A secret code to information?

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Postby Johan van Leeuwen » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:51 am

francois bertrand wrote:Wim, you must have a separate paper (with text or number).... Cervantes didn't wrote the story of David Phillips !!!

Well, in theory it is possible that if there would be some kind of array of digits in the galatea (not intended for encryption but for any other reason) Philips has put the words of his secret confession at the exact locations these numbers refer to in his own book. It would be a bit of a puzzle for him to do of course, since the words must fit the context of the sentence at that place etc. so he has to find sentences in which the words exactly fall in place. I agree with Wim that we should not censor a priori so if the errata list (however unlikely since the errate list is not in the original version of the galatea I guess) produces well formed sentences when decoded with Philips his book representing his confession to the jfk murder I guess that statistically that would be impossible if it was not intended that way.
Johan van Leeuwen

Postby dankbaar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:35 am

I see what you mean now.
The allies of evil are ignorance, apathy and the wish to not believe.
dankbaar
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?