Oswald in New Orleans: A Case for Conspiracy with the CIA

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Mark68 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:05 pm

I just ordered this book. Anyone here read it?

Not a pax americana enforced on the world w/ weapons of war
Mark68

Re: Oswald in New Orleans: A Case for Conspiracy with the CI

Postby kenmurray » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Brush with Oswald lingers for local man:

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article ... fb-desktop
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:54 pm

A news reporter interviews Lee Oswald's neighbors in New Orleans:

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... p_r_1.html
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Lee Oswald and his associates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7-mK_DsdaU
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:29 pm

kenmurray

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:37 pm

In our investigation we located Lee Oswald's illegitimate child from a romantic relationship in New Orleans.This child was first revealed by Jim Garrison in his investigation.With some deep research we located the individual who now lives in Texas under an adopted name.For privacy and personal reasons I will not reveal the name here.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby JDB4JFK » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Tommy can you tell us who the mother was?
JDB4JFK

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:42 pm

JDB4JFK for reasons of privacy we can not reveal his Mothers name here.I can say the individual is successful and has a family of his own and lives in Texas.His Mother is no longer alive by several years.If your really interested in this name you can find it as we did.We made a deep search of the New Orleans Parrish area and after turning over many many stones we found the names and the real story and truth of this long covered up part of this part of the bigger story.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby JDB4JFK » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:42 pm

ok thanks Tommy, I will do some digging. So he had more than Judith Baker on the side? Do you believe in the two Oswald's that John Armstrong writes about?
JDB4JFK

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:26 pm

JDB4JFK personally I don't believe that theory.It's interesting but for myself I think it pushes the whole thing beyond believable and gets way to complicated . I think the photo's that we have all seen of Lee Oswald in the military were he looks all bull necked and muscular was due to he was fed really good 3 times a day and had constant PT training and then when we see the photo's of him as a civilian he looks all scrawny and pale and real thin.And that's because he wasn't eating the same and no PT training. I do believe the CIA and Military Intelligence had used Lee Oswald in the last year of his military duty.I do believe the CIA along with Military Intelligence 100% orchestrated the move to Russia and also brought him back . I believe that James Jesus Angleton chief of the CIA's Counterintelligence in the 1960's thru the 1970's molded Lee Oswald into a CIA covert operator and used George de Mohrenschildt also a covert CIA operative in Dallas to guide and influence and position Lee Oswald right were the agency wanted him.Once the trap was set it was only to let it play out as it did. I think that small film clip taken in the Dallas Municipal building hallway tells us the real story.When Lee Oswald was asked had he fired that rifle that killed the President he not only denied it he denied shooting anyone.In Willem Oltman's personal files we found notes he had taken that George de Mohrenschildt had said shortly before his death .The notes told that de Mohrenschildt had said " He had expressed a great sadness of what had happened to Lee Oswald and a deep feeling of guilt. He openly had said “what a horrible shame it was that Lee had been put into the position that history had sealed for him”. He was innocent of what he had been accused of "....
Tommy Wilkens

Postby JDB4JFK » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:24 pm

https://youtu.be/LMAc7WKMP2c

Tommy, thanks for your response!!! Please when you have time listen to this 43 minute video and tell me what you disagree with.

Thanks,
jb
JDB4JFK

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:03 pm

JDB4JFK thanks for that film clip...Armstrong is one outstanding researcher I will say that.He is indeed very persuasive...I've always agreed that in the plot there was an individual who impersonated Lee Oswald in the months leading up to the assassination.( Firing Range , Auto Dealership).I just don't think the plot was as deep as Armstrong claims. And the part about Marguerite Oswald being a second I just do not believe. In our research we located several individuals who knew Marguerite Oswald personally and from what we were told of there personal friendship there was only one Marguerite Oswald.She was a very unusual lady and no one could have duplicated her. We also learned she was totally trashed out by the mainstream media very unjustly from day one .Personal friends of her's told us deep down she was a very good and kind and caring person.And knew her youngest son had been set up .She never could get over the close friendship Lee had with George de Mohrenschildt.She knew it stunk to high heaven and something was very wrong with that picture.But no one would listen.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby JDB4JFK » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:47 pm

If you go to Robert Armstrong's web site Harvey and Lee you can see the two different Marguerite's. One is about 5'7" and one is 5'0". The one you are talking about is 5'0". There are lots of crazy things about this whole set up. Such as Robert saying Lee did it and never talking about his mom. No one in there so called family, Robert, Marguerite, John Pic, etc. helping LHO get a lawyer for two days, even though he was begging for someone to come forward to assist him!!!

The most telling sign IMO was John Pic's WC testimony where he stated about the Thanksgiving day dinner, one year prior 11-22-62, that he and his wife didn't recognize LHO as the LHO they knew!!! They said he was thinner, a lot less hair, neck was different, and his eyes were more sunk in. Robert knew all this also I think they planned the Thanksgiving party to try and see if they could fool John Pic!!!
JDB4JFK

Postby kenmurray » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Tonight on Black Op Radio John Armstrong:

http://blackopradio.com/schedule.html
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:11 pm

kenmurray

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?