Free chapter The monkey Virus

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Free chapter The monkey Virus

Postby dankbaar » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:40 pm

Dear friends,

A PDF of the new chapter can be downloaded for free from

www.TheMonkeyVirus.com

It is called CH 17 - The Witness.

Please pass this along to those that you think might be interested.

Thanks,

Ed Haslam
Author of MARY, FERRIE & THE MONKEY VIRUS
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Re: Free chapter The monkey Virus

Postby Jim Thompson » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:46 pm

dankbaar wrote:Dear friends,

A PDF of the new chapter can be downloaded for free from

www.TheMonkeyVirus.com

It is called CH 17 - The Witness.

Please pass this along to those that you think might be interested.

Thanks,

Ed Haslam
Author of MARY, FERRIE & THE MONKEY VIRUS

Thanks Ed Haslam for this link & the new chapter. These two books (MARY, FERRIE & THE MONKEY VIRUS -- & -- Lee Harvey Oswald: The True Story of the Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy, by His Lover) are conditio sine qua non for understanding Nov. 22nd. The AIDS implications are astounding. :!:
Jim Thompson

Response To Messers. Wim Dankbaar and Jim Thompson:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:07 pm

Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, and Jim Thompson, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Wim, Thank You for posting this. As you know I have been in recent communication again with Judyth Vary Baker, and I totally re-watched her Interview this past weekend, twice.

Jim, you and I are often on the same page so much, it is freaky. I have been in recent communication again with Judyth Vary Baker, and I re-watched her Interview this past weekend, twice, because Jimmy and I are closely looking at her work, and details about Lee Harvey Oswald, and David Ferrie.

To get to the point, I came to the conclusion this past weekend that the AIDS implications, and developmental history is frightening.

I am reminded of a scene in the first JFK Assassination movie, Executive Action, when Robert Ryan tells Burt Lancaster "it's all about population control, and the elimination of blacks, hispanics, and poverty prone whites," while referring to Viet Nam. But that establishes for me that since then, this philosophy does exist at the CIA and DIA levels.

Jim, did you mean - condictio sine qua non, and not conditio sine que non ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Response To Messers. Wim Dankbaar and Jim Thompson:

Postby Jim Thompson » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:32 pm

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Jim, did you mean - condictio sine qua non, and not conditio sine que non ?

Hi Bruce, Here's the low down:

Sine qua non or conditio sine qua non is a Latin term for "without which it could not be" ("but for"). It refers to an indispensable action, condition or thing.

Example:

Mr. Wilson left his car but kept the key in the ignition. Dennis, 6-years-old and a.k.a. The Menace, started the car and backed it over Margaret.

Without Mr. Wilson's careless act, Dennis would not be driving the car. Therefore, Mr. Wilson's act was the conditio sine qua non of Margaret's injury.

In other (non Latin) words, Ed Haslam's new book is very important to an understanding of the JFK assassination.
Jim Thompson

Reply To Mr. Jim Thompson:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:18 pm

Dear Mr. Jim Thompson, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

I have just read your most recent reply.

Jim, I totally agree with you in your last few posts. I was paying you a suttle compliment in my strange sense of humor sort of way. You'll get used to me in about 50 years according to my family, friends, and loved ones.

Focus on the word "condictio" vs. what you used "conditio."

Check Black's Law Dictionary for the Latin word "condictio."

I am unable to find the word "conditio."

Anyway, Jim, I was not being a smart ass. My indirect compliment was that I agreed with you totally, in fact and theory, while using Latin and Roman Common Law and Civil Law Phraseology.

Again, as I said before, I actually look for posts from you, and Ed Bishop, along with Wim, bob, and Nick Whalen (Nick Whalen where are you - miss you buddy ?).

Jim, I for one totally enjoy your posts. Thank you.

Respectfuly,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Reply To Mr. Jim Thompson:

Postby Jim Thompson » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:16 pm

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Focus on the word "condictio" vs. what you used "conditio."

Check Black's Law Dictionary for the Latin word "condictio."

I am unable to find the word "conditio."

No prob Bruce... condictio derives from:

condico : to agree, fix, settle, make arrangements

condictio : In jurid. Lat., a formal claim of restitution

See: CONDICTIO INDEBITI :
General term for a personal legal action claiming the recovery of money handed over in the mistaken belief that it was due. In relation to claims for the recovery of pay, see pay/wage: recovery of pay and settlement of obligations by deductions from pay .

conditio : condition (not spice)

Not sure where you're coming from bro? Take care of yourself, my friend.
Jim Thompson

Reply To Mr. Jim Thompson:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:32 pm

Dear Mr. Jim Thompson,

Thank You for your most recent reply.

Jim, as a compliment to you, I was trying to show you how closely I read
and study your posts.

Nothing negative, or smart ass about it.

Compliments to you on the sophistication of your work. You are obviously a very serious professional, and I for one respect and admire that.

Are you an attorney, or legal assistant ?

I have completed two (2) years of law school in Chicago, but am not an attorney. I found condictio in Black's Law Dictionary, but not conditio. Since I was unfamiliar with the use of conditio I asked you.

Best Always, Your Friend,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?