Letter to the Editor The New York Times.

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:16 am

Here is an interesting letter sent from Dr. Cyril Wecht to the Editor of The New York Times.
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 12:07 PM
To: 'letters@nytimes.com'
Subject: Who dunit? In Obsessed Nation, Question Becomes Who Didn't

February 9, 2015

Letters to the Editor
The New York Times
229 West 43rd Street
New York, N.Y. 10036
RE: “Whodunit? In Obsessed Nation, Question Becomes Who Didn’t
February 8, 2015

To the Editor:

This fascinating “Memo From Argentina” about the mysterious fatal shooting of Alberto Nisman refers to exhumations of prominent political figures whose deaths remained the subjects of continuing significant controversy in their respective countries – President Salvador Allende and Nobel Prize-winning poet in Chili (1973); President Joao Goulart in Brazil (1964); Simon Bolivar in Venezuela (1830). Two other exhumations of prominent leaders should be referred to in this context – President Zachary Taylor in the USA (1850), and PLO President Yasir Arafat in France (2004).

While all these deaths involved varying puzzling features, none of them entailed as much hard-core forensic scientific controversy as the assassination of President John F. Kennedy; nor were the official governmental rulings as to who was responsible for those deaths rejected by such a large majority of their respective country’s population as that which exists in the United States after more than half a century.

Would it not be beneficial to our nation to have the President’s body exhumed so that modern day forensic scientific technology and fresh eyes could be utilized to determine with indisputable finality whether the Warren Commission was correct?

Sincerely,

Cyril H. Wecht, M.D., J.D.
Forensic Pathologist
Past President, American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Past President, American College of Legal Medicine
CLINICAL Professor of Pathology University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Adjunct Professor, Duquesne University School of Law
Distinguished Professor of Pathology, Carlow University
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Letter to the Editor The New York Times.

Postby kenmurray » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Did the NY Times reply back? :shock:
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:00 pm

I wouldn't expect a reply. The New York Times and the Washington Post, two so-called "liberal" rags, are bought off just like everyone else in the MSM. Just think back prior to the war in Iraq. Nobody pounded the war drums about going into Iraq more than those two "left-leaning" papers. :oops: Okay, maybe FOX News too. :roll:
Bob

Postby dankbaar » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Why did he send it to the NY Times? They have no say on the exhumation of JFK.
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Wouldn't know why he would send it to the New York Times.He surely knows there bought and paid for and have been for years. Our investigation turned up a private meeting in September of 1972 in Dallas between Willem Oltmans, George de Mohrenschildt and Dr. Cyril Wecht at the de Mohrenschildt's apartment.
Oltmans private notes revealed just what happened that afternoon.He went on to record that George rushed back from a meeting in downtown Dallas he arrived only moments before Dr. Wecht. The two met in the parking lot of the apartment complex. In their first exchange George says “you found me”.The two greeted with hand shakes and moved to the apartment were Jeanne from the first moments was defensive asking Dr.Wecht what his intentions were and why was he interested in George ? In a very diplomatic reply Dr.Wecht says”I only want to orientate myself better about Lee Harvey Oswald”.
Oltmans notes revealed that George and Dr. Wecht had talked in depth about the Bay of Pigs invasion and George had compared the anti Castro Cubans hatred for John Kennedy as the same as the Jews hatred for Adolf Hitler.
As the three men talked Jeanne constantly interrupted over and over again. Finally Oltmans asks Jeanne to please be quiet and let Dr. Welcht talk. Upon hearing that Jeanne shouts “I am nothing but a dog” “I am treated no better than a dog”.
Oltmans tell's of his utter disgust with Jeanne's behavior and the meeting comes to an end. With an arrogant tone in her voice Jeanne tells George he likes anyone who licks his ass. Saying nothing George and Willem leave the apartment for a walk.
Once the two men return they are met at the door by Jeanne demanding to know what has been going on and where had they gone to. Shouting at the top of her voice “I know very well where you have both been, you've been on that path next to the tennis courts again.
I had forbid you George to ever go there again and now you have gone there again Jeanne shouted in anger. Furies Jeanne now begins to scream in Russian as George and Willem stand in silence.The private notes described the event in detail. It's this private sexual relationship between De Mohrenschildt and Oltman's that has never before been revealed .It was this tight personal bond between George and Willem which paved the way for George to reveal his darkest secrets of his personal involvement in President Kennedy's murder. Several weeks after the meeting took place Dr. Wecht sent Jeanne a container of Caviar which she flaunted to George about ..........
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:43 pm

Tuesday
2:40 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

02.21.2015 - Tommy Wilkens Posted this Curious Headline, and Supporting Material.

I am currently reading Tommy Wilkens book:

'WALKING THE RAZOR'S EDGE: THE DUTCHMAN & THE BARON."

In addition to connecting various points as I read and study, I am finding some point of interest to
me.

For one thing, I find the points about Dr. Cyril Hecht very interesting.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?