FOOD FOR THE JACKALS: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 3:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

FOOD FOR THE JACKALS, by Robert Clayton Buick # 3, first published 11.09.2006, by Author House,
1663 Liberty Drive, Suite 200, Bloomington, IN 47403.

1. RIDING THE TIGER'S BACK, 1992 by Phillip Hemenway about Robert Clayton Buick, the foundation.

2. TIGER IN THE RAIN, 02.14.2006 by Robert Clayton Buick.

3. FOOD FOR THE JACKALS, 11.09.2006 by Robert Clayton Buick.

FOOD FOR THE JACKALS is "A riveting work that continues to probe the Kennedy assassinations by the
author of TIGER IN THE RAIN, who was told by Lee Harvey Oswald that President Kennedy was to be
assassinated two months before he was killed in Dallas, Texas. The author tears away the veneer of
speculative assumption and tells what really happened on that fateful day in Dallas when 'they' killed
a President, and then murdered his 'kid brother', Bobby Kennedy, five years later in a kitchen pantry in
Los Angeles."

"Some 50 days after Lee Harvey Oswald informed me that 'they' were going to kill the President of the
United Sates, John Roselli started out on his fateful trip to Dallas, Texas. Roselli departed from Los
Angeles and flew to Washington, DC on a commercial airline flight."

"There he met with high ranking officials of the Central Intelligence Agency and the L.B.J. factions who
planned the coup d'etat by way of the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of
the United States."

"Shortly thereafter, Roselli boarded a CIA santioned MATS (Military Air Transport Service) flight to Miami,
Florida, where he conferred with Meyer Lansky the Miami Organized Crime boss. The subject matter was
(the) pending assassination of John Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, the morning of November, 22, 1963."

"From Miami, Roselli flew to Tampa to met with Santos Trafficante, the north Florida crime boss, on the
same CIA airplane. The following day he flew on to New Orleans to meet with Carlos Marcello, the south-
ern revered godfather who gave him his personal benediction and vital permission to carry on with the
assassination of the President. For it was Carlos Marcello who was treated most harshly and humiliated
by Bobby Kennedy after Marcello, Sam Giancana and the Organized Crime families virtually put the Kennedys
in the White House. Marcello was the one who sugested that 'to stop the dog's tail from wagging, you must
cut off the head.' Bobby was obviously the tail of the dog and his brother Jack was the head of the dog that
was biting Organized Crime."

"The following day, the MATS plane carrying Roselli arrived in Houston, Texas, where Roselli met with members
of the CIA who instructed him to abort the hit on President Kennedy. David Atlee Phillips was present at that
meeting."

"The reasons were quite obvious. David Atlee Phillips was aware that the L.B.J. faction had Malcolm 'Mac'
Wallace contracted as the shooter in the book depository building. The CIA and Phillips had an overwhelming
concern that they could be connected with the mob on the hit on Kennedy in the event that something went
wrong. At this point, Roselli began to show more loyalty and favoritism toward the CIA than to his lifetime
affiliation with Organized Crime."

"In the many hours of conversation I had with Roselli at McNeil Island, he never relayed these aspects of the
pre-assassination scenario for obvious reasons. He had shown disrespect toward the ritual vendetta against
the Kennedys which the families were pursuing. This I learned from John Battaglia in his indirect revilement
to me, when Roselli began to seal his own fate. Even prior to his testimony before the Senate Committee, I
sensed that Johnny Roselli was going to 'catch a cab' sometime in the future."

"Arriving in Dallas and upon the meeting up with Charles Nicoletti and Jimmy Sutton, Roselli informed Nicoletti
that the hit on the President was off. Charles Nicoletti being of some higher stature in the Chicago crime family
and being Sam Giancana's number one contract shooter for many years, was not obliged to such instruction. He
resoundingly informed Roselli that until Sam Giancana personally calls off the hit, the hit is on, and that Roselli
was to be Nicoletti's back-up shooter."

"Roselli refused to be the back-up shooter. At that point, I must speculate as to the reason for Roselli's refusal.
He was either afraid or he did not want to personally defy the instructions that the officials of the CIA had given
him to 'abort the hit' on the President."

"Subsequently, Nicoletti instructed Jimmy Sutton to be his back-up shooter of the assassination of John Kennedy.
Sutton reveled in the thought of aiding the revered Nicoletti in the hit on the President. This would be his first
contract hit at the age of 21 years, and he would 'make his bones' on the greatest hit of the century, to kill a
President."

"The morning of the assassination at a coffee shop and eatery just outside of Dallas in Ft. Worth, Jack Ruby
delivered to John Roselli an updated map of the the Presidential motorcade route, which had shown to have
only minor changes from the previous motorcade route that Roselli had received while in Washington DC a
few days before. There were no changes in relationship to the Dealey Plaza route. The Presidential motorcade
would be at a crawl in the few hundred yards of Dealey Plaza."

"Here and now I must question the intellect, the professionalism and the motives of the Secret Service, and the
people assigned to protect the President of the United States."

"If there ever existed a unique and perfect place for the assassination of a President, this was it ! A vast variety of
glowing red lights and the blaring trumpets of warning in the bright of day, Dealey Plaza was it."

"Two densely occupied buildings in close proximity to the motorcade, countless windows where assassins await in
hiding. A grassy knoll less than a hundred feet from the President, enveloped with fencing and trees, an overpass
where the Presidential motorcade would pass under in close to any awaiting shooter. And I keep asking myself why,
why, why ?"

"There were several forewarnings of pending disaster, and if I were the agent in charge of protecting the President,
I would not have permittd that Presidential motorcade to enter the murderous zone at Dealey Plaza. Not in an open
car, nor a closed top vehicle, nor a Sherman tank of war."

"The entire scenario cries out to me, a perfect place to kill a President…"

RCB, J, and B are extremely close, confidential, and personal friends.

RCB's works deserve to read, researched, and studied In Order to make the most sense of his experiences, so that
the reader may gain the most accurate insight.

RCB brings tremendous amounts of facts, information, insight, opinions, points of information, and theories
to the forefront.

As always I strongly recommend that you read, research, and study the material, and ralated Subject Matter
Material thoroughly, with a questioning mind, THEN FORMULATE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS AND OPINIONS.

In reading, researching, and studying this material, and all Material Related To The Removal's Of JFK, MLK,
and RFK YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING WAS COMPARTMENTALIZED, AND ON A STRICTLY NEED
TO KNOW BASIS.

Also, in My Mind's Eye, SEQUENTIAL TIME LINE ANALYSIS must be considered and evaluated at all times of
reading, researching, studying of The Removals of JFK, MLK, RFK, and all related Subject Matter's.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: FOOD FOR THE JACKALS: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 3:

Postby kenmurray » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Here is the book you can get on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Food-Jackals-Robe ... he+jackals
kenmurray

Postby JDB4JFK » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Bruce, please help understand this CIA Abort mission that they supposedly set in motion with Roselli. Why would the CIA tell Roselli to tell his people to abort the mission but not tell the same thing to Sturgis, Bosch (radio man), Lansdale, Hunt, Ruby, etc. the CIA knew how many shooting teams their were so why only tell one??? And Tosh Plumlee's story makes no sense either. They said they were their on an abort mission while standing across the street with their thumb up their ass! Makes no sense!
JDB4JFK

Postby Bob » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:21 am

I'll let Bruce give his own response, but to me the CIA "abort" story is pure bullshit. It's simply the CIA's attempt to "cover their ass" and try and blame everything on the Mob (their marriage partner at the time). Besides killing people, lying is the biggest attribute of both the CIA and the Mob.
Bob

Postby JDB4JFK » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:42 am

I agree 100 percent Bob, but we will see what Bruce says. Other names I didn't list that didn't think the hit was off was George H.W. Bush, Eugene Braden, Rip Robertson, Roscoe White, Dorothy Hunt, John O'Hare, all CIA people. Last time I tallied up there were 25 CIA people in Dealey Plaza not counting Oswald and Ruby. How does a guy like Joseph Milteer, one of the head person's in the KKK predict JFK'S murder, AND HOW IT WOULD BE DONE, on November 9TH to a FBI AGENT, and he is standing in the crowd on Houston and Elm watching it go down??? ABORT TEAM MY ASS!
JDB4JFK

Postby Slav » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:23 am

Maybe the abort mission was true for 1 team to stand down, maybe that team was compromised and they didn't want to take a chance and get discovered so all other teams continued and it took the focus off the one team, I tend to believe it if Roselli backed down and plumtree was there, I'm sure someone has more info on this abort team and what it really was.
Slav

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:31 pm

12.08.2015 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline about FOOD FOR THE JACKELS, by Robert
Clayton Buick, the 3rd of 10 books by/about him, all dealing with The JFK Removal and Related Subject
Matter's. My Opinion.

Ken Murray, JDB4JFK, Bob Fox, and Slav, four (4) of our Long Time Brilliant JFKMS Forum Members Posted
additional material, and their own opinions.

As always, I recommend that you do your own reading, research, and study, and formulate your own Opinions
and Thoughts. I am steering more and more away from arguments and debate. I respectfully offer my own
opinions and thoughts based upon my decades of Interviews, Readings, Research, and Study, and merely ask
that you evaluate it on your own. OPINIONS VARY. PERSPECTIVES CAUSE VARIANCES OF INTERPRETATION.
MEMORIES FADE. MOST CONVERSATIONS, FACTS, AND MEETINGS WERE NEVER RECORDED OR WRITTEN.
REMEMBER THAT.

COMPARTMENTALIZATION WAS EXTREME.

NEED TO KNOW BASIS WAS INTENSELY FOLLOWED BY MANY/MOST.

THINK ALONG WITH ME FIRST BY ANOLOGY:

What I am asked most, and many of you have often heard 52+ years after The JFK Removal is:

SO WHO KILLED JFK ?

And I usually respond WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?

* Who Shot JFK ?

* Who Ordered the Shooters ?

* Who Paid the Shooters ?

* Who Owned or Supplied the Guns ?

* Who Made or Provided the Ammunition ?

* Who Provided the Latest, Newest Map of the JFK Parade Route ?

* Who Knew that The Chicago Team DID NOT HAVE The Latest, Newest Map of the JFK Parade Route ?

* Who Provided the Map, Sectet Service Badges and other materials in the envelope from Jack Ruby to
Johnny Rosselli for Nicoletti and Sutton, witnessed by Sutton ?

* Who Set the Meeting between Johnny Rosselli and Jack Ruby to Transfer Credentials, Documentation,
Information, and the Map ?

* Who or What Group originated the Discussion to Remove JFK ?

* Who Picked-Up the Ball and Ran with the Ball for the Removal of JFK ?

* Who or What Group has the Need and Power to Cover-Up the Removal of JFK 52+ years later ?

* Who Benefitted then ? Who Benefits NOW ?

NOW LET'S DISCUSS REVIEW THE ALLEGED ABORT TEAM SUPERFICIALLY:

This has been more completely covered, discussed, and reviewed in the Autiobiographies - Biographies -
Memoirs that is being developed with critical and crucial input of other highly trusted sources, so I will
only cover this superficially. And defer to later at the appropriate time.

Simply Put: THERE WAS NO ABORT TEAM. And LHO was not part of any Abort Effort. Merely review
everything by Sequential Time Line Analysis. Figure it out for yourself. Merely consider what I review
below, in addition to what you know on your own.

Bob, JDB4JFK, and Slav basically nail it. My Opinion.

AND THE PROOF AND TRUTH OF THIS IS HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT PEOPLE.

Johnny Rosselli (JR) was not a DON. He was a Strategist, and many other things for The Chicago Outfit, that
expanded across the country. But JR was becoming more and more of a Social Butterfly since he started
operating more and more out of Las Vegas and Hollywood.

Historically notice what happened to Gangsters, Mobsters, Mafiosa, etc., when they became TOO POPULAR,
OR TOO UNRULY.

Al Capone, John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson, Machine Gun Kelly, Pretty Boy Floyd, Frank Nitti, Benjamin "Bugsy"
Segal, David Ferrie, Tony Spilottro, Barry Seal, John Gotti, John Cappas, Albert "Caesar" Tocco, etc., etc.

Tony Accardo was arguably The Most Powerful Godfather who lived, reigned, and ruled in the U.S. Yet he
never spent a night in jail.

Accardo, Giancana, Nicoletti, Rosselli, Sutton, and many others long stayed under the radar.

Rosselli was jetting across the U.S. meeting with John Battaglia, Carlos Marcello, Santos Trafficante, Meyer
Lansky, Frank Sturgis, Richard Case Nagell, James Jesus Angelton, Robert Maheu, David Atlee Phillips, and many
others. Simple phone calls from Pay Phones often covers Jet Setting Meetings that draw attention and scrutiny.
Silence Is Golden.

JR told Nicoletti that he wasn't going to shoot. JR did not have the Authority or Stature To Order Nicoletti to do
anything. If anything, JR was afraid of Nicoletti, especially with his Body Guard, Sutton there. And remember
that JR asked Sutton to be his bodyguard when JR met with Jack Ruby. JR knew how deadly and serious Sutton
was by both name and reputation.

Yet JR had met with Jack Ruby to obtain credentials, documentation, information, input, the Map, and other
details that have never been fully disclosed.

If JR was Seriously Part of an Abort Team, he would not do this.

JR met and rode with Nicoletti and Sutton on 11.22.1963. Shooter or not, spotter or not, Person to Abort or
not, seems to be hiding in Plain Sight. JR did not shoot. BUT JR DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO HELP
FACILITATE THE REMOVAL OF JFK WHILE IN AND AROUND DALLAS.

PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY ?

You evaluate and judge for yourself.

Was there an Abort Team ? No, in My Opinion. Sure didn't work out well if there was an Abort Team.

Did JR Abort Anything ? No, in My Opinion. JR SURE DID NOT ABORT ANYTHING, DID HE ?

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bob » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Bruce, excellent insight and information regarding the abort scenario.
Bob

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:46 am

12.06.2017:

12.08.2015 - I originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material about FOOD FOR THE JACKALS, one of 8 books by Robert Clayton Buick.

Before RCB wrote his 8 books, one was written about him.

Recently I have received many Emails over the last several weeks asking about RCB.

I am Re-Posting RCB's books in order.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 am

Slav

Postby Slav » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:12 am

Slav

Postby kenmurray » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:43 pm