53 Years and Where Are We At ???

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:33 pm

As it rolls around each and every year since November of 1963 we are faced with the dark memories of that tragic day. And we have now had 53 years to think on what happened who did what who was responsible who was the driving influence behind the most shocking crime of modern time.For many such as our team here on our Forum it's still important to us all .We still research we still dig we still hope for some little piece of evidence that will prove what we have all believed and said the whole way along. As the years have passed it seems for the most part people have lost the drive to seek out and try to understand what really happened.The real truth.So much misleading misinformation "red herrings" that has saturated the minds of everyday Joe's has dulled and ruined the drive to seek the real truth. I personally fear that if something isn't done soon to bring out the real truth history will be sealed and closed.I know when my wife and myself began our project years and years and years ago our goal was to bring our findings out to the public ..And that is still our goal...In our many trips to Belgium and The Netherlands to research and study the close intimate friendship between Willem Oltmans and George de Mohrenschildt the one individual who was the closest friend to Lee Oswald in the months leading up to John Kennedy's murder. Oltmans death bed wish was that someday someone would step forward and not be afraid to take a second look at his 10 year investigation of George de Mohrenschildt's involvement. We have stepped forward and taken that second look and our hope and prayer is that this year we will bring our findings out on a world wide level.Our goal as of now is to reveal our findings and announce our book "Walking The Razor's Edge The Dutchman and The Baron"in Den Haag "The Hague" The Netherlands.

BookCoverPreview.do.jpg
Last edited by Tommy Wilkens on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy Wilkens

Re: 53 Years and Where Are We At ???

Postby JDB4JFK » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:32 pm

Good thoughts and what you say has already happen as far as, the MSM is concern. They have already sealed it and put a cork in it. They refused to report new findings or new evidence instead they keep touting the same LNT and the same lies! Five or six years ago we had a deathbed confessing from E. Howard Hunt and it was no where covered in the MSM, and never made front line newspapers, why??? They don't want it to be. Tommy you could have found a smoking gun letter from George D to Oltman, which describe the whole assassination, and they wouldn't even give it one minute on MSM or national news. So how do we get around this in the future when we do find another huge piece of evidence???

I believe its going to take another video or file of papers showing the whole plot, planned out with exact details, backed up with undeniable proof of either tape recordings or video recordings of the meetings taken place! Than Maybe they will cover it, or we can take that proof a make another JFK movie. Sure would be nice for a little bit of help from the Kennedy family also!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby Bob Jonas » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Maybe "the ledger" would force some in the mainstream media to take a closer look?
Bob Jonas

Postby Bob » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Best of luck with the book, Tommy! Looking forward to reading it. While a number of us have a pretty clear understanding about what went down that day 53 years ago, and also who was behind it, the MSM will never help to let the general public or the "sheeple" know what really happened. Why? Because they were and are accessories to the coverup of how and why JFK was assassinated. That will never change. The only way people can continue to learn and gain new insight is by reading great books which uncover new material about the JFK assassination. Books like...

JFK and the Unspeakable by James Douglass
Files on JFK by Wim Dankbaar
Inside the ARRB by Doug Horne
JFK vs. CIA by Michael Calder

There are many other examples as well, and I'm sure Tommy's book will be among that genre. The internet and forums like this are another means of people gaining insight and education about what really happened when JFK was assassinated. That goes for similar subject matter as well, including the RFK and MLK assassinations, 9/11 and on and on.

But never expect the MSM to ever shed any light on the subject, especially the news networks like FOX News, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, etc.
Bob

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 am

11.24.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

11.23.2016 - Mr. Tommy Wilkins, a Very Dedicated, Sincere JFKMS Member originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material.

A short discussion developed that touched on some interesting points.

11.22.2017 - Not a single comment, fact, reference, statement, or word about JFK appeared in the Chicago, Illinois Main Stream Media.

54 years of THE BOTTOM UP APPROACH HAS ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING.

PERHAPS THE NEXT 54 YEARS NEEDS TO BE DEVOTED TO A TOP DOWN APPROACH ? My Opinion.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:57 am

Slav

Postby John Zeroski » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:22 pm

For those looking for a TOP DOWN approach, I can recommend a long essay by
Mujahid Kamran at the veteranstoday website.
Titled The JFK Assassination 54 Years Later, it focuses on the Zionist connection.
Kamran is the author of two books, 9/11 and the New World Order, and The
International Bankers, World Wars 1, 2, and Beyond.
Plenty of endnotes, and there is a link at endnote #39 worth a look.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/11/22/kamran-jfk/
John Zeroski

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?