ALL AMERICAN MAFIOSO: THE JOHNNY ROSSELLI STORY:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: ALL AMERICAN MAFIOSO: THE JOHNNY ROSSELLI STORY:

Postby Bob Jonas » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:03 am

Iron sharpens iron. Verbal sparring can be good as long as we don't try to sharpen our sword on someone's intestines! Besides, we're all on the same team here. Hopefully some clearer understanding, humility, and grace come about as a result.
Bob Jonas

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Very very well said Bob Jonas !!!!! And may I say Bob the contributions you have given to this Forum are outstanding ....
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Tom Bigg » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:35 am

Mr. Files will be getting out of jail in a few months apparently, hopefully he will disclose some of the solid proof he claims to have if he isn't sick of the whole past life that he led, since he also claims to be a born again Christian. At least he owes it to the country to come up with real proof beyond what he has disclosed already.
Tom Bigg

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:49 am

If Jimmy doesn't say another word about 11/22/63, he still would have given us more than anyone else. I treasure his two video confessions more than the Zapruder film. That said, I would be lying if I said I didn't crave more from him, but I must respect his privacy. Who knows? Maybe he'll write about all his experiences, but doing so may jeopardize his remaining years.
Bob Jonas

Postby Slav » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:58 am

As a Christian I hope he confesses all his sins and ask for forgiveness and tell all he did and others who pointed him in the wrong direction, I'm not so sure what will happen when he gets released there are still people out there who want the secrets kept secret. I hope God keys an eye on James keeps him safe and makes him do the right thing to heal the country and to heal all of us who have carried this burden for decades taking shots from the lone nut side and the cover it up side.
I can't wait to see what the next 5 years will bring us, it seems Bruce is working on something big. Keep my fingers crossed.
Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Postby Bob Jonas » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Great point Slav. The truth would certainly bring healing to this country but likely not without quite a bit of discomfort first. People would have to accept this painful truth first before the healing begins. Right now, they are in denial (lone nutters) or don't care (Dancing With The Voice Survivor Apprentice Chefs watchers).
Bob Jonas

Postby Slav » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 am

Who shot JFK - Files, Nicoletti,Roselli, And others
Who shot MLK- police officer Frank Strausser.
Who shot RFK - Thane Caesar
All Cia hired assasins
Slav

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?