JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM - 2016, 2017, 2018:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

Well over a decade ago Mr. Willem Dankbaar created The JFK Murder Solved Forum. I originally joined some-
time shortly therafter. Although the caption next to my name shows that I have been a member since 2007,
I am often asked Why I have Headlines and Posts dated in 2006 and sooner ? Back then the JFKMS Forum was
crashed or hacked several times. Frankly I don't know or understand the difference. I lost track of how many
times. All I know is that perhaps 200+ of my original Headlines and Posts were lost, and never recreated or
replaced by me. Wim contacted me more than once about re-registering me, politely so.

Bob Fox joined before I did I think. Bob has been an outstanding Moderator and Member since the beginning.
I know that Bob's immediate contributions and sincerity buttressed Wim's, and both greatly impressed me.

Ken Murray and Joe Hall were both Outstanding and Loyal Additions after Wim and Bob.

WE HAVE TODAY:

Willem Dankbaar - Administrator and Creator.
Bob Fox - Moderator and Member.
Ken Murray - Moderator and Member.
Joe Hall - Moderator, Member, and New Member Administrator.

I have never joined another JFK Forum. I don't have the inclination, nor the time. I used to skim them.
Now I have ZERO interest in others.

I don't believe in Link Em Up, Space Book, Tweeter or Twitter for JFK Research. I liken them to phone
sex vs. a Romantic Night with my lady.

I think the above are great for family and social chit chat, etc. They also allow for 90% unsubstantiated
garbage, much like the Scandal Newspapers that are even worse than Main Stream Media today if you can
fathom that. My Opinion.

Wim Dankbaar deserves tremendous credit, recognition, and respect for all that he has accomplished, and
mightily continues to do so. Wim, Bob, Ken, and Joe have different perspectives than I do 10% - 20% of the
time. But we agree overall 90% - 80% of the time. Only Mindless Robots agree 100% of the time.

Each and every year Acura, Audi, BMM, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Mercedes Benz, etc., automobile,
SUV, and truck divisions all come out with NEW AND IMPROVED MODELS.

All through history since the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans, etc., boats and ships were never on course.
Even today Air Craft Carriers, Battleships, Cruise Ships, etc., ARE NEVER ON COURSE.

And all airplanes and rockets ARE NEVER ON COURSE.

Boats, ships, airplanes, and rockets MUST CONSTANTLY RE-ADJUST DUE TO AIR TURBULENCE, CURVATURE OF THE
EARTH, GRAVITY, MOON, TIDES, WIND, etc., etc.

Then who are we as Human Beings or JFK Researcher's to think that we can Chart a Course Once, and Be Done,
With No Readjustment ? In all sport's there is constant readjustment, especialy at the half time.

And so I was thinking of How Great Wim, Bob, Ken, and Joe have made the JFKMS Forum. And it's a New Year,
and 01.20.2016 will be 55 YEARS SINCE THE INAUGURATION OF JFK. AND 11.22.2016 WILL BE 53 YEARS SINCE
HIS REMOVAL.

And so to was I thinking of all the Great JFKMS Forum Members that we have had, and still have. So maybe we
can re-encourage and re-invigorate past and present members.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS TODAY ?

WHAT HAVE WE ACCOMPLISHED IN YOUR MIND'S EYE ?

WHAT ARE YOUR IDEAS, OPINIONS, SUGGESTIONS, AND THOUGHTS TODAY ABOUT 11.22.1963 vs. TODAY, 2016 ?

The JFKMS Forum has come a long way, constantly improved, overcome many hurdles, and is THE VERY BEST JFK
FORUM IN THE WORLD, WITH THE VERY BEST MEMBERS, AND THE LEAST AMOUNT OF GARBAGE. My Opinion.

I have taken a few minutes to list MANY OF THE REALLY GREAT JFKMS FORUM MEMBERS. Some have been absent.
Some are not as involved. Please forgive me if I overlooked your name. It was my mistake, and not intentional

These are JFKMS Forum Members whose Headlines and Posts I have personally read and benefitted from.

PERHAPS WE CAN STIMULATE A NEW AND IMPROVED JFKMS FORUM FOR 2016 - AND GOING FORWARD AID, ASSIST,
BACK-UP, ENCOURAGE, AND SUPPORT OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM LISTED AGAIN BELOW, FOR THE COMBINED AND
MUTUAL BENEFIT OF ALL JFKMS FORUM MEMBERS AND READERS.

I think that less than 20% of all American's living today even care about, or know about JFK.

I think that less than 20% of the JFK Reseach Community today are honestly and sincerely motivated to continue
to develop and learn about JFK, MLK, RFK, Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, and every war since then, the Mena,
Arkansas Drug Cartel, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, all the False Flags today, etc., etc. My Opinion.

I AM APPEALING TO THOSE WHO STILL HAVE SOME INTEREST IN ANY OF THE ABOVE. THERE IS STRENGTH IN
NUMBERS. WE CAN ALL BENEFIT. WE DON'T ALL HAVE TO SHARE THE SAME PERSPECTIVES, OR OPINIONS.

Here we can agree vs. disagree, debate, learn, etc. That is what I am seeking to promote. THE NEW AND
IMPROVED JFKMS FORUM FOR 2016 AND GOING FORWARD.

WILLEM DANKBAAR - ADMINISTRATOR, CREATOR.
BOB FOX - MODERATOR, MEMBER.
KEN MURRAY - MODERATOR, MEMBER.
JOE HALL - MODERATOR, MEMBER, AND NEW MEMBER ADMINISTRATOR.

SOME OF THE MANY GREAT JFKMS CONTRIBUTORS OVER THE PAST DECADE OR MORE WHOSE HEADLINES AND
POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN BENEFICIAL:

Al Dati
Alan D.
Alec
Alex Hidell
Andre Murel
Andries
Big Hunter 43
Billy Boggs
Bob Fox
Bob Franklin
Bob Jonas
Bob Lilly
Brian White
CAPT 777737
Chad Duncan
Christian Hansen
Christoph Hans Messner
Clemens Lowenstein
CSWOAGER
Darrell S.
David Octopus
David Rees Jones
DEBORAH
DOMENICO
Don Roberday
Ed Bishop
Ed Teach
English Myst
Eric Van't Wout
Eric Wessels
FABIO
Frances Bertrand
Freddy Janes
Frenchy
Fritz Arends
Gary Buell
Giovanni
Glen Gordon
Glen Riding
Hudson Alexander
Ian Irving
JDB4JFK
Jerry Craig
Jeffrey Worcester
J. D. Thomas
Jessine
Jim Ostrowski
Jim Phelps
Jim Thompson
Jody D. Sheffield
Joe Amato
Joe Balliro
Joe Hall
Johan van Leewen
John Beckham
John Boland
John Bruno
John Dickey
John Geraghty
John Snow
John Zeroski
JOOST
Katisha
Ken Murray
Kevin Bednarz
Kevin Fisher
Kevin Staffen
Kit Carp
KIRK
Kjell Roald
Li Ann Simpson
Lofty
MADDOG6767
Maja P.
Mark 68
Mark Ferguson
Mark Johansson
Marten Coumans
M. C. Newton
Michael Calder
Michael Dell
Mike Bruni
Mike Ellwood
Mike Martinez
Mike O'Neill
MYRA
NEAB
Nephew 23
Nick Marcinich
OPERFRED
Owe Strom
Pasquale DiFabrizio
PAUL
Paul Pennyworth
Peter Bastin
Peter Lukich
Phil Dragoo
PIOPAT
R. Croxford
RACHEL
Ray Mitcham
Rhys Furmage
Ricky Clow
Robert Morrow
Robert P.
Rob Waters
S. Logan
Sara Carter
Scott JFK Mad
Seamus Coogan
SHANE
Simon West
Slav
Steve Manning
Thom Zajac
TIGERFAN
Tom Bigg
Tom Jeffers (deceased)
Tom Robertson
Tommy Bullgotti
Tommy Wilkens
TURTLLEMAN
Vincent Krijthe
Wayne Stracener
Willem Dankbaar
Willem Kaay
Wolfgang Kazzer

Sometimes athletes and professionals take a break, a time out, and benefit from re-grouping.

MY CHALLENGE IS TO SEE HOW GREAT THE JFKMS FORUM FOR 2016 AND GOING FORWARD CAN BE.

WE ARE EACH SPOKES IN THE WHEEL SUPPORTING BALANCE AND FORWARD MOTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS
AND THOUGHT.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM - 2016:

Postby Slav » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:48 am

My wish for 2016 is that more people get involved and old members come back, more people posting = more interest from new people more awareness, if they log on and see a board that isn't active they think we give up and we lose the battle of trying to wake up the sheeple, everyone should post no matter how small or irrelevant the comment is even opinions are better than no comments, let's keep this board alive and get the ball rolling bigger and faster. If more average joes come here to read they will be shocked and hopefully we can steer the sheeple in a different direction. Thanks to everyone on the board for having the passion to keep this going I know it's in your heart like it is in mine.

Great job everyone

Bruce I really enjoy when you bring the old post forward it keeps the momentum going and I get to red stuff that I missed. Thanks to everyone
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, Jack Lawrence, Frank Sturgis, Roscoe White, and others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bob » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:55 am

Excellent post, Bruce. Yes, I signed up as a member of the forum the very day Wim did. The 10-year anniversary is next month. What a great ride it's been. I've been able to become good friends with a number of people like Wim, Bruce, Ken Murray, Joe Hall, Thom Zajac and Michael Dell. In the great list that Bruce has put out regarding our forum members, I've really enjoyed discussing matters with everyone on that list. Even if it was a somewhat "heated" discussion.

But that is what makes our forum great. When Wim appointed me as a moderator, I wanted to make sure that the forum would not become what so many JFK assassination forums have become. That is, forums which have far too many discussions which include name-calling and screaming matches. Wim and I, along with Ken and Joe, have tried to make this forum as one which promotes respectable and intelligent debate among it's members.

From what I've heard from people, that is one of the attributes which draws people to this forum. That, plus the great discussion about various subjects, which have been mentioned on shows like Black Op Radio.

Since I joined this forum, I now have over 5,000 posts to my name. I've also written a number of articles regarding the JFK assassination and events linked to it. I've been on Black Op Radio with Len Osanic twice myself, plus was also on Jim Fetzer's The Real Deal a couple more times. I've been able to reach out and communicate with many of the best JFK assassination researchers out there. People like Wim, Dr. Fetzer, Jim DiEugenio, Russ Baker, Doug Horne, Jim Marrs, Robert Groden, John Hankey and Michael Calder.

I only wish the researchers I just named could get along as well as we do here in the forum. There is way too much infighting among our side of the aisle in the JFK assassination research world.

Also, in getting to know Bruce very well, I have been given a lot of insight regarding Jimmy Files, who Bruce has been best friends with for decades now and who gets together with on a weekly basis. Bruce has been instrumental in a number of the topics that I have written about. BB definitely adds a lot of acumen and knowledge to this forum.

Plus, nobody puts out better information about various topics than our own Ken Murray, aka Abraken Linkin. You name the subject, Ken will find an interesting and educational link.

And nobody knows more about the Oak Cliff section of Dallas than our own Joe Hall. A nicer man I have never met.

The bottom line is that I always seem to learn something new in this forum. And isn't that what life is all about? Trying to learn more and more about the world in which we live in.

A life that would have been much better had JFK lived and accomplished the policies he was working on at the time of his assassination.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Thanks for the kind words Bruce and Bob. This forum will continue to rock in 2016. Most researchers when talking about JFK foreign policies focus on Cuba and Vietnam. However, Jim DiEugenio wrote this piece on JFK and Africa:

http://www.ctka.net/pr199-africa.html
kenmurray

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:15 pm

01.06.2016 - I originally Posted this Headline and supporting information.

Long Time Excellent JFKMS Forum Members Slav, Bob Fox, and Ken Murray all responded in
their Usual Positive, Supporting Manner.

11.22.2017 WILL BE 54 YEARS SINCE THE REMOVAL OF JFK.

It is no secret that I think that 90 % of All Americans have ZERO INTEREST IN JFK.

It is no secret that I think that 90 % of All JFK Researchers are ARM CHAIR RESEARCHERS, who seem
to want to "belong to something" as I think that most of their contributions are pathetic and useless.

The JFKMS Forum has had, and still has, some of the Very Best JFK Removal Contributor's and Researcher's.

Again, I hope to rekindle those who have some gas left in their tank, who can still make worthwhile contributions.

As always, I recommend that you completely read, research, and study material on your own, then formulate
your own Opinions and Thoughts.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM - 2016, 2017:

Postby kenmurray » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Two important occurrences will happen here in 2017. The 100th birthday of JFK in May and in October the declassification of the JFK Files. Here is Allen Dale of Lancer speaking to John Newman and Malcolm Blunt:

http://2017jfk.org/listen/
kenmurray

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:46 am

01.06.2016 - I originally Posted this Attention Getting, Focused, Positive Headline and Supporting Material
about the JFK Murder Solved Forum, and Its Members.

I Renew and Underscore My Compliment's and Positive Intentions about The Cumulative Direction, Focus,
and Research, Study, and Writing Skills of The JFK Murder Solved Forum.

I HAVE ZERO BELIEF IN ANY AND ALL FORTHCOMING RELEASES OF ANY AND ALL JFK GOVERNMENT RELATED
JFK SUBJECT MATTER PURGES.

I HAVE ZERO BELIEF IN ANY AND ALL FORTHCOMING DALLAS, TEXAS JFK SEMINAR'S, SPEAKER'S, AND BOOK
PROMOTER'S.

I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT THE CONTINUED SYNERGISTIC EFFORT'S OF THE JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM
MEMBER'S MAY BE THAT LAST AND ONLY VESTIGE OF CONTINUED FOCUS, HOPE, REVELATION, AND TRUTH
SEEKING EFFORTS ABOUT THE JFK REMOVAL OF 11.22.1963, AND ALL RELATED SUBJECT MATTERS.
(11.16.2017, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:08 am

Tuesday
12:08 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

01.06.2016 - I Originally Posted this Encouraging, Inquisitive, Probative, and Sincere Headline and Supporting
Material.

11.22.2019 - Will be 56 years since The Removal of JFK, which of course has been followed by The Removals
of MLK, and RFK, and then the occurrences of Watergate, The Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, increases in
crime, drugs, homelessness, poverty, Never Ending Wars, and so many other questionable events.

Unfortunately we each can add to the Never Ending Lists that continue growing in frequency and intensity, with
seemingly less and less accountability, control, improvement, input, and understanding, etc., for "We the People..."

My Perspective has always been to study The JFK Removal from The Top Down Approach, and all Related Subject
Matters from a Historical Perspective.

Others, respectfully, prefer to study The JFK Removal from The Bottom Up Approach.

Regardless of your analyses, perspectives, reading, research, studies, and writings ultimately we are joined
in a Mutual Study of Corruption, Government, History, the Intelligence Communities, the Military Industrial
Corporations, Politics, Warfare, and Wars, etc. Feel Free to add your own.

Perhaps we can outline and update our beliefs and interests at this Point In Time going forward.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK MURDER SOLVED FORUM - 2016, 2017, 2018:

Postby Tom Bigg » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:03 am

Thanks Bruce for all your enthusiasm keeping the forum alive. I have a love hate relationship with the internet. I believe it has fragmented our societies; JFK I'm sure would be both impressed but also disgusted by what has become of intellectual and political debate. Also he loved women, his main weakness. Who doesn't love beautiful women? Possibly progress will happen through innovative artificial intelligence programs that will show who killed JFK with a 99.44% certainty. Many of us have economic problems, family concerns, sometimes of a critical nature. Those have top priorities that pull me away from online debate.
Tom Bigg

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?