How blunt can we be here?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby myra » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:43 pm

Bob wrote:First off, welcome myra. You bring some excellent takes to the forum. I agree with both you and Wim, and I have been a big supporter of Hartmann in the past. For instance, he was one of the first to write of the election fraud in the 2004 Presedential election. The article came within a week of Bu$h's second stolen election. But this book shows his true colors. It's one of two things. He's either with the CIA, ala Operation Mockingbird or someone on the inside got to him. It's happened before. Ask Gary Mack.

Thank you Bob, I'm really happy to have this forum where people are both informed and friendly. I just started seriously researching President Kennedy's murder a few months ago, and am devouring books pretty quickly. Luckily I check them out from the library...so Hartman didn't make an money from me.

The whole thing with Hartman is quite strange, though it makes sense that the CIA would want people embedded within the progressive community to throw them off the scent and, as Wim noted, divide and conquer. Not that I'm 100% certain about Hartman, but I don't know what else to think. A lot of people will, as I did, read that "mob dunnit" book because his name is on it.

In addition, Hartman & Waldron are so heavy handed about clearing the CIA. Not only do they spend 1000 pages describing how the CIA was duped and infiltrated by the mob who then knew about "c-day," they even have at least one footnote explicitly stating that they don't think the CIA dunnit.

And Hartman sure covers a lot of turf: radio, books, articles, interviews, possibly speeches. Well, I got my eye on him...

Myra
myra

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?