Is badgeman a human figure?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Is badgeman a human figure?

Yes
5
36%
No
5
36%
I want to learn more
4
29%
 
Total votes : 14

Is badgeman a human figure?

Postby Mark Johansson » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:06 pm

Please, write down the motive to your choice.

Johansson
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true.
User avatar
Mark Johansson
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:43 am

Postby John S. Churchin » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:04 pm

I voted yes. My reasoning isn't so much the Moorman photograph, and the work done with it, as it is the testimony of Gordon Arnold and his reaction in the Men Who Killed Kennedy.

Mr. Arnold was deeply troubled by "Badgeman" and for this reason I believe this was a human being and not some photographic manipulation.
"Bring me just one bullet, just one, in the history of mankind that did what that bullet did. I am still waiting." Dr. Cyril Wecht
John S. Churchin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:05 am
Location: Ambridge, Pennsylvania

Postby Mark Johansson » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:26 pm

John S. Churchin wrote:I voted yes. My reasoning isn't so much the Moorman photograph, and the work done with it, as it is the testimony of Gordon Arnold and his reaction in the Men Who Killed Kennedy.

Mr. Arnold was deeply troubled by "Badgeman" and for this reason I believe this was a human being and not some photographic manipulation.


No one can provide real hard evidence for Arnold presence. Neither images nor witnesses can verify it, except Senator Yarborough’s fuzzy testimony.
One time he stated he saw Arnold throw himself on the ground, the next time he withdraws his statement. However, he could have seen a man hit the ground, as many of the witnesses along Elm Street threw themselves on the ground.

Johansson
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true.
User avatar
Mark Johansson
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:43 am

Postby John S. Churchin » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:49 pm

Mark Johansson wrote:
John S. Churchin wrote:I voted yes. My reasoning isn't so much the Moorman photograph, and the work done with it, as it is the testimony of Gordon Arnold and his reaction in the Men Who Killed Kennedy.

Mr. Arnold was deeply troubled by "Badgeman" and for this reason I believe this was a human being and not some photographic manipulation.


No one can provide real hard evidence for Arnold presence. Neither images nor witnesses can verify it, except Senator Yarborough’s fuzzy testimony.
One time he stated he saw Arnold throw himself on the ground, the next time he withdraws his statement. However, he could have seen a man hit the ground, as many of the witnesses along Elm Street threw themselves on the ground.

Johansson


Although you are correct about "hard" evidence. The question really is, do you believe Gordon Arnold?
I, for one, do. Here is a man who never sought out publicity. Who after he was found didn't seek out, nor want to talk to the press. Someone shot a gun over his right shoulder, someone dressed in a police uniform, without a hat, took his camera film, someone scared the living shit out of this man on November 22nd 1963 and "bought" his silence for almost 25 years.
Make no mistake Mark, "badgeman" was on that knoll on 11/22/63 and Gordon Arnold, along with the with the other people on Elm street who "threw themselves" on the ground, Prove it.
"Bring me just one bullet, just one, in the history of mankind that did what that bullet did. I am still waiting." Dr. Cyril Wecht
John S. Churchin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:05 am
Location: Ambridge, Pennsylvania

Postby Mark Johansson » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:14 pm

John S. Churchin wrote:
Mark Johansson wrote:
John S. Churchin wrote:I voted yes. My reasoning isn't so much the Moorman photograph, and the work done with it, as it is the testimony of Gordon Arnold and his reaction in the Men Who Killed Kennedy.

Mr. Arnold was deeply troubled by "Badgeman" and for this reason I believe this was a human being and not some photographic manipulation.


No one can provide real hard evidence for Arnold presence. Neither images nor witnesses can verify it, except Senator Yarborough’s fuzzy testimony.
One time he stated he saw Arnold throw himself on the ground, the next time he withdraws his statement. However, he could have seen a man hit the ground, as many of the witnesses along Elm Street threw themselves on the ground.

Johansson


Although you are correct about "hard" evidence. The question really is, do you believe Gordon Arnold?
I, for one, do. Here is a man who never sought out publicity. Who after he was found didn't seek out, nor want to talk to the press. Someone shot a gun over his right shoulder, someone dressed in a police uniform, without a hat, took his camera film, someone scared the living shit out of this man on November 22nd 1963 and "bought" his silence for almost 25 years.
Make no mistake Mark, "badgeman" was on that knoll on 11/22/63 and Gordon Arnold, along with the with the other people on Elm street who "threw themselves" on the ground, Prove it.


Let’s turn it around and see if you can show me reliable evidence that can prove Gordon Arnold and Badgeman’s presence, and please, don’t mention the Moorman photo, as I think it belongs in the shelves next to the warren report.

The fact is that no one saw Gordon Arnold in the plaza that day, no one whatsoever, just in a blurry photo with blobs and dots.

Johansson
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true.
User avatar
Mark Johansson
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:43 am

Response To Messers. Mark Johansson, and John S. Churchin:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:57 pm

Dear Messers. Mark Johansson, John S. Churchin, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

I am extremely interested in photos or movies that show activity behind the fence on the Grassy Knoll from 5 - 12 minutes BEFORE Jimmy Sutton/Files fires the head shot on JFK.

I admit that I have no familiarity with any of this, and in fact have had zero interest in this particular point in time until recently. Due to information that has become known to me, I am now interested in something that I never had any interest in before.

Also, is anyone aware of the two (2) distinct set of foot prints from exactly where Jimmy Sutton/Files fired his shot ?

Any information would be appreciated. Thank You in advance.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek
 

Postby Andre Murel » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:31 pm

Listen to this part of the interview:

From aprox. 7:22 mins in the video Files was talking about a man
who was "concerning him" in the beginning but later on turned the
uphill running policeman away.

Was this maybe the "Badgeman"?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLnUWEzeCEw
User avatar
Andre Murel
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:35 pm
Location: Holland

Sam McClung

Postby Dan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:10 am

I think the analysis performed by Sam McClung shows Gordon Arnold on the Grassy Knoll. I don't know how much of the photo analysis is manipulation, but if his analysis shows actual images - then Gordon Arnold was there.

see www.sammcclung.com
Dan
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:28 am

Postby Mark Johansson » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:30 pm

Andre Murel wrote:Listen to this part of the interview:

From aprox. 7:22 mins in the video Files was talking about a man
who was "concerning him" in the beginning but later on turned the
uphill running policeman away.

Was this maybe the "Badgeman"?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLnUWEzeCEw


Two persons concerned Files, and neither of them were dressed as police officers, more dressed as ordinary people. Files were probably unaware that these guys were on his side, as they probably acted as secret service men behind the picket fence.

Johansson
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true.
User avatar
Mark Johansson
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:43 am

Postby Andre Murel » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:22 am

:oops: Oh, yes ofcourse if he allready had seen those people
standing there which concerned him, if one of them was a badgeman
he would have never have fired that weapon, although they were
"protecting" him just because he didnt knew they were on his side.

Thats's true Mark

Are these those two persons standing on the steps?

Image
User avatar
Andre Murel
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:35 pm
Location: Holland

Postby Mark Johansson » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:28 pm

Andre Murel wrote::oops: Oh, yes ofcourse if he allready had seen those people
standing there which concerned him, if one of them was a badgeman
he would have never have fired that weapon, although they were
"protecting" him just because he didnt knew they were on his side.

Thats's true Mark

Are these those two persons standing on the steps?

Image


Hi Andre,

None of the people on the steps were the men Files were concerned of. If my memory serves me right, I think they were located in front of Files prior to the shot, and later moved behind him or somewhere near him.

As I said in the previous post, these men were probably CIA/Mob assets, and helped Files and others, without their awareness.

Johansson
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true.
User avatar
Mark Johansson
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:43 am


Return to Who shot JFK, and why?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests