ASSASSINATION: Robert Clayton Buick # 9:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

ASSASSINATION: Robert Clayton Buick # 9:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:38 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

ASSASSINATION, by Robert Clayton Buick, 2012.
Xlibris Corporation, http://www.Xlibris.com

Robert Clayton Buick (RCB) correctly points out below that the Artwork for his book ASSASSINATION is taken
from the Decades Old Archives of J and B's accumulation of: correspondence, diaries, documents, interviews,
maps, memos, notes, outlines, paintings, pencil drawings, pictures, tapes, and videos, etc. Originally some
of this material was to be presented at The First Illinois JFK Murder Solved Forum Annual Meeting that I had
suggested many times, beginning over a decade ago. However, this never gained any traction as there was
more interest in meeting in Disney Land, Disney World, or Las Vegas. Nothing developed whatsoever, and
other directions were pursued Outside The Box.

Relative to The Removal of JFK analyses, interpretations, and perspectives almost all differ to some degree or
other in qualification and quantification of many/most aspects, influence, and levels of involvement of The
Removal Of JFK on 11.22.1963 in Dallas, Texas at 12:30 p.m., Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How.

Richard Milhous Nixon, Vice President under President Dwight David Eisenhower for eight (8) years, was the anointed,
cultured, developed, hand picked, nurtured, trusted designate to succeed President Eisenhower, by all facets of The
High Cabal and the Tenatcles of The Octopus. Nixon had been originally hand picked by Prescott Bush. Never loose
sight of that fact. Its far reaching ramifications span decades that many/most fail to understand.

While certainly all/most politics in the U.S. is/has been arguably corrupt, and fixed, Joseph Kennedy, Sr., and
His Cash Dollars For Supporters and Votes Program Clearly Stole the November, 1960 Election for the President
of the U.S. Much to the chagrin of anybody and anything affiliated with the Presumed Victory of Richard Milhous
Nixon. THIS SENT SHOCK WAVES IMMEDIATELY THROUGHOUT ALL INTERCONNECTED POWER STRUCTURES IN
THE U.S. This is where the Trail of The Removal of JFK Began. It is simplistic to think otherwise. My Opinion.

The Truth of the Matter, like it or not, is THAT JFK DID NOT "WIN." Joe Kennedy, Sr., Bought-Stole The
November, 1960 Election for JFK. Certainly this wasn't the first, nor the last, corruption to surface in the
U.S. Presidential Election.

To a Degree Joseph Kennedy, Sr., by his corrupt actions Began The Inevitable Removals of both JFK and RFK.

THE HIGH CABAL AND THE OCTOPUS THAT JOE KENNEDY, SR., "TEMPORARILY DEFEATED" DID NOT, AND
DOES NOT FIGHT BY THE MARQUESS OF QUEENSBERRY RULES.

JOE KENNEDY, SR., STIRRED MULTIPLE HORNET's NESTS THAT WERE SO FAR BEYOND HIS COMPREHENSION
AND CONTROL THAT HE NEVER CONSIDERED, ENVISIONED, OR COULD HAVE IMAGINED.

JFK, as brilliant as he was, was naive enough To Think That He Was In Charge. JFK WAS IN CHARGE OF
NOTHING. JFK, MLK, and RFK are still dead. And The High Cabal and Its Far Reaching Octopus is larger,
healthier, and more powerful than ever.

Bear in mind that Conversations and Discussions of What Might Need To Be Done about JFK actually began
about 01.20.1961, The Day of JFK's Inauguration. This is crucial to accept and understand. You must read,
research, and study carefully about the Transitional Period before, during, and after this. My Opinion.

Compartmentalization and Need to Know has tremendously helped create, develop, and perpetuate a varied
Set Of Analyses and Belief Structures of The JFK Removal that virtually nobody accepts or agrees with even
today, with 52+ years of JFK Experts chasing their tails and tales.

Just a few of The Many Forces That Allegedly Removed JFK, MLK, and RFK.

* Bilderberg Group

* Bush

* Castro

* Chicago Outfit

* CIA

* Council on Foreign Relations

* Cubans

* DIA

* DOD

* Federal Reserve

* FBI

* J. Edgar Hoover

* KGB

* LBJ

* LHO

* Mafia

* Majestic Twelve

* Masons

* Military Industrial Complex

* New World Order

* Nixon

* NSA

* Oil Depletion Allowance

* Russians

* Viet Nam

* Certainly there are many others believed or thought to be involved.

MOVING ON ABOUT ASSASSINATION.

"The front and back cover of this book is the artistry of alias James E. Files, the grassy-knoll shooter of President
John F. Kennedy, known to me as James "Jimmy" Sutton.'

"Some may find the front cover depiction demeaning and even grotesque, where I find it to be truly candid
and authentic for this is what the grassy-knoll shooter, Jimmy Sutton, saw through his telescopic weapon when
he fired the fatal shot that killed the thirty-fifth president of the United States."

"Within my former writing of TAKING OUT THE GARBAGE, Sutton candidly explained that the 'hit' on Kennedy
was just another job (a contract) that he was engaged to do and that it was the same as 'taking out the garbage.'
Now how more matter 'matter-of-fact' can you be than that ?"

"As strange as it may seem to be, it is that sense of candor and logic that has developed a mutual respect and
trust within our relationship. He has never once lied to me, nor has he ever over embellished a situation in his
past or current situation to his benefit. Everything that has been discussed between us has been authenticated
and substantiated by way of actual fact, proven record, my personal knowledge, and former conversations with
people involved in the Kennedy assassinations. For this, I am among the very few who has gained his trust, respect,
and friendship for I sit in judgment of no man's actions without the careful evaluation of the truth and fact."

"The journey started forty-eight years ago on a dark June night in 1963 when two United States government
agents associated with the Central Intelligence Agency confronted me on a desert street in Mexico City."

"During that confrontation, they insisted that it was my duty as an American and a patriot to adhere to their
request that I volunteer to participate in a surveillance project at a small hotel in Mexico City to observe activity
at the Hotel Luma."

"Subsequently that surveillance uncovered the plot to assassinate President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, when and
where I had several conversations with Lee Harvey Oswasl, the alleged and accused shooter of President Kennedy."

"For these past five decades, there has been overwhelming doubt that Oswald acted alone in the assassination of
JFK and that high-ranking United States government officials were involved in a conspiracy to murder John Kennedy."

"At this time, I am not going to reiterate what I uncovered at the Hotel Luma in the summer and fall of 1963. Those
facts have been covered throughout the years in former and several books that I have written and published. Instead
I will in the following reveal all of whom were directly and indirectly involved in the killing of the thirty-fifth president
of the United States and their motivation for doing so in explicit detail, clearly fortified with indisputable facts, official
records, unbiased witness testimony, forensic evidence, the natural law of physics, and most of all, my own personal
knowledge and involvement in the Kennedy assassinations."

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about
a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?