Lois Gibson's presentation on the three tramps.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

After seeing this presentation, my vote for these photographed tramps is as follows:

They were Gus Abrams, Harold Doyle and John Gedney, as the FBI says
6%
The tall one was Frank Sturgis, the one with the hat was E. Howard Hunt, as others say.
6%
They were Chauncey Holt, Charles Rogers and Charles Harrelson, as Lois Gibson and others say
88%
None of the above
No votes

Total votes : 16

Three Tramps

Postby Jeffrey Worcester » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:51 pm

Very impressive!!
"Provehito In Altum"
Jeffrey Worcester

Postby dankbaar » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:48 am

The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:59 am

Excellent presentation!
Bob

Postby David Octopus » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:38 am

Great stuff, with such a talent that's so unfortunate that the "poppy Bush" photo in Dallas is not available in better quality, or is it?
In case it would be identified positively as him I volunteer to start a picket line with giant poster: Bush killed JFK!

:wink:
David Octopus

The Three Tramps Photo

Postby LTC Daniel Marvin » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:46 pm

Lois Gibson is on target!
LTC Daniel Marvin

Postby John S. Churchin » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:43 pm

Excellent presentation. Although the information given is persuasive, I still believe the tall tramp is Frank Sturgis and the old tramp is E. Howard Hunt. However she has convinced me that the short tramp may well be Charles Rogers, as I don't feel David Christ looks like the short tramp at all.
"Bring me just one bullet, just one, in the history of mankind that did what that bullet did. I am still waiting." Dr. Cyril Wecht
John S. Churchin

Postby marijn » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:49 pm

I know it's not the popular vote, but I have to put my money on Harold Doyle, John Gedney and Gus Abrams being the three tramps.

marijn

Postby dankbaar » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:02 pm

Thanks Marijn, for driving the point home. :lol:

Have you seen how high Doyle's eyebrows are above the eyes? Have you seen that for the tramp (top foto) ?

Draw a horizontal line throught the tip of the nose for Abrams and Gedney. Compare that with the tramps and see where the line hits the ears.

Just a little lesson in facials.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby marijn » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:41 pm

Wim,

As you probably know the human face is very flexible, that is why we can make so many facial expressions. Like for instance frowning and looking surprised, in which the eyebrows differ quite notably in height.

What you may also know is that the human ear is one of the few body parts that keeps on growing till you die. Which is why old people (almost) always have big ears.

Besides these little lessons in facials :wink: I would like you to look at the nose of the large tramp and compare that with both Gedney and Harrelson. This is what convinced me.

marijn
marijn

Postby dankbaar » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:48 pm

As you probably know the human face is very flexible, that is why we can make so many facial expressions.

Yes, Marijn but you can' t change your bonestructure with expressions, not the position of the nose to the ears, nor the size of your nose, nor the distances of your lower lip to the chin etcetera etcetera.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Three tramps poll

Postby John Zeroski » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:15 pm

[entry removed by moderator]

Regarding the current poll on the identity of the tramps, I couldn't respond accurately, as there is nothing that shows my current opinions.
It has always seemd to me that the oldest tramp was Howard Hunt. He appears a generation older than Hunt might have in 1963, given that Hunt was born in 1919. However, this tramp does not look like any of the other mentioned names to me, while the cavernous mouth seems to belong to the same man.
The tall tramp appears to be Harrelson, and not Sturgis. Again, there is not even a superficial resemblance between these two men, from my point of view.
It has always struck me as exceedingly strange that after 40 years no one can positively ID the Latin-looking man. It seems to me he is one of Hunt's Latin-American friends, whether a CIA full-time employee or a contract agent.
John Zeroski

Postby dankbaar » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:26 am

Mr. Zeroski,

Please refrain from insulting Lois Gibson, especially with provably untrue allegations. Those will be deleted and repetition will not be tolerated.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Three tramps photo

Postby C-J Ryner » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:48 am

Hi!

Does anyone knows why the photo of the three tramps with the TSBD in the background (4th image from the top in the three tramps section) has been flipped horizontally? Not that it makes that much difference, I was just curious.

I apologize if this question has been addressed somewhere else in the forum, but I couldn't find it.

C-J
C-J Ryner

Postby dankbaar » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:04 am

Yes indeed , it is flipped. I guess it was put flipped in the slide projector.

Wim
dankbaar
Site Admin

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?