many good forum members here.Since becoming a member here on our Forum I have learned so much and found so many that have done so much really outstanding research.A really good group of individuals.What it means to me is I just refuse to give up I refuse to fold up shop and head to the beach with a cold one in each hand while laid back watching all the half naked beach bunnies all oiled up basking in the Florida sun ..LOL..And Bob I am just like you my friend "It's just the way I am wired also"
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bob Jonas » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:38 pm

I guess I come from a different perspective. I am not interested in trying to bring down anybody who may still be alive who was involved. To me, that would only waste time and put up more roadblocks to getting more information. If a blanket immunity is offered, we may actually get more information from cooperative co-conspirators (such as James Files and Chauncey Holt). Keep in mind, a lot of people who were involved were not privy to the entire plot. They can only add details to their roles no matter how large or small. They were used as chess pieces in a bigger game. Slowly over time we have seen/heard from Files, Holt, Plumlee, etc. I would love to know if there are any others involved who would be able to contribute additional details, no matter how irrelevant they may think they are. However, the threat of prosecution would keep them silent.

For me, knowing what actually happened is what we need to know most in order to keep it from happening again. What's done is done. Let the dead remain dead. Threatening to throw 80-year olds in jail won't help us get more information and it certainly won't bring JFK back to life. We can all admit that it was a terrible chapter of our history and hopefully we can move on and learn from it. Hopefully someone (or more than one) will come clean and give us the details we can learn from. Just my position on this whole thing.
Bob Jonas

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Well Bob your totally in your right to have a different perspective .And the ideal of immunity to gain the real truth would be a good ideal.But the thought that the ideal of bringing someone down doesn't work for you indeed is a different perspective.But that is your right to believe what you think is the right way to proceed in this case and I respect that Bob. Thanks for your reply.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby JDB4JFK » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:40 pm

In my opinion, for the exception of who all the shooters were, both cases have been solved!!! There is a avalanche of circumstantial evidence that proves the CIA, FBI, SS, Military Intelligence, Big Oil, and Big Banking were involved in the plot to kill the President, and the cover up! No major media outlet will tell you that or report that. Six or seven years ago Jesse Ventura had a death bed confession from E. Howard Hunt on his TV show and not one MSM reported on it.

Bob Jonas I would give my life savings to be a FBI agent for the sole purpose of walking into the Bush compound with all his relatives around him, and say, G.W. BUSH YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR THE KILLING OF JFK!!! Hand cuff him and throw what's left of him in jail!
JDB4JFK

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?