ALL AMERICAN MAFIOSO: THE JOHNNY ROSSELLI STORY:

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:19 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

ALL AMERICAN MAFIOSO: THE JOHNNY ROSSELLI STORY by Charles Rappleye and Ed Becker, 1991,
1995, Published by Barricade Books, Inc., 150 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011.

In conjunction to this book I can also not strongly enough recommend the two (2) books by Colonel
L. Fletcher Prouty both of which I constantly recommend:

* THE SECRET TEAM, and

* JFK: THE CIA, VIETNAM, AND THE PLOT TO ASSASSINATE JOHN F. KENNEDY.

Reading these three (3) books in conjunction in a timely fashion will do much to open your Mind's
Eye. As always, I recommend that you read them, and draw your own conclusions. My Opinion.

Moving On:

Much ado, argument, criticism, facts, innuendo, insight, legend, points of information, sarcasm,
statements of belief, statements of hearsay, secret agreements, secret assignments, secret instructions,
secret meetings, secret orders, secret removals, tales, theories, etc., are often attributed to Johnny
Rosselli. Many are true. Some of the most bizarre, brutal, extreme were barely repeated, and never
recorded. At best we have a few bites of The Lobster Tail, or Porterhouse Steak, and must imagine the
rest of the Main Course. In and through The Chicago Outfit Johnny Rosselli was Legendary. He was the
Best of Friends that you could have. And he was one of the Worst of Enemies that you could have.

The complete truth will never be known, but this book is the Best Starting Point. And both James
Earl Sutton - Files, and Robert Clayton Buick are perhaps the Very Best, and only living authorities
on Johnny "The Raven" Rosselli. They both knew him confidentially, and intensely, both in his private
life, and his "Very Private Life." The Best Stories have never been spoken or told. The Friend of My
Friend is My Friend. The Enemy of My Friend is My Enemy. Often attributed to Johnny Rosselli.

If you are interested in this Subject Matter, and all of the connections to The New York Mafia, The
Chicago Outfit, Tony Accardo, Sam Giancana, Joseph Aiuppa, The Las Vegas Mafia, The Hollywood
Mafia and connections, Fidel Castro, JFK, RFK, Marilyn Monroe, and many others, this is probably your
best and most complete Authoritative Source available to dig an accurate foundation, lay the footings,
build the walls, and Structure Of Your Research On Johnny Rosselli, and all related Subject Matter's. It
is as complete as is/was possible. Many were already dead, and others did not want to die. Some hid,
some lied, some spoke, and some spoke under different names under total conditions of anonymity.

The following agreed to be interviewed for this book: Jack Anderson, Bryn Armstrong, BRADLEY EARL
AYERS, Vincent Barbi, Frederick Baron, Alfred Barrett, Ben Batchelder, Fred Black, George Bland,
Patricia Breen, Nancy Bretzfield, David Bushong, Joaun Cantillon, Jeanne Carmen, Ralph Clare, Grant
Cooper, REFUGIO CRUZ, Harry Drucker, Father George, Dunne, Harold and Carmel Fitzgerald, Irving
Foy, JIMMY FRATIANNO, WILLIAM P. GRAY, Matt Gregory, Betsy Duncan Hammes, GARY HART, Nieson
Himmel, Jean Howard, Allen Jarlsen, Boris Kostelanetz, CHARLES ED 'THE HAT' KREBS, Jean LaVell,
Dorothy Lewin, Ed Lutes, David MacMichael, ROBERT MAHEU, Ralph Manza, Ernest Marquez, Sam Marx,
JOHNNY MASCHIO, Frank McCulloch, David Nissen, Madeline Foy O'Donnell, John Oldrate, Richard Olsen,
Fred Otash, Roger Otis, Rafael Pagan, Marion Phillips, Tom Pryor, Dick Richards, FELIX RODRIGUEZ,
Sig Rogich, Gloria Romanoff, Leslie, Scherr, Frederick A. O. Schwarz, Jr., RICHARD SCHWEIKER, Budd
Schulberg, Leo Schwab, Joe Seide, Robert Slater, Sheldon Sloan, JIMMY STARR, Herb Tobhman, Gerald
Ulemen, JIMMY ULLO, Billy Dick Unland, Tom Wadden, David Waters, Joyce White, Les Whitten, and
Susan Woods.

"In addition, and especially in the sensitive areas of organized crime in general, the Kennedy assassination
in particular, and the secret history of the CIA, a number of authors and journalists opened their files
and racked their memories to help keep our work on track. They included: BRADLEY EARL AYERS, John
Babcock, James Bacon, Lowell Bergman, Chris Blatchford, Richard Bonin, JOHN H. DAVIS, Bob Dorff, Alan
Fitzgibbons, GAETON FONZI, Stephen Fox, Paul L. Hoch, Jim Hougan, Susan Jonas, Ron Kessler, William
Knoedelseder, Joanna Lancaster, Fred Landis, William Scott Malone, Jonathan Marshall, Ken Mate, Thomas
McCann, FRANK MCNEIL, DAN MOLDEA, Virgil Peterson, Dave Robb, Bob Rosenhouse, Sthephen Schlesinger,
PETER DALE SCOTT, Carl Sifakis, John L. Smith, Lyle and Carole Stuart, and Bob Thomas. In a profession
distinguished by petty jealousies, their generosity was refreshing and remarkable."

We have recently attended several times ASSASSINATION THEATRE, a stage play by Hillel Levin, and Zechariah
Shelton, in Chicago, Illinois. Many, many Chicago Old Timers and Legends still alive attended, including
Antoinette Giancana, one of the three (3) daughters of Sam Giancana. These people, and their families
never spoke, never wrote books, never did speaking engagements, and certainly never went on the Internet.
One thing is for sure, The Total Truth Will Never Be Known. My Opinion.

Filippo Sacco was born in Esperia, 07.04.1905, the first son of Maria Antoinette DiPascuale Sacco,
and Vincent Sacco. He later became known in America by many known and unknown names,
including, but not limited to: John Roselli, Johnny Rosselli, Johnny "Johnny Handsome" Rosselli,
Colonel Ralston, and the Code Name of "The Raven."

Johnny Rosselli's business cards assigned himself the title: STRATEGIST.

Rosselli's involvement in Subject Matter's in New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Hollywood, the CIA, Fidel
Castro, Marilyn Monroe, JFK, and many other Subject Matter's is both legendary, and taken mostly as
gospel. A critical and evaluative reading will demonstrate an inter-connectedness that is never shown
anywhere else.

An analytical, critical, intense reading and studying of this book about Rosselli will yield tremendous
benefits to the serious student of the before, during, and after this time frame on many far reaching
Subject Matter's that you may find of interest. My Opinion.

I ask for, invite, and welcome all reviews of this book both Pro and Con when you have read it.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: ALL AMERICAN MAFIOSO: THE JOHNNY ROSSELLI STORY:

Postby kenmurray » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:40 am

Johnny Roselli: Mafioso....

http://the-wanderling.com/roselli.html
kenmurray

Postby dankbaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:25 am

Bruce, sorry to say that you have mixed up Jimmy''s words here. Roselli was never codenamed "Raven". That was Gary Marlow.
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:48 pm

11.30.2015 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline.

Wim - I clearly know what I am talking about. I chose my words very carefully. I did not "…mix up
Jimmy's words."

Johnny Rosselli was Code Named "The Raven." This is fact. I know my sources very well.

This wil be covered in our Autobiographies - Biographies - Memoirs at the appropriate time, in an
appropriate manner.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on
any aspect of this Subjet Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who
may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby dankbaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Dear Bruce,

You Do mix up.

Gary Marlow was codenamed Raven. Not Roselli. You want me to prove? I have it all in writing from Jimmy himself! The only codename for Roselli was Colonel Ralston. This was a "floating" alias created by Chauncey Holt, used by more than one CIA agents, just like Edward Hamilton, that was found on Charles Harrelson. Ask Jimmy! He will tell you that you are wrong.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Wim - You are completely wrong, still and continuing.

You do not have All Of The Facts Whatsoever, and Never Did.

Jimmy Never Trusted Strangers With All Of The Truth.

Do you know what Red Herring's are ?

Do you know that for the CIA Everything Is A Test ?

You met him once for a few hours in 2003, and have never seen him, or talked
to him again.

I have almost 10,000 hours of Private, Documented Interviews, and All Of His
Actual Documentation. This accomplishes nothing.

Jimmy has told far less than all of the facts and points of information.

I have no desire to go tit for tat with you as it accomplishes nothing.

Johnny Rosselli was "CODENAMED" "THE RAVEN."

The other individual that you refer to had No Code Name.

I have Authentic, Documented Proof going back decades.

Whatever you chose to produce Proves Nothing.

On top of the above, you are wasting effort, energy, and time for nothing.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:11 am

11.29.2015 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline about Johnny Rosselli and Very
Important Authoritative Source Material. Perhaps one of the best. My Opinion.

11.30.2015 - Ken Murray Posted a Very Important Link that provides major additional facts,
points of information, and theories about Johnny Rosselli.

One of the many, very powerful Time Frames that needs to be researched and studied about
Johnny Rosselli is February, 1974 when Rosselli was Subpoenaed To Appear In A Secret Session
Before The Watergate Special Committee for Sam Ervin's Nationally Televised Hearings in 1973
that focused on Richard Nixon, the Break-In at the Democratic Party National Headquarters,
and many other Subject Matters attributed to both Nixon, Rosselli, and others.

Among the many Subject Matter's that could/would come up would be: CIA Plots to Kill Fidel Castro,
The Bay of Pigs, The Assassination of JFK, The Chicago Outfit's Long Time Realtionship to the CIA,
Johnny Rosselli's Long Time Relationship to the CIA, Allen Dulles, Richard Bissell, Charles Cabell, Ed
Lansdale, James Jesus Angelton, Bob Maheu, Ted "The White Ghost" Shackley, David Atlee Phillips,
Jacob Rubinstein a/k/a Jack Ruby and his Long Standing Documented Relationship with Richard
Nixon, and The Chicago Outfit, Tony Accardo, Sam Giancana, Charles Nicoletti, and Members of their
crew, and any and all possible relaionships to Richard Nixon, Secret Service I.D.'s, and Any And All Possible
Information about The JFK Assassination, before, during, and after, to and including the Watergate Break-In,
etc.

I AM STRONGLY SUGGESTING THAT ANOTHER WAY TO ANALYZE, INVESTIGATE, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND
WRITE ABOUT THE JFK REMOVAL IS TO DELVE DEEPLY INTO THE WATERGATE INVESTIGATIONS. It is
hiding there, In Plain Sight.

This is merely one of the many ways that I have been analyzing, researching, and studying about The
JFK Removal for decades.

Most of The JFK Groupies keep chasing their tails, and tales, and Acting Like, Looking Like, and Sounding
Like Tin Foil Hat Wearing Nut Cases to those that might consider trying to learn about The JFK Removal.
The JFK Research Community is, and has been, 90% of Their Own Worst Enemies.

IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Tom Bigg » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:25 am

Roger Stone had some information on the JFK assassination with Nixon and Watergate ties, but I haven't read his "Nixon's Secrets" yet, just the JFK book. Eventually an insider will hopefully spill the beans in an unexpected way.
Tom Bigg

Postby kenmurray » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:06 am

Watergate Episode 1: Third Rate Burglary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSoE62DCw

Watergate Episode 2: The Conspiracy Crumbles...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtGMjO5GNKk

Watergate Episode 3: The Fall Of A President:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBru5HL7mJo
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:12 am

kenmurray

Postby dankbaar » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Bruce,

You ask for my comments. It is possible that Johnny Roselli was codenamed The Raven and that you have documented proof for it. I'd like to see that proof by the way. However, Jimmy never said that Roselli was codenamed The Raven, at least not in public or to anyone else that I know of. Jimmy said that Gary Marlow was called The Raven. So are you saying that Jimmy lied? What would be the reason for throwing out such "red herrings"? It would only destroy his overall credibility, if you ask me. Here are a few fragments of letters from Jimmy:

You know, I was CRAZY about her at one time and I told this to Cher, a friend of mine who is also a friend of Wims and she confused what I said to her and she told Wim that You and Joan thought I was a piece of CRAP. What I told her was that I was CRAZY about Joan, before The Raven married her and I remembered it the wrong way.

Yes, I call Pam on Saturday mornings, that is when we're not on lock-down and we talk for 30 minutes. DCO is all most ready to go. But I told her I want to hold off on it and give the other two books a chance to sell. Also, I want to wait and release it, just a month or so before Wim releases his movie about me, The Hollywood version. And no, I don't want it out there and no, I would not tell him about my life or anything about The Raven.

Also. everytime Wim thought he had found out the identity if The Raven and posted it, I would always tell Bruce to let him know that he was wrong. Never once did I lie to Wim. I never told him who The Raven was, but when he put something up false, I would say NO, you are wrong. Never once did I tell him he was wrong about Gary when he posted it. In my heart, I thought it was Faith who had told, I was happy to find out it was you and NOT her.

I'm very happy that you and Cher have become friends. Yes, she is a very sweet and sincere person. As for Wim, no need for him to ask questions about Gary. Gary is dead, so is his history. Gary took his secrets to his grave with him. There-fore, I have nothing else to say about "The Raven." I loved calling him that. I think it up-set him at times that I gave him that code name. But you know how black and wavy his hair was. Sometimes in the sun it looked all most blue. Yes, Gary was a Raven...a beautiful bird the Raven.

I've rambled enough. Sorry! Sometimes I just get carried away. Like the other day when Bruce was here to see me and we was talking, he told me, the more I read about The Raven, the more I wish that I could have met him and shook his hand, for I know I would have liked him. For me, he was paying Gary a very high compliment. I too wish they had met, But I know that Gary wanted to keep his past with me away from the rest of the world. I do not hold that against him, I admire him for his hard work in putting that life behind him...
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Wim - All Inmate Mail coming and going is photocopied by State Police, the FBI, and many other
agencies.

We only discussed Actual Details and Information in person, ever. All facts, information, and
instructions are always given in person. And the facts or knowledge of another is never given
in letters. You never implicate an ally. Get real. Even important letters have Codes that you
and others know nothing about.

You are acting, looking like, and being perceived as desperate. It does not become you. Did
you stay up all night finding inaccurate, misleading letters that have Zero Proof whatsoever of
anything of value ? Is this how you spend your time relative to JFK ? Please...

None of this Proves Anything about JFK or any Related Subject Matter to the masses or those of
serious interest.

This is why we have moved so very far beyond the JFK Groupie Assassination Cycles long ago.
Why we drew a Line In The Sand after 2003. No facts, information, interviews, points of reference,
and theories have been given publicly since 2003. The Basic JFK Hoppla is as Dead As JFK.

When he received a letter asking what he knew about James Riddle Hoffa's body, the FBI showed
up. That was a test, as were many other letters. Your renderings prove the value of Everything
Is A Test. You throw a rock into the pond and see where the ripples go. Omertà.

Do you seriously believe that a letter from prison would contain actual information known by
somebody living or visiting him about actual details of Major Crimes or Murders ? No person
or family living has Ever Been Implicated, other than by reference to JFK, which nobody really
cares about anymore. The JFK, Tippet, LHO, and Jack Ruby Cases are All Closed. It is 52+
plus years since JFK's Removal. Zero happened yet again this year. 2063, the 100 Year Anniversary
will be the Next Important Date, just like abraham Lincoln.

The JFK Groupies are still counting shots, spotters, teams, etc. There is still no agreement on JFK's
Limo stopping, the Zapruder Film, etc., etc.

Do you seriously believe that a letter from prison to you, or anyone else, would actually confirm
and depict actual Scienter, Knowledge of an open case murder, other than JFK ?

Prisoners have Pen Pals, and Write Love Letters all day long to amuse themselves. That's part of
their life style. Put a hook in the water, and see who bites. It's a all a game. I assumed that you
knew it. Letters from Inmates Prove Nothing.

Knowing that nobody could be trusted you believe these letters ? Knowing that Internal Affairs
Division copies, distributes, files, reads, and stores each and every letter of Important Inmates
is well known. Richard Speck and John Wayne Gacy were fellow inmates. Everything that they
touched, coming and going, is still saved.

Joe West died never knowing or being told The Truth, and he was trusted more than others.
Everyone knows that.

Joe West, Bob Vernon, Jim Marrs, and you were Never told the complete truth. Joe West died
knowing next to nothing. That interview was given to meet Jim Marrs, and hopefully raise
money for Joy West, Joe West's wife.

The Full Truth has never been revealed, and certainly not in letters that are copied, distributed,
filed, read, and stored.

You paid Janet $ 5,000.00 of your $ 10,000.00 Reward to help solve the Tippet Murder.

Only a wedding photo was identified, with Zero evidence, facts, points of information, or
theories about how allegedly this individual lived a life of crime. Janet still wanted the
other $ 5,000.00 last I heard. Have you given it to her yet ?

This was a Fishing Expedition, a Red Herring, one of many, many tests to check for leaks
constantly, never ending.

There is Zero evidence, facts, and points of information on the Tippett murder added.

Eye witnesses are consistent with Jack Ruby and "somebody else" did it.

You paid $ 25,000.00 for the Last Gun used by John Wayne for an investment ? How's that
paying off ?

You paid $ 50,000.00 +, and numerous battles with Pam. How did that work out ? Trine
Day is not publishing anything by her, are they ?

Joy West, Joe West's wife, never received a penny last I heard. Will she ?

What would you pay for the Original Remington XP - 100, the carton of Unused Mercury Filled
Hollow Poiints, Nicoletti's used, and Roselli's unused, rifles, the Record Player from the motel
room, the records, and the other photo's on the role of film that LHO took a picture on, the
Map and Secret Service I.D.'s provided to Johnny Rosselli from Jack Ruby, or Charles Nicoletti's
Diary ?

You are approaching this from the Wrong Vantage Point Totally. The Basic JFK Ship has sailed.
IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.

Our Autobiographies - Biographies - Memoirs will make much sense at the appropriate time.

AND THANKS FOR HELPING GENERATE INTEREST ABOUT JOHNNY ROSSELLI. THAT WAS/IS MY NARROW
FOCUS HERE, ALONG WITH STUDYING THE WATERGATE FILES.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby JDB4JFK » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Bruce, so based on your last post all that Jimmy has told us could be a hoax?

I'm lost and confused on what is true and what is false as far as Jimmy is concerned?

It's been 52 years as you have said, so just give it to us straight!
JDB4JFK

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:39 pm

WOW,,,, two Titans of the Forum going head to head..Now this was interesting....And I am very pleased to see how civil both Titans have remained throughout the exchanges.No name calling,,,No disrespecting one another.Just civil exchange...Very proud of both gentleman !!!
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Tom Bigg » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:55 am

People say things that get misheard, misinterpreted, miscontrued, taken out of context or twisted in some cases. People have less than perfect memories, they are not necessarily lying just because they get a small percentage of their "facts" mixed up. In the video, Files for a few seconds confuses the name of Connolly with Kennedy. It means nothing in the larger scheme of things.
Tom Bigg

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?