DID "NIXON" WIRETAP JFK ? DID "OBAMA" WIRETAP TRUMP ?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:26 pm

03.09.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

IN THE POLITICAL AND INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES DOES THE PHRASE WHERE THERE IS SMOKE, THERE IS FIRE, ALWAYS APPLY ? 03.09.2017, BB.

Donald Trump’s Wiretapping Claim Reminiscent Of Nixon’s Accusations Against JFK:

President Donald Trump’s early-morning tweet that his predecessor Barack Obama wiretapped him prior to the November election has created a political and media firestorm still burning today. “Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory,” he wrote Saturday. “This is Nixon/Watergate.”
--------------------------------------------------------------
Related - WORTH REVIEWING. 03.09.2017, BB.
Nixon-Kennedy Debate: A Look Back At TV History
--------------------------------------------------------------
But this isn’t the first time a sitting president has accused a former president of illegally wiretapping him on the eve of an election. It happened in 1973, when Richard Nixon, his presidency consumed by the Watergate scandal, accused John F. Kennedy of the exact same thing in the last days of the 1960 presidential campaign.

Allegations that Kennedy operatives had bugged Nixon’s hotel suite at the Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. on the eve of their second televised debate in October 1960 first surfaced in 1973 as Nixon was facing possible impeachment in the Watergate scandal.

Their first debate – the first presidential debate ever televised – is far more famous, with historians generally agreeing that Nixon, ill at ease and sweating profusely under the glare of the hot studio lights, lost the encounter to the more poised and self-assured Kennedy. But it’s the unfounded allegation of wiretapping on the eve of their second debate that so eerily echoes today’s headlines.

Nixon’s allegations, like Trump’s, were widely and skeptically reported, and would go on to reshape the investigation into the Watergate scandal. But just as there has been no proof offered so far to support Trump’s recent allegation against Obama, there was none to support Nixon’s claim against Kennedy, either. And then as now, critics accused Nixon and Trump of making their unsubstantiated claims to deflect the attention of the media and government investigators away from scandals that threatened to undermine their presidencies.

On July 24, 1973, the day after Nixon refused to comply with the Senate Watergate Committee’s subpoena to turn over the infamous White House tapes, Nixon’s deputy, George H. W. Bush, held a press conference and accused Carmine Bellino, the Watergate Committee’s chief investigator, of having wiretapped Nixon’s hotel room 13 years earlier on the night before that second TV debate.

As the committee’s chief sleuth, Bellino’s job was to track down evidence for all the various crimes Nixon and his co-conspirators were accused or suspected of having committed. But Bellino was no independent investigator. A longtime friend of the Kennedy family and a former administrative assistant to FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, Bellino had been JFK’s ace investigator when then-Sen. Kennedy was investigating Jimmy Hoffa for the Senate rackets hearings in the 1950s. And during the 1960 presidential race, Bellino had worked as an investigator for Kennedy’s campaign.

And Bellino was good at his job. Much of the evidence to support the wide-ranging charges that would eventually bring Nixon down and land many of his top aids in prison was either uncovered or dug up or substantiated by Bellino.

So with the Watergate Committee closing in, Nixon trotted out Bush, whom he had appointed as chairman of the National Republican Committee to help him manage the growing Watergate crisis, to hold a press conference and accuse Bellino of having wiretapped Nixon before the 1960 election.

During that hastily called press conference in July 1973, Bush, who had been put up to it by Nixon, produced affidavits from three convicted wiretappers who claimed they’d been hired by Bellino to bug Nixon’s hotel room before the second TV debate.

“The Nixon-Kennedy election was a real cliffhanger,” Bush told reporters at the press conference, “and the debates bore heavily on the outcome.” Bush sheepishly acknowledged that the evidence supporting his allegations against Bellino was “incomplete,” but said, “I’d like to see somebody develop it further.”

And develop it they did. Senate Republicans demanded Bellino be taken off the Watergate investigation, and that he be investigated himself — and he was, for the next two and a half months.

Bellino, who had the determination and grim countenance of a bulldog, angrily denied the charges, insisting he had never engaged in any surveillance of Nixon during the 1960 election, and had never used electronic surveillance against anyone during his long career as an investigator.

Even so, Bellino was removed as the committee’s chief investigator for the next 2½ months as he himself was being investigated. In the end, investigators found no evidence to support Bush’s charges that many believed had been designed to deflect media attention away from Nixon’s own crimes and onto the alleged wiretapping crimes of a former president.

After Bellino was cleared, Watergate Committee chairman Sam Ervin declared him to be “an honorable and faithful servant,” adding that “there was not a scintilla of competent or credible evidence” to sustain the charges against him.

“It was a frame-up,” said Sam Dash, the Watergate Committee’s chief counsel. “We were all angry about it. We thought Bellino was a man of great integrity, and we thought the charges against him were an effort by people who thought they could harm the integrity of the committee by harming its chief investigator. Both Sam Ervin and I believed then that this was a Nixon dirty trick.”

Whether or not Trump’s allegations turn out to be nothing more than a dirty trick remains to be seen. If so, his claim that “This is Nixon/Watergate” could be truer than even he imagined.

SPECIAL NOTE: (11.22.2017 WILL BE 54 YEARS SINCE THE REMOVAL OF JFK. I HAVE COME TO VERY RELUCTANTLY ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND, TO A DEGREE, WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOW THE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, THE HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND GRADUATE SCHOOL COMMUNITIES, THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA, MAJESTIC TWELVE, THE STATE OF TEXAS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, THE WARREN COMMISSION INVESTIGATION AND REPORT, etc., HAVE NEVER INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY ATTEMPTED AND COMPLETED A COMPLETE, FINAL, FULL, NO HOLDS BARRED IN DEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE JFK REMOVAL.

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW AND WHY THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO LITTLE OF ANY REAL VALUE OVER THE LAST ALMOST 54 YEARS. IN DEPTH ANALYSIS, READING, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND WRITING ABOUT WHAT REALLY DEVELOPED AND LED UP TO AND THROUGH THE REMOVAL OF JFK IS UNDER DEVELOPED, AND UNTOUCHED IN REAL FAR REACHING ANALYSES.

CONTINUALLY AMASING, ARGUING, COLLECTING, REVIEWING, AND WRITING ABOUT CONFLICTING FACTS ON THE JFK ADJUSTMENT AND REMOVAL ONLY COLLECTS THESE ALLEGED FACTS, OPINIONS, AND POINTS OF INFORMATION LIKE SO MANY GRAINS OF SAND ON THE GROWING BEACH DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JFK.

BUT WHAT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED ?

WHAT HAS CHANGED ?

WHAT HAS BEEN IMPROVED ?

In some ways this is meant to be a Total Attack on 90%+ of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who just don't get it. Never have. Never will.

In some ways this is meant to be a Total Support of the 10%+ of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who does get it, and seeks to Develop and Improve The Quest For Knowledge and Truth.

Less than 5% of the JFK, Malcolm X, MLK, RFK, and Watergate-Nixon Adjustments and Removals is agreed upon, confirmed, discussed, known, or proven intelligently in America today.

90% of the JFK Research Community continues to spin their wheels chasing their Tails and Tales.

54 years since the JFK Adjustment and Removal and so very little has been accomplished, agreed to, or proven, that it is PATHETIC. Most Americans couldn't find The TRUTH today with a CAMERA PHONE, a DRONE, and a TIME MACHINE.

54 years later after The JFK Adjustment and Removal and the JFK Research Community is still arguing, debating, and investigating the following, but not limited to:

Abort teams, autopsies, bullets, bullet holes, caskets, confessions, conversations, discussions, escape routes, homosexual stories, interpretations, guns, love stories, meetings, movies, movie alterations, photos, photo alterations, pictures, picture alterations, pixels, planners, rifles, sabots, shooters, shooting teams, shots, silencers, videos, videos altered, witnesses, witness depositions, witness statements, witness statements altered, witness testimony, etc.

90%+ of all Living JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Witnesses don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963.

90%+ of all Living Americans today don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far Reaching
Ramifications of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963. 01.30.2017. BB)

Relative to The Removal of JFK analyses, interpretations, and perspectives almost all differ to some degree or
other in qualification and quantification of many/most aspects, influence, and levels of involvement of The
Removal Of JFK on 11.22.1963 in Dallas, Texas at 12:30 p.m., Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How.

Richard Milhous Nixon, Vice President under President Dwight David Eisenhower for eight (8) years, was the anointed,
cultured, developed, hand picked, nurtured, trusted designate to succeed President Eisenhower, by all facets of The
High Cabal and the Tenatcles of The Octopus. Nixon had been originally hand picked by Prescott Bush. Never loose
sight of that fact. Its far reaching ramifications span decades that many/most fail to understand.

While certainly all/most politics in the U.S. is/has been arguably corrupt, and fixed, Joseph Kennedy, Sr., and
His Cash Dollars For Supporters and Votes Program Clearly Stole the November, 1960 Election for the President
of the U.S. Much to the chagrin of anybody and anything affiliated with the Presumed Victory of Richard Milhous
Nixon. THIS SENT SHOCK WAVES IMMEDIATELY THROUGHOUT ALL INTERCONNECTED POWER STRUCTURES IN
THE U.S. This is where the Trail of The Removal of JFK Began. It is simplistic to think otherwise. My Opinion.

The Truth of the Matter, like it or not, is THAT JFK DID NOT "WIN." Joe Kennedy, Sr., Bought-Stole The
November, 1960 Election for JFK. Certainly this wasn't the first, nor the last, corruption to surface in the
U.S. Presidential Election.

To a Degree Joseph Kennedy, Sr., by his corrupt actions Began The Inevitable Removals of both JFK and RFK.

THE HIGH CABAL AND THE OCTOPUS THAT JOE KENNEDY, Sr., "TEMPORARILY DEFEATED" DID NOT, AND
DOES NOT FIGHT BY THE MARQUESS OF QUEENSBERRY RULES.

JOE KENNEDY, SR., STIRRED MULTIPLE HORNET's NESTS THAT WERE SO FAR BEYOND HIS COMPREHENSION
AND CONTROL THAT HE NEVER CONSIDERED, ENVISIONED, OR COULD HAVE IMAGINED.

JFK, as brilliant as he was, was naive enough To Think That He Was In Charge. JFK WAS IN CHARGE OF
NOTHING. JFK, MLK, and RFK are still dead. And The High Cabal and Its Far Reaching Octopus is larger,
healthier, and more powerful than ever.

Bear in mind that Conversations and Discussions of What Might Need To Be Done about JFK actually began
about 01.20.1961, The Day of JFK's Inauguration. This is crucial to accept and understand. You must read,
research, and study carefully about the Transitional Period before, during, and after this. My Opinion.

Compartmentalization and Need to Know has tremendously helped create, develop, and perpetuate a varied
Set Of Analyses and Belief Structures of The JFK Removal that virtually nobody accepts or agrees with even
today, with 54+ years of JFK Experts chasing their tails and tales.

Just a few of The Many Forces That Allegedly Removed JFK, MLK, and RFK.

* Bilderberg Group

* Bush

* Castro

* Chicago Outfit

* CIA

* Council on Foreign Relations

* Cubans

* DIA

* DOD

* Federal Reserve

* FBI

* J. Edgar Hoover

* KGB

* LBJ

* LHO

* Mafia

* Majestic Twelve

* Masons

* Military Industrial Complex

* New World Order

* Nixon

* NSA

* Oil Depletion Allowance

* Russians

* Viet Nam

* Certainly there are many others believed or thought to be involved.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about
a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: DID "NIXON" WIRETAP JFK ? DID "OBAMA" WIRETAP TRUMP ?

Postby Tom Bigg » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:53 pm

It is good to see your extremely incisive and often brilliant comments Bruce.

I read conservative and liberal press, and was a little shocked that many on the left were denouncing the Wikileaks release of CIA methods and internal information as anti-American! What is more anti-American than a spy agency that operates outside the law and against the people? The "good old days" of CIA power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA

Would it matter if he did know, and if he had strong evidence of Russian meddling probably he would have helped the Hillionaire....When people have told me they fear government wiretaps or being on the lookout for them, I ask them why they think they are so important?
Tom Bigg

Postby Bob » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:25 pm

We have a very interesting situation going on here. First, Wikileaks puts out damning information on Hillary (the CIA's preferred choice) late in the campaign, which certainly didn't hurt Trump's chances of being elected as President. Now Wikileaks has put information regarding the hacking capacity of the CIA. And the Donald has remained silent while this has gone on, plus has made a number of disparaging remarks about the intelligence community. This dynamic will be one to watch in the next weeks and months. Just in case anyone is wondering, in the history of matchups of Presidents vs. the CIA, the CIA leads the series 2-0. Just recall JFK (assassination) and Richard Nixon (Watergate scandal).
Bob

Postby Slav » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Good take Bob , yes CIA always leads the series.
I really believe Obama hacked trumps line, never in my life have I ever seen a sitting president that was so desperate to campaign like he did for another candidate, his desperation was the face of the CIA .Either way something has to give but what I take is Trump is trying to flush out some of the rogue Agents and leakers who are trying to take his administration down with bad press 24/7. I mean they should just change the nightly news to the Trump news, it just doesn't stop , it's more desperation pouring out.
I hope Trump has a plan or the CIA series will end up being 3-0 .
Slav

Postby Tom Bigg » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:19 pm

I have zero confidence in Trump, even the Vegas odds are that he will not survive very long. Proof of Obama's wiretap? I'm sure he had ways around leaving traces. Would it matter, unless there was real proof of treasonous actions?
Tom Bigg

Postby Tony Trout » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 pm

I may get flamed for this but I don't believe that Obama would have wiretapped Trump. Now, if you turned that question around and asked me if Trump wiretapped Obama? I would agree with you. And, I'm also one of those who believe that Trump will not last four years.
Tony Trout

Postby JDB4JFK » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:07 pm

You can believe anything you want, but the truth and the facts speak louder!!! It was already proven Obama tapped General Flynn's office in Trump Tower, to find out he spoke to the Russian Ambassador, so why would it be hard to believe he didn't tap in on Trump???

Stay tuned!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:28 pm

03.14.2017:

Gentlemen - All interesting input, and perspectives.

Tom Bigg - I also read and study Extreme Right to Extreme Left. When I went to John Birch Society Meetings in Homewood, Illinois during the South East Asia Party known as Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia, The Motto Was America Love It, Or Leave It. Agree With Us, Or We'll Beat You.

Later, I saw Abbie Hoffman speak in Indiana against American Pig Capitalists, while selling his book, STEAL THIS BOOK IF YOU CAN. Since I was part of the college Student Union I personally handed him the $ 5,000.00 Cashier's or Certified Check IN ADVANCE BEFORE HE TOOK THE STAGE. He then played Videos of Pig Pens and Hog Farms, calling them Capitalists, Leaders, Police, Politicians, Schools, and Teachers.

What I gleamed was THAT the further to the Right you get, or the further to the Left you get, VIOLENCE BECOMES THE ACCEPTED MEANS OF "RECRUITMENT" OR SPREADING THE MESSAGE.

THE EXTREME RIGHT vs. THE SDS (STUDENTS FOR A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY) both espoused what is called Terrorism and Violence today.

As an 80 % American Born, Irish Roman Catholic Jesuit trained person, whose families mostly come from Ireland and Scotland, I still fail to grasp the Irish Catholics and the Irish Protestants blowing up or killing each other, and mostly innocent people, for centuries.

Bob Fox - This is much more of a Tumultuous Dynamic that I ever envisioned. But then I predicted a BUSH vs. CLINTON 2016 Presidential Race, leaning toward thinking that BUSH would win. TODAY we have Trump in the White House. I never figured this last year at this time.

Slav - I certainly agree with you in Basic Theory. Majestic Twelve, NSA, and CIA are somehow behind it all to my way of thinking. Obama and Trump personally don't have the Access and Control of the REAL POWER. Obama was a Lame Duck, in his End Game. Trump is New to the Game, and really doesn't even have an Opening Game yet. My Opinion.

Tom Bigg - Although I could never stand the Clinton Criminals, I can't Figure Out Trump yet in My Mind's Eye.

Tony Trout - 4 Years ? Remember...
1. Character Assassination usually proceeds Actual Assassination.

2. Actual Assassination is acceptable only when it is totally covered-up, and it works. (EXECUTIVE ACTION, Will Greer.)

3. Airplane Accident, or some other Bland Non-Event.

JDB4JFK - Strong and Powerful Argument.

---------------------------------------
Renew America March 14, 2017:
March 13, 2017:

THE DARK INTELLIGENCE STATE AND THE JUDICIARY:

LARRY KLAYMAN SOUNDS ALARM OVER GOVERNMENT SPYINING ON NATION’s JUDGES:

By: Larry Klayman.

This morning I turned on Fox News only to watch Rep. Peter King of New York trash some in the Republican Party and the so-called "far right," undoubtedly meaning yours truly, over our outrage at the apparent misuse of the nation's intelligence agencies to not only wiretap President Trump and his associates, like Gen. Michael Flynn, but also to conduct surveillance on the populace as a whole. Apparently, King has spent too much time in the boudoirs of Washington, D.C., where an "anything goes" attitude prevails if one is a member of the establishment club. Let me reiterate the dangers of this attitude and approach to governance.

Years ago, I had the occasion to meet a former NSA/CIA contractor, Dennis Montgomery, who was then serving as a consultant for Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County in Arizona. Montgomery revealed to me, as he had to Arpaio's investigators, that these intelligence agencies, then run primarily by James Clapper, the former Director of National Intelligence (DNI), and John Brennan, the former director of the CIA, had been for years "harvesting" the confidential information of scores of prominent Americans, such as the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even me. Indeed, anyone who was in the public eye or an activist was within the sights of the intelligence agencies.

This surveillance, according to Montgomery, was being carried out without probable cause that there was any connection to communications with terrorists or that a crime was being committed. It was done simply to collect confidential information that could be used to coerce or blackmail, or for whatever other purpose the intelligence agencies had in mind, presumably on behalf of others in or outside of government.

This criminal conduct was particularly dangerous when applied to Supreme Court justices and judges, the public servants who are supposed to be free from outside influence and serve as a check to the tyranny of the other two branches of government, the executive and the legislative.

After hearing what Montgomery had to say, I asked him for backup proof of what he had revealed. He then told me that he had left the service of the intelligence agencies with 47 hard drives of material, amounting to over 600 million pages of information, some of which was classified.

At that point, not knowing or wanting to know what specifically was on these hard drives, I contacted one of the few people I really trust in Washington, D.C., the Honorable Royce C. Lamberth of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. With Judge Lamberth's help, I took Montgomery to the general counsel of the FBI, James Baker, who works just under Director James Comey. With Judge Lamberth's help, Baker then put me in contact with the U.S. Attorney's office in the District of Columbia, and through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis I was able to get use and derivative use immunity for Montgomery to come forward and produce his 47 hard drives for FBI investigation. During this time period, I asked to meet with Director Comey himself, but Baker assured me, even though Comey was "unavailable" to meet, that he was fully informed about this and would "personally" supervise what was going on at the agency.

Later, Montgomery was asked to sit down with FBI Special Agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett and be interviewed under oath about the contents of the 47 hard drives and what Montgomery knows about the illegal surveillance. He did so for nearly three hours in a secret room at FBI Field Headquarters in D.C. The testimony was videotaped, and I have asked the FBI to preserve it as Montgomery has a potentially fatal brain aneurism and could die at any time.

Since that time, I have heard nothing from the FBI, General Counsel Baker, or the two special agents that were supposed to be investigating from a working level. It has now been nearly two years since Montgomery's interview.

During this interval, with the rise of ISIS and terrorist attacks here and around the world, there had come to be an "acceptance" of the mass surveillance of American citizens, which I had a federal court preliminarily enjoin about three and a half years ago, giving impetus for Congress being forced to enact the USA FREEDOM Act. See http://www.freedomwatchusa.org. This law now requires that telephonic metadata, the kind revealed by Edward Snowden, remain in the hands of the telephone providers, like Verizon, AT&T and Sprint, when and until they receive a warrant to produce it for law enforcement and anti-terrorism purposes upon a showing of probable cause from the government.

It is now clear that the intelligence agencies are again flouting the law and continuing to violate it, as another fine federal judge, Richard J. Leon, has previously ruled in granting my motions for preliminary injunctions in a landmark case styled Klayman et al. v. Obama et al., 959 F. Supp. 2d 1 (D.D.C. 2013), Klayman et. al v. Obama et. al., 142 F. Supp. 3d 172 (D.D.C. 2014). Leon held that this criminal conduct amounted to a violation of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution and was "almost Orwellian," that is, akin to the police state George Orwell predicted in his famous book "1984."

With the recent revelations that the Trump administration, the president's prior campaign staff, and likely the president himself have been illegally and unconstitutionally spied upon, the information revealed and provided to the FBI takes on even greater importance. For that reason, I have gone to Chairman Bob Goodlatte of the House Judiciary Committee to inquire of FBI Director Comey about the status of the investigation. I have also gone back to Judge Leon, asking him to move forward on my cases against the intelligence agencies, allowing for discovery and setting them down for trial. (Read the motion.).

When Supreme Court justices, 156 judges, and others such as PRESIDENT TRUMP himself are under the sword of the lawless intelligence agencies who have no respect for the constitutional protections of the FOURTH AMENDMENT, of the citizenry to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures, our nation faces a threat bigger than even ISIS. As just one primary example, under this ORWELLIAN STATE, no one can be sure that the decisions of judges are free from influence and that judges are not being blackmailed by the powers to be, including but hardly limited to ethically challenged congressmen like Peter King, who not coincidentally sits on the House Intelligence Committee.

In short, our country is in grave danger when its judges in particular are subject to coercion and blackmail. Without a pure system of justice, we are no better than the former Soviet Union and now, ironically, Russia, and are doomed for eventual extinction at the hands of LAWLESS FORCES IN THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

Related documents:

Immunity Agreement

Emergency Motion

© Larry Layman

As always, I recommend that you completely read, research, and study material on your own, then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:12 pm

03.14.2017:

MORE FOOD FOR THOUGHT, 03.14.2017, BB.
Renew America March 14, 2017:
March 11, 2017:

OBAMA’S CIA EMBARRASSED BY ANOTHER MOLE:

By: Cliff Kincaid.

It was a case of incredibly bad timing on the part of CBS News. On the same day we learned that there had been a massive leak of classified information engineered through President Obama's CIA, the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley featured one of Obama's former CIA directors arguing that Trump was being irrational by criticizing the intelligence community.

Obama's former CIA director, Leon Panetta, wondered about the "trust of the American people in the credibility" of Trump, when his own credibility was in question.

The bizarre spectacle was another indication that the liberal media have come completely unglued over President Trump's unorthodox way of doing business in Washington, and his willingness to confront the issue of corruption in the intelligence community.

The question, in the wake of the WikiLeaks disclosures of some of the CIA's most important secrets, should have been what Leon Panetta and other Obama CIA directors, such as John Brennan, were doing when all of this classified information was being stolen.

It is apparent that CBS and other media organizations are too close to the intelligence community to question what is really going on. Indeed, in retrospect, it might seem proper to ask whether the anonymous sources in the intelligence community leaking derogatory information against Trump are trying to divert attention away from the infiltration of their own ranks by agents for Russia, China, or other American enemies or adversaries.

In somber tones, as the CBS News website put it, Pelley wondered what Panetta thought of Trump's "various outbursts in recent weeks, including the unproven charge that Mr. Obama ordered surveillance on Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential election." Pelley asked, "Is it appropriate to ask whether the President is having difficulty with rationality?"

How can the charge be "unproven" when the liberals' favorite newspaper, The New York Times, covered the use of "wiretapped data" against Trump, and Washington Post columnist David Ignatius reported on private conversations involving former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn ?

Does CBS think the American people are stupid ?

No wonder the people trust Trump's tweets over fake news from the media.

It would have been more appropriate to ask why Obama's CIA has been leaking like a sieve, and what, if any, benefit the American people are getting from what Watergate reporter Bob Woodward calls the $50 billion a year "espionage establishment."

Under Obama, a series of moles in the intelligence community have been uncovered, including Army intelligence analyst Bradley/Chelsea Manning, CIA/NSA contract employee Edward Snowden, and now, with the WikiLeaks disclosures, another "anonymous" leaker has come forward. The latest came when Obama was president and Brennan was CIA director. The documents are only being released now.

As noted by Trump press secretary Sean Spicer, "...all of these [leaks] occurred under the last administration – that is important."

To make matters worse, and to show his disdain for the concept of protecting America's secrets, Obama commuted the espionage sentence for Manning, facilitating his release from prison on May 17 of this year.

Manning's treachery "put American lives at risk and exposed some of our nation's most sensitive secrets," noted House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WS).

But Manning was in the process of changing from a man to a woman, after having served openly in the Armed Services as a practicing homosexual. So he was special and different.

Obama's commutation was a "dangerous precedent," Ryan noted, a precedent that indicated that those who "compromise our national security" won't be held accountable for their crimes.

Obama, who couldn't have passed a background check, nominated Panetta as CIA director in 2009. Panetta served two years in that position, and went on to become Secretary of Defense. He started his career in the Democratic Party as a far-left congressman from Santa Cruz , California, with a laundry list of connections to communists and socialists, including suspected espionage agent and Communist Party member Hugh DeLacy, himself a one-time Democratic member of Congress.

As noted by journalist Wes Vernon, researchers found a "Dear Hugh" letter from then-Rep. Panetta that offered a summary of a report on U.S. military operations unavailable for public distribution. In the letter, Panetta wrote, "If there is anything I can do for you in the future, Hugh, please feel free to call on me." When DeLacy passed away in 1986, Congressman Panetta spoke at his memorial service.

Panetta also had deep links to the Marxist Institute for Policy Studies in Washington, D.C.

If there had been serious congressional panels in the Senate and House – and serious vetting by security agencies like the FBI – that conducted real background checks, Panetta would never have been confirmed as Obama's CIA director. Back in 2011, we noted there was "no evidence that the Panetta-DeLacy relationship was ever examined by the FBI or the Senate when Panetta was being considered and confirmed for the post of CIA Director."

Panetta was followed as CIA director by David Petraeus, who was convicted of mishandling classified information, and then John Brennan, who voted communist before joining the CIA and reportedly converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.

"The new leaker may very well have been hired as a result of CIA Director Brennan's decision to lower standards for CIA hiring because he wanted to create a more diverse CIA workforce and Brennan rushed to staff his new cyber office," commented former CIA analyst Fred Fleitz of the Center for Security Policy.

Brennan promoted the hiring of transgenders and pioneered a multi-year "Diversity and Inclusion Strategy (2016–2019)" for the agency that is still in effect.

A different approach might have been to hire people based on their love of country and loyalty to the Constitution.

Trump's "outbursts" seem mild compared to the records of disaster and destruction of American national security that characterize the tenure of Obama's CIA directors.

Pelley hyped the fact that Panetta was CIA director when Osama bin Laden was killed, although his al-Qaeda successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri, is still on the loose, and al Qaeda has proven to be a resilient organization that President Trump has had to target with military might in Yemen.

Reportedly, the FBI is investigating the leak from the CIA. But as we have pointed out on numerous occasions, the FBI still hasn't solved the post-9/11 anthrax attacks, despite evidence that al-Qaeda infiltration of U.S. labs explains why the anthrax that was used to kill five Americans was made in the U.S.

The entire intelligence community, including the FBI, seems to be thoroughly infiltrated and compromised, and unable to identify the nature of the corruption that constantly eats away at U.S. national security.

Panetta frets about Trump's "credibility" on the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley when Panetta and the president he served had none to begin with.

All of which proves Trump's claim that the media are the enemy of the people.

© Cliff Kincaid

As always, I recommend that you completely read, research, and study material on your own, then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tony Trout » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:04 am

JDB4JFK wrote:You can believe anything you want, but the truth and the facts speak louder!!! It was already proven Obama tapped General Flynn's office in Trump Tower, to find out he spoke to the Russian Ambassador, so why would it be hard to believe he didn't tap in on Trump???

Stay tuned!!!

Ok, I didn't know that Obama had tapped General Flynn's office in Trump Towers. As for not believing that he didn't tap in on Trump, I now have no answer to that question. It definitely does make me want to research and study this further. I guess, to me, the Obama's didn't seem like that kind of people. But, politics is a very dirty game.....I do know that.

I've still got a lot to learn, I reckon. :oops:
Tony Trout

Postby Slav » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:28 am

Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:30 am

Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:33 am

Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?