The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:36 pm

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Last night I re-watched The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes,
which I have not watched for a while. I am reviewing all of my notes, research, tapes, DVD'S, books, etc., in further preparation of some major projects that I am working on with Wim Dankbaar, Lieutenant Colonel "Dangerous" Dan Marvin, Retired, and of course Jimmy Files.

I will expand upon this posting as time goes on. However, I would encourage everyone on the JFK Forum to obtain, watch, and study this classic piece of work by Judge Jim Garrison, the former New Orleans District Attorney who filed the first, and only criminal case ever filed in the JFK Assassination. Further, I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, no other legal action was ever filed relative to JFK until Joe West sought to exhume JFK'S body, with the help of information provided to him by Jimmy Files. That lawsuit "legally died" when the Petitioner or Plaintiff,
Joe West "died under very questionable circumstances."

At this point in time I wish to stress:

1. The live interviews with Judge Jim Garrison.

2. The live interviews with Lee Harvey Oswald.

3 The live interviews with Jack Ruby.

4. The live interviews with David Atlee Phillips.

5. The live interviews with Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty.

6. The "marks" made in the JFK limousine, especially the front windshield, which Jimmy and I have always maintained was from a piece of
the exploding mercury tip hollow point that Jimmy fired from the Grassy Knoll with the Remington Fireball. It clearly is NOT a bullet hole.

I would appreciate, and invite, any and all thoughts on this video after you have watched it.

Further, I think many points in here underscore many points that Wim and I have maintained over the years. However, I will not elaborate upon those at this point in time.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:03 pm

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Has anybody in the last two (2) months since I posted this, watched The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrisopn Tapes ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Pennyworth » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:25 am

I haven't...Sounds real interesting....
Pennyworth

Postby David Octopus » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:18 pm

Dear Bruce and others>
Firstly thanks for the tip, stunning footage for sure! Garrison, Prouty, David Atlee Phillips, Katzenbach..

I've found at least 2x 17minutes from this great documentary they are currently available on the video google server. Bruce I'm wondering what is the running time of your video casette? According to the IMDB it should be 96minutes for the whole movie, right?..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104537/

Video>>

JFK Assassination- The Jim Garrison Files Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... m+Garrison

JFK Assassination- The Jim Garrison Files Part 2

Some undisclosed little - one minute part?

According to this cover it is THE movie Bruce recommended:
http://covers.torrentreactor.net/view.php?id=146702
David Octopus

Postby Billy Boggs » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:31 pm

I will, as a gift to all visitors and members of this forum, open my research data base.

Just go to http://72.240.252.180:5550/ and enter guest as name and guest as password. In the Kennedy section you will find the Garrison tapes 1 & 2. If you care to explore the other materials please feel free.

It is suggested you use a download manger as the bandwidth is very limited.

Billy
Billy Boggs

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

09.12.2006 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline that never received the attention that it so
profoundly deserved.

Also, Full Disclosure, the Early JFKMS Forum was hacked several times. Hundreds of My Original Posts and
Headlines, with much Original Research and Writing, were lost. I could not find this Headline under an
earlier Post, and this one took a slightly different direction than an earlier Headline of mine that I re-
discovered later. I have since become a little better at finding, adding to, or referencing earlier works
here by Many Of Our Greatest JFKMS Minds whom I always try to draw attention and credit to, and deservedly
so.

Moving On:

Every 3 - 6 months ridiculous arguments or statements abound about the alleged bullet hole through the front
windshield of JFK'S limo. Asked and answered so many times it amazes me, other than to realize that opposing
proffered opinions are arm chair researchers who have done minimal reserch on this Subject Matter.

But for the sincere benefit of the newer JFK Forum Members, see that lie as a lie yourself, or disinformation, or
misinformation. BUT IN THE END - WRONG. My Opinion.

The live video was taken of JFK'S limo at Parkland Memorial Hospital less that 3 - 4 minutes after JFK was killed
by Jimmy Sutton - Files headshot fired from The Grassy Knoll at approximately 12:30 p.m., 11.22.1963.

THE TOTALITY OF THE CONVERSATIONS, DISCUSSIONS, FACTS, POINTS OF INFORMATION, THEORIES, etc.,
ABOUT THE ALLEGED THROUGH AND THROUGH DEFY VIDEO EVIDENCE, COMMON SENSE, AND LOGIC. My
Opinion.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about
a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any
aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may
not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Postby Dealey Joe » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 am

Bruce I believe some of the confusion comes from a doctored up picture I have seen somewhere
that is a pretty close up of the windshield that does look like a thru and thru hole.
The Garrison Tapes show the cracked windshield as I'm sure it was. No doubt to me a shrapnel hit
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 am

Joe - When you carefully view The Jim Garrison Tapes filmed at Parkland Memorial Hospital 3 - 4 minutes
after James Earl Sutton blew apart JFK's head with a Mercury Filled Hollow Point from the Grassy Knoll at
12:30 p.m. in Dallas, Texas:

IS THERE 100 % BELIEF ON YOUR PART THAT THERE IS NO BULLET HOLE THROUGH JFK"s LIMO WINDSHIELD ?

For me there is no other conclusion possible. And anyone discussing this Subject Matter and issue without
viewing this movie/video is not worth listening to. My Opinion.

This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about this Subject Matter here
on the JFKMS Forum.

As always, I strongly recommend hat you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Dealey Joe » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 am

In the Garrison Tapes i see no hole just a shatter.
Bruce if you look at the down grade angle of the limo,
if there were a shot from the front it would have had to come from pavement level.
Even more important a front shot in the throat would have had tremendous effects of JFK's neck and head movements.
When that particle came out his throat he was already dead.
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 am

Joe - Thus there is absolutely NO HOLE THROUGH JFK'S LIMO WINDSHIELD 3 - 4 MINUTES AFTER JFK WAS
KILLED ?

And this is all clearly visible in a live movie/video made at Parkland Memorial Hospital shortly after JFK's
body is removed ?

This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about this Subject Matter here
on the JFKMS Forum.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about
Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinons and Theories.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Dealey Joe » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:42 am

I just watched The Garrison Tapes a couple days ago and that is how I saw it. no visable hole just splintered glass.
Dealey Joe

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 am

Joe - I am not attacking you. I am cross examining you for clarification for the benefit of others.

Joe - You say splintered glass ?

Define your terminology, please ?

What I see is a slight crack, with a slight chip.

Without putting words in your mouth, is my definition of what you saw more accurate, and precise ?

Thank You for your patience with me, Joe.

on the JFKMS Forum.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Billy Boggs » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Bruce, I cant believe you would dismiss the testimony of expert witnesses.

"The Men who Killed Kennedy Ep 7 seg 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAW-bxxZfcM

The Men who killed Kennedy Ep7 seg 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMXfBgjsh0
Billy Boggs

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Billy - I heard rumors that you were still alive. So glad to hear from you. I still have all of the great material
that you sent me so many years ago.

I am not teasing you. I actually thought of you 2 - 3 weeks ago. My girlfriend bought me the Complete Set
of the Original Miami Vice. We watch an episode almost every night after the news. Anyway, I swear that at
the end of the credits on an episode they listed Billy Boggs. Really caught my attention. Are you a Miami
Vice Star that we don't know about ?

Moving On:

I have this problem with believing what I see personally, over what I am told to believe by government
controlled sources, as well as arm chair researchers who have done superficial research at best, and flock
around a single unsubstantiated, unverified, unphotographed opinion. Especially when an actual movie
exists.

on the JFKMS Forum.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings, on any

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Last edited by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Billy Boggs » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm

I have this problem of believing what I see personally, over what I am told to believe by government controlled sources. Don't you ?
How true, how true! You may not understand this entirely, but I get the picture. Mine is the opposite, believing what I see, over government propaganda, with no problem. But I believe that is the difference between us. I am free of the political, and governmental controls, mental and otherwise.

There are too many well educated people who have testified, a major, shot came from the front, though the windshield. The problem with this is who was the shooter, and who did he work for. No doubt Jimmy has told what he knows, but like anyone else, he can not tell you of things he does not know.

A good investigator will not throw away evidence because he dislikes it. He must hold on to it, to the very end.
Billy Boggs

Next

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?