Majestic 12

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Majestic 12

Postby Bob » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:34 pm

When it comes to who actually ordered the hit on JFK and who calls the shots on events which take place like what occurred on 9/11, it most likely comes from the group called Majestic 12. All the other groups we hear about are an underlayer to MJ-12 in my opinion. I'm talking about the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, the CIA (and other intelligence agencies throughout the world), the NSA, the FBI, etc.

http://www.crystalinks.com/mj12.html

MJ-12 originated in 1947 and it's evolved to the point where it's probably the most powerful entity in the world. An entity which can start wars, use false Flag Flag events to invoke fear and to trigger war, assassinate leaders and control politicians, judges and the media.
Bob

MAJESTIC TWELVE:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:55 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Member's and Reader's:

01.02.2016 - Bob Fox, Excellent Long Time Moderator and Member of JFKMS Forum, Professional Writer,
and Long Time JFK Research Authority, Speaker, and Writer Posted this Very Important Headline.

Reading, Research, and Study about Majestic Twelve may be the most concentrated, focused, and intelligent
input providing suggestions and thought processes to proceed with seriously in all meaningful JFK Research
Result Oriented Projects. My Opinion.

52+ years since The Removal of JFK, and the JFK Research Community has basically accomplished nothing.
ZERO. My Opinion.

Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How JFK was removed on 11.22.1963 has more than 15,000 articles,
books, conversations, discussion groups, DVD's, History Channel Specials, interviews, live presentations,
radio presentations, reenactments, seminars, stage plays, theories, T.V. presentaions, videos, websites,
etc., and counting.

55 years ago this month is The Anniversary of The JFK Inaugural. What do "We the people…" really know
for certain, to be the TRUTH ? Using what I consider to be that most useless, valueless, and worthless of
Standards, 'Proven In A Court Of Law Beyond A Reasonable Doubt" about anything significant in The JFK
Removal, WHAT DO WE AGREE ON AND KNOW FOR CERTAIN ? JFK IS STILL DEAD. THAT'S ALL WE KNOW.

80% of the JFK Researcher's have concentrated on chasing their own tails and tales. Less than 20% of all
living American's today either care or know about The JFK Removal, along with MLK, RFK, Viet Nam,
Laos, Cambodia, and every war since then, the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel, the Oklahoma Bombing,
09.11.2001, False Flags, etc.

We are still counting or evaluating abort teams, autopsies, bullets, caskets, conversations, discussions,
escape routes, homosexual stories, interpretations, guns, love stories, meetings, movies, movie alterations,
photos, photo alteratons, pictures, pixels, planners, rifles, shooters, shots, spotters, teams, videos, witnesses,
etc.

ALL OF THE FOREGOING HAS ZERO TO DO WITH UNCOVERING WHO PLANNED, AND ORDERED THE REMOVAL
OF JFK, AND WHO AND WHY IT HAS CONTINUED TO BE COVEED UP TODAY. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO HOPE
OF CONVINCINGLY ESTABLISHING "THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH" WITH THE CURRENT
CONTINUED APPROACH OF THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY. My Opinion.

JFK Researcher's are viewed as Conspiracy Nuts wearing Tin Foil Hats. While the CIA may have invented the
Title, the JFK Research Community has certainly overall lived up to the title on its own accord. In Fighting,
Name Calling, Complete and Total Disorganization, and Complete and Total Insincerity of Purpose are more
commonplace in The JFK Research Community than "insiders" care to admit. The JFK Research Community
has overall become a Full Time Business for many, and a Cult for others.

Bob Fox is herewith trying to put The JFK Research Train Back On Track, headed in the correct direction
so that it has a course to follow, and a destination to proceed toward in as intelligent a fashion as is possible.
My Opinion.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Majestic Twelve I would strongly suggest that if you consider your
effort, energy, focus, and time for your JFK Research important, you may wish to read, research, and study
each and every aspect of Majestic Twelve, and how it developed from 1947. Then proceed.

Majestic Twelve is like The Wizard of Oz behind the curtain. Follow The Yellow Brick Road from Majestic
Twelve. My Opinion.

As always I strongly recommend that you read, research, and study on your own, then formulate your own
Opinions and Thoughts.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

MAJESTIC TWELVE:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

01.02.2016 - Bob Fox originally Posted this Very Important Headline.

If you were trying to see and understand what was running a 10 mile long freight train, would your best
vantage point be the Caboose, or the Engine/Locomotive ?

That is what I think of 80% of JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Writers today. They are on
the Caboose of The JFK Removal, and The Train Keeps Getting Longer Each And Every Year.

52+ years and counting since The 11.22.1963 Removal of JFK and ALL WE CERTAINLY AGREE ON AND KNOW
IS THAT JFK IS DEAD.

I think that much more analyses, reading, research, and study needs to Focus on The Engine/Locomotive of
the JFK Removal. My Opinion.

01.20.1961 President John Fitzgerald was Sworn in as President of the United States of America for "We the
people…"

JFK proceeded to give what scholars state was one of the Three (3) Finest Speeches ever given. Sequentially
they are:

1. Abraham Lincoln's Gettsyburg Address.

2. Winston Churchill's Finest Hour Speech Against Nazi Germany and Adolph Hitler.

3. 01.20.1961 Inaugural Address of President John Fitzgeral Kennedy.

As we await President Barack Hussein Obama's Final State of the Union Speech, where are "We the people…"
relative to 01.20.1961, and the direction that JFK wanted to take "We the people…" ? ARE WE ON TRACK ?
ARE WE ON ANY TRACK ? WHAT IS THAT TRACK ? CAN YOU EVEN SEE THE TRACKS ?

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Majestic 12

Postby Bob » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Please see this episode from Unsealed Alien Files about Majestic 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SejD0Ul9ZrM
Bob

MAJESTIC TWELVE:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:19 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

01.02.2016 - Bob Fox Posted this Very Important Headline and Supporting Material. The Serious JFK
Researcher would be well served to quit wasting effort, energy, and time on Circuitious JFK Subject
Matters, and Devote Serious Academic Time following Bob Fox's leads. My Opinion

01.14.2016 - Bob Fox Posted Additional Very Important Supplemental Material that is worth serious study,
along with all related Subject Matters.

MAJESTIC TWELVE WAS CREATED 09.24.1947 IN THE UTMOST TOP SECRECY OF THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED
STATES BY PRESIDENT HARRY S. TRUMAN. THIS EXCEEDED THE SECRECY OF THE MANHATTAN PROJECT.

THE ORIGINAL MAJESTIC TWELVE MEMBERS RECEIVING THE HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION EVER IN THE U.S.,
EXCEEDING THE SECRECY LEVEL OF THE MANHATTAN PROJECT WERE:

* Secretary James V. Forrestal

* Dr. Vannevar Bush

* Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter

* General Nathan F. Twining

* General Hoyt S. Vandenburg

* Dr. Detleo Bronk

* Dr. Jerome Hunsaker

* Mr. Sidney M. Souers

* Mr. Gordon Gray

* Dr. Donald Menzel

* General Robert M. Montague

* Dr. Lloyd V. Berkner

SUBSEQUENT MEMBERS TO RECEIVE THE HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION EVER IN THE U.S., MAJESTIC TWELVE,
LATER INCLUDED:

* Allen Welsh Dulles

* John Foster Dulles

* James Jesus Angleton

* Nelson Rockefeller

* Secretary Charles E. Wilson

* Admiral Arthur W. Radford

* J. Edgar Hoover

* Gordon Dean

* George H. W. Bush

* Zbigniew Brzezinski

* John McCloy

* Robert Lovett

* Averill Harriman

* Charles Bohlen

* George Kennan

* Dean Acherson

* Henry Kissinger

If your are seriously interested in reading, researching, and studying the Engine/Locomotive that was Set Up,
Took Over, and Ran, with Increasing Top Secrecy in the U.S., and continued to accelerate it at a Geometric
Rate, including the Development of its Right Arm, the CIA and Counter Intelligence, and then The Creation
and Development of its own Bastard Red Headed Step Child, The Bilderburg Group, then you must begin here.
My Opinion.

Virtually All Other Approaches will have you begin on The Caboose Of The JFK Train that is now 52+ years
long, and growing. My Opinion.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about
a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:18 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Slav » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:20 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?