AGE OF INQUIRY: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 5:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Member's and Reader's:

AGE OF INQUIRY, 03.26. 2010, first published in the United States of America by Xlibris Corporation,
http://www.Xlibris.com

AGE OF INQUIRY - "DEDICATION: TO JIMMY SUTTON, WHO WAS MERELY TAKING OUT THE GARBAGE."

Robert Clayton Buick, (RCB), "…pulls no punches in this final summation of the Kennedy assassination. He
tells of the high United States Government officials and Texas oilmen who tried to cover up their conspiracy
to assassinate a sitting President of the United States by controlling the investigation of the assassination
and the Warren Commission."

"Buick also reveals how one very courageous man stopped the United States Government from crumbling
before our eyes and saved a nation from a pending nightmare of criminal acts and corruption within the
highest office in the government."

"PROLOGUE: YOU WILL DO ME JUSTICE TO REMEMBER, THAT I HAVE ALWAYS STRENUOUSLY SUPPORTED
THE RIGHT OF EVERY MAN TO HIS OWN OPINION. HOWEVER DIFFERENT THAT OPINION MIGHT BE TO
MINE. HE WHO DENIES TO ANOTHER THIS RIGHT MAKES A SLAVE OF HIMSELF TO HIS PRESENT OPINION,
BECAUSE HE PRECLUDES HIMSELF THE RIGHT OF CHANGING IT." Thomas Paine.

RCB presents an interesting analysis of Gerald Rudolph Ford who was ironically thrust into two (2)
Major Situations to help evaluate, and generate tremendous change over the Past, Present, and Future
Beliefs and History of the American People, and therfore The History of the World, i.e., The Warren
Commission Report, which helped to advance Cover-Ups in The Removal the President of the
United States, John F. Kennedy, and The Pardoning of Resigned President of the United States, Richard
Milhous Nixon, and portions of the Cover-Ups therafter.

What effects did this have on the present back then for each event ? How did this effect American History,
and World History back then and going forward to today, and beyond ?

WHAT IS THE TRUTH ?

WHAT BECOMES THE TRUTH ?

CAN ACCEPTED TRUTH BE CHANGED ?

CAN HISTORY BOOKS BE CHANGED ?

You decide.

As always, I recommend that you read, research, and study the material, and then formulate your own
Opinions and Thoughts.

"This is a must read for history buffs, conspiracy theorists, and all who wish to know the truth about the
Kennedy assassination and its aftermath from one man who was involved with the assassination prior to
the unforgettable day in Dallas when they shot and killed the 35th President of the United States."

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on
any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who
may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:34 am

12.06.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

12.19.2015 -I originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material about AGE OF INQUIRY, one of 8 books by Robert Clayton Buick.

Before he wrote his 8 books a book was written about him.

I have recently been Emailed many times over the last several weeks asking about RCB's books.

I am Re-Posting them in order.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: AGE OF INQUIRY: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 5:

Postby Slav » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:57 am

Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?