Richard Case Nagell

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Richard Case Nagell

Postby kenmurray » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Interview with Author Dick Russell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQKD77N_9xg
kenmurray

RICHARD CASE NAGELL:

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Reader's:

09.13.2014 - Ken Murray Posted this Brilliant Headline that never received the attention that it deserved.
I have been in contact with a Former Associate of RCN, and developing my own Research and Studies on
this Subject Matter for decades. Hopefully at this point in time, Greater Interest in this whole Subject
Matter will gain better traction.

Richard Case Nagell (RCN) is grossly overlooked, as is James Jesus Angelton, Theodore "Ted - The White
Ghost" Shackley, David Atlee Phillips, Robert Mahue and others who consistently have been.

52+ years have been spent arguing over the photo of LHO allegedly holding a rifle. Yet the inter-connectedness
of the above, and others, to LHO have been grossly ignored, and not properly Researched, Studied, and
Written about. I would love to see an honest, sincere Resarcher, Student, and Writer much more fully and
professionally develop this Subject Matter. My Opinion.

I am going to Post another Headline on this Subject Matter fully supportive of Ken Murray's effort here.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on
any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who
may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Richard Case Nagell

Postby kenmurray » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:23 pm

The Life And Death Of Richard Case Nagell:

http://www.ctka.net/pr1195-nagdeath.html

The Private Correspondence Of Richard Case Nagell:

http://www.ctka.net/pr1195-nagltr.html
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Richard Nagell: Assassin of Assassin....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aRMlHAnCzM
kenmurray

Richard Case Nagell

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:42 am

12.06.2017:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

12.02.2015 - Mr. Ken Murray originally Posted this Important Headline, relevant in many ways.

Robert Clayton Buick was Cell Mates in Federal Prison with Johnny Rosselli.

Robert Clayton Buick was Cell Mates in Federal Prison with Richard Case Nagell, at another time.

Dick Russell interviewed and wrote about RCB, and his contact with LHO in Mexico in September, 1963, in Russell's book about Richard Case Nagell, THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH.

RCB has been contacted by the Fed's, Dick Russell, Rob Reiner, and Robert Kennedy, Jr. to find out what RCB knows about THE REMOVAL'S OF BOTH JFK, AND RFK.

RCB has written 8 books after a book was written about him.

Recently I have received many Emails over the last several weeks about RCB.

I have Re-Posted ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK's COMPLETE LIST OF BOOKS, AND ALL OTHER RELEVANT HEADLINES.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Postby Slav » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 am

Slav

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?