The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Postby Dealey Joe » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall:

Joe - I am not attacking you. I am cross examining you for clarification.

Joe - You say splintered glass ?

Define your terminology, please ?

What I see is a slight crack, with a slight chip.

Without putting words in your mouth, is my definition of what you saw more accurate, and precise ?

Thank You for your patience with me, Joe.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Bruce and hello Billy

What I mean by splinter is that I could see no hole just a crack.
A couple thoughts, I took a looksee at Dealey and a shot through the windshield into JFK throat would have been an impossible shot considering the angle of the car and possible places to shoot from.

If there would have been an entrance wound it would have done significant damage to the spine and would make a trach impossible to install.

I am sure I listened to those doctors say they had never treated a gunshot wound anyway and
the one doctor told them it had to be an entrance wound because it was a smooth hole.

They never gave a thought to the possibility that it could be a shrapnel wound. all they could think is that there was no hole from the rear that could be responsible. An honest mistake on their part.
I don't believe they were trying to cover up they just did not know what they were dealing with.

About the only eye witness I can trust is Roger Craig. I do think there was a possibility of a shot from the North side of Elm on the service road. Roger said there was a .45 slug found on the south side of Elm in the ground.
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

09.12.2006 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline and related information about New Orleans
District Attorney, Jim Garrison.

A good and valuable discussion developed about many aspects of this Subject Matter. David Octopus, Billy
Boggs, and Joe Hall made valuable contributions.

I CAN NOT RECOMMEND STRONGLY ENOUGH THAT YOU VIEW THE VIDEO OF JFK's LIMO ARRIVING AT PARKLAND
HOSPITAL A FEW MINUTES AFTER JFK ARRIVED. Jim Garrison was granted pervission to view, and use this for
his investigaions and trial, provided he did not show JFK being removed from the JFK Limo "…like a limp, wet
noodle, obviously DOA, Dead On Arrival." How else could they "…so nobly seek to save JFK, and use this time
to enhance the Cover Up. My Opinion.

This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about this Subject Matter here
on the JFKMS Forum.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about
a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Farewell To Justice

Postby kenmurray » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:55 pm

kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:01 pm

John Barbour will be having a conference Jan 31st live in Las Vegas where the The Garrison Tapes will be shown. Plus the guest speakers, will be Dick Russell, Joan Mellon, and Jim Marrs. It will shown on live. Barbour was on BOR last Thursday:

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black663a.mp3

Here is Barbour's web site:

http://johnbarboursworld.com/
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:27 pm

kenmurray wrote:John Barbour will be having a conference Jan 31st live in Las Vegas where the The Garrison Tapes will be shown. Plus the guest speakers, will be Dick Russell, Joan Mellon, and Jim Marrs. It will shown on live. Barbour was on BOR last Thursday:

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black663a.mp3

Here is Barbour's web site:

http://johnbarboursworld.com/

Nice job once again, Abraken Linkin! Good stuff!
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:41 am

Joan Mellon and Jim Marrs were on BOR to discuss the Garrison tapes and their appearance Jan 31st in Las Vegas:

http://blackopradio.com/archives2014.html
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:24 pm

kenmurray wrote:Joan Mellon and Jim Marrs were on BOR to discuss the Garrison tapes and their appearance Jan 31st in Las Vegas:

http://blackopradio.com/archives2014.html

Nice job once again, Link Murraydale! 8)

I watched JFK again last night on the Sundance Channel. One of the neat moments of that movie was watching the real Jim Garrison play the part of Earl Warren, when he was talking to Jack Ruby (Brian Doyle Murray).
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Sun May 11, 2014 11:54 pm

kenmurray

Postby Tom Bigg » Mon May 12, 2014 12:43 pm

I can understand why James Files did not want to talk with Oliver Stone, way too slick for someone who has had a tough life.
Tom Bigg

Postby JDB4JFK » Mon May 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Ken in that round table interview about the Garrison tapes they show that Gary Marlow character as Lawrence V. Meyers son that's in Army intelligence. What gives is that Marlow or Meyer's son?
JDB4JFK

Postby kenmurray » Mon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm

JDB4JFK wrote:Ken in that round table interview about the Garrison tapes they show that Gary Marlow character as Lawrence V. Meyers son that's in Army intelligence. What gives is that Marlow or Meyer's son?

Good question JD. I was wondering the same thing as you. I will try to look into this more online.
kenmurray

Postby JDB4JFK » Wed May 14, 2014 9:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... xp_EoNTrbc

I use to love Carson but not after this stunt. It's obvious in this show he was paid to divert and marginalize Garrison's case.

Enjoy!
JDB4JFK

Postby kenmurray » Thu May 15, 2014 3:09 pm

Garrison also appeared on the Steve Allen Show where Steve was more cordial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXZfsbpa2kI
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Thu May 15, 2014 4:47 pm

In the 1960s and 1970s, Operation Mockingbird was bigger than it ever was. That is the plan where the CIA put operatives into the media. I'm not saying Johnny Carson was an operative like some reporters were at that time, but somebody definitely got to him from the CIA. I'm sure there was some sort of compensation involved. The CIA does this all the time to this day. That's how they get loudmouth blowhards like Bill O'Reilly and Chris Matthews to sell their journalistic souls and get on the LHO was the sole assassin train.

In terms of Steve Allen, I heard him talk about a number of things over the years before he passed away, and he always seemed to have an open mind about just about anything. Steve was a very intelligent guy, who was well-versed on many subjects.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Tue May 27, 2014 5:13 am

John Barbour talks about Garrison on the Brent Holland show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s0A8XVhqSQ
kenmurray

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?