TIGER IN THE RAIN: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 2:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:37 am

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

11.30.2007 - Willem Dankbaar originally Posted this Important Headline about TIGER IN THE RAIN. There
is a discussion under this Headline located elsewhere on the JFKMS Forum that has developed since 2007.
This is the first of nine (9) books written by Robert Clayton Buick (RCB). RIDING THE TIGER'S BACK, 1992,
was the first book about RCB written by Phillip Hemenway that proceeded RCB's nine (9) books. RCB is
currently working on additional matters. My attempt here is to help properly align and point out all of the
works of RCB conveniently for the JFKMS Member's and Reader's.

TIGER IN THE RAIN, was first published 02.14.2006 in the United States of America by Author House, Bloomington,
Indiana.

As always, I recommend that you read, research, and study all material on a Subject Matter fully and completely
yourself, then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts.

If you are interested in the works of RCB, I strongly recommend that you read all ten (10) of the books about/by
RCB in the order of printing and publication for maximum benefit and understanding.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:50 am

12.06.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

12.17.2015 - I originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material about TIGER IN THE RAIN, one of 8 books by Robert Clayton Buick.

Before RCB wrote his 8 books, one was written about him.

Recently I have received many Emails over the last several weeks about RCB.

I am Re-Posting RCB's books in order.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: TIGER IN THE RAIN: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 2:

Postby Slav » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:02 am

Slav

Re: TIGER IN THE RAIN: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 2:

Postby Slav » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 am

Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?