JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Postby Dealey Joe » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:56 am

As for me, I am tired of talking about the hole in the windshield and the throat, where's the brain? ect.

Hos can we get past this to the most important aspects or the Day that destroyed The United States of America.

WE no longer have a country nor does the people have input to those who govern us. We work for them, they do not work for us.

Watching the Debates is almost comical, especially the Democrats.

I, like Jimmy Files is getting up in age, I was 22 when JFK was murdered, he was the first and last person I have voted for in the Presidential elections. It took me a long time to understand what had happened. I think most Americans still don't realize what it meant. We wanted so much for the killer to be a lone nut.

How do we get across to Americans what really happened on 11/22/1963.

I watch the facebook forums and it is easy to see they don't have a clue, and as any forum you get sucked into conversations that immediately get misdirected, Such as JFK was a womanizer and other thing, one said he was held hostage by knowledge that LBJ and Hoover had and problems in his administration, on and on.

How do we re direct our energy to what is really important, can we get our country back?

So easy yet so hard, I was always told to put the train back on the track where it went off? sounded simple?

Very few understand the Constitution, I mean the original one.

Someone help me here to understand where to turn?
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Ed Teach » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:28 pm

As an old Chinese saying goes...to win a war one must be absolutely unscrupulous.

I am afraid that is the only way to get our country back sir...fat chance we have.
Ed Teach

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:40 am

03.22.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

09.27.2006 - I originally Posted this Sincere, Serious Headline seeking to generate Interest,
and a Team of Do'ers, and not a Team of Arm Chair Researcher's, or a Team of Talkers.

This was eleven (11) years ago.

Nothing serious ever gained traction.

Ideas like Disney Land, Disney World, and Las Vegas came in back then. This disgusted, and
frustrated us.

We were apparently not taken seriously.

We are still serious.

Since then we have received tremendous support outside of the JFKMS Forum from Bob Fox,
Phil Dragoo, and Ken Murray. They have been intellectually honest, and relentless in their
Professional Assistance to us. They have earned our Sincere Confidence, Respect, and Trust.

Eleven (11) years later we have thrown our own pebbles into the water, and are creating our
own ripples.

As we proceed with our own Independent Projects, we continue to wish everyone on the JFKMS
Forum the Very Best in all of your endeavors.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:20 pm

12.01.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

09.27.2006 - I originally Posted this Extremely Well Intentioned, Very Sincere Headline, and Supporting Material, Seeking Assistance, Input, and Support.

This was Over 11 Years Ago.

At that Point In Time, We were as Sincere, and Thought Out As WE Possibly Could Be.

After years of Effort, and Suggestion, WE gave up and decided to proceed in another direction with Our Own Advisory Committee, in Our Own Direction, Following Our Own Goals.

Silly ideas like going to Disney Land, Disney World, Las Vegas, and even much sillier Private Emails that WE received for decades made US abandon any thoughts like this whatsoever.

People were afraid, and/or Totally Not Interested in coming to Chicago, Illinois to REVIEW OUR TREASURE TROVE OF FACTS, INFORMATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND PROOF.

These simply put, are The Facts On the Table, CARDS ON THE TABLE FACE UP FOR THE BOARD TO READ.

Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo, and Ken Murray over the past decade or more have exchanged over 10,000 Emails, and/or Private Phone Calls, of Intense, Intelligent Assistance, Effort, Friendship, Support, and Thoughtful Analysis.

Slav, and others, after THIS TOTALLY FAILED EFFORT, WE TOOK A TURN IN THE ROAD FOR OUR BEST INTERESTS.
(12.01.2017, BB.)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby JDB4JFK » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Count me in just let me know when and where I'll be there!!!

Hey, maybe we can get Jack Lawrence to come??? He was in Dealey plaza that day!!!

I always thought if you could have got all the great researchers together to compare notes it would help put together more of the pieces of the pie that are still missing. For instance, Jim Marrs comparing his notes with Robert Armstrong. Jim knew the imposter Oswald's mother, Armstrong didn't and so on.
JDB4JFK

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?