Doug Horne

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: kenmurray, dankbaar, Bob, Dealey Joe

Re: Doug Horne

Postby Bob » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Excellent presentation by Doug. One of the most interesting aspects of what was talked about was the shot above JFK's right eye near the scalp line which was hidden from the doctors at Parkland because of JFK's hair. This was not the shot from Jimmy Files. His shot hit JFK in the temple and it caused the horrific hole in the back of JFK's head due to the mercury load which was used.

I also think that Doug did a great job talking about all the shenanigans which went on at Bethesda the night of JFK's autopsy. I think he proves without a doubt, just like he did in Volume IV of Inside the ARRB, that there was a pre-autopsy procedure done to alter JFK's wounds and to make it appear all the shots came from behind. Tom Robinson witnessed that procedure, as well as the actual autopsy.

Likewise, Doug does a great job of explaining how the Zapruder film was indeed altered, just like he also did in Volume IV of Inside the ARRB. Bottom line, the CIA and Secret Service had their hands all over that film the weekend of the assassination.

I liked Doug's summation of why JFK was killed, but I would have added the presence of big banking (Federal Reserve changes), big oil (oil depletion allowance changes) and the mob to the scenario, as well as pointing the finger at the Military Industrial Complex, the CIA and certain members of the Secret Service.

I also found it interesting that the KGB thought that JFK's assassination was orchestrated by LBJ, and that the Kennedy family sent an emissary to the Soviet Union to let them know that they didn't blame them for the assassination and that they thought the assassination was domestic, as in a coup.

Bottom line, if anyone has not seen this presentation, they need to. It's lengthy, but well worth the time.
Bob

Postby Dealey Joe » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:54 am

http://www.today.com/video/today/53593854#535938

Pay special attention to what Mary says about the Limo "Slowing" I just cant understand where the Stop for any length of time comes from, I Know Fetzer has long said that was the case, But I asked James Tague, James Files, Beverly Oliver and now Mary Moorman and none of these will agree to a Limo stopping for any length of time?

I am forced to take their rememberances over someone who was not there?
If you ask the wrong questions the answer does not matter!
then if you control the questions being asked the answer still does not matter!
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby Bob » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:10 am

Dealey Joe wrote:http://www.today.com/video/today/53593854#535938

Pay special attention to what Mary says about the Limo "Slowing" I just cant understand where the Stop for any length of time comes from, I Know Fetzer has long said that was the case, But I asked James Tague, James Files, Beverly Oliver and now Mary Moorman and none of these will agree to a Limo stopping for any length of time?

I am forced to take their rememberances over someone who was not there?

Then there is the other side of the coin. Roy Truly, Bobby W. Hargis (DPD motorcycle cop), Bill Newman, Jean Hill, Hugh Betzner and Bob Clark of ABC News all saw the limo stop.

http://assassinationofjfk.net/abc-newsm ... to-a-stop/

Clark said that the limo stopped immediately afterwards in a report, as did Walter Cronkite.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:44 am

kenmurray

Postby Dealey Joe » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Where are they saying the Limo stopped for 10 seconds? Hargis says they stopped once back downtown so JFK could get out and talk to people. Nothing about a stop on Elm St.?

In my opinion Doug Horne does himself no favor in teaming with Fetzer, although it does get him exposure he might not get otherwise.

I had in 1963 an 8mm camera and was aware of the double 8 and later the super 8. also had a projector and a required piece of equipment was a splicer if you were going to watch any film because they were constantly breaking and burning the film, especially if you had a projector that would run in slow motion there was a very high possibility that you were going to burn the film.

Consequently the original film did not stay original for long, you could easily burn 4 pr 5 frames and then when you cut the film to splice it you would lose a couple more.

The original was viewed several times, probably dozens of time so film damage was not just a possibility, it was a certainty. The man at Kodak who made the story boards even said they had to go out and get a projector so we know they were using a projector with a 500 watt projector bulb and I can tell you if that projector slipped a sprocket or slowed at all the film would burn and have to be repaired.
I don't know how much hanky panky was done with the film but I am sure there was plenty of damage to the film.

I would say with certainty that the film sustained damage before it ever left Zapruders hands.
To continue doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is "Insane"
Dealey Joe

Postby kenmurray » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:40 pm

kenmurray

Postby JDThomas » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Interesting aside about damage to the film:

Nearly all of the films that cover the limo turn into the Plaza past the TSBD were damaged by the authorities. Some have speculated that some event occurred at this point that the authorities were very interested in or even wanted to cover-up, hence the damage. Note also that the Zapruder film is missing this sequence altogether even though the man himself said that he filmed it.

If there is an innocent explanation for this, are we expected to believe that in the investigation of the crime of the century, the authorities were so dumb as not to take copies of the films and hence damage or destroy original evidence?. ... Because if the truth is being told, that is exactly what they did!
Do I hear another nomination for the Keystone Cops memorial award for incompetency?

Also note that Orville Nix claimed that his film had frames missing when it was returned to him.

My two cents on the limo stop - there are a multitude of witnesses who said that the Limo came to a stop or 'nearly to a complete stop.' It is taking this beyond a stretch to claim that it was stopped for 10 seconds. The elastic limit has been exceeded - I don't buy t!
JDThomas

Postby kenmurray » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Both Zapruder and his secretary said that they started filming BEFORE the motorcade made its turn onto Elm St.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPmZSF1KBp4
kenmurray

Postby Bob » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:24 pm

When Jimmy Files talked to Wim and Jim Marrs about the limo perhaps stopping, he said that it definitely slowed and he didn't know for sure if it actually stopped. Files said it may have stopped, but he couldn't be sure because his focus was on JFK, not the limo.
Bob

Postby Bob » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:28 pm

In terms of why most of the Houston Street film is missing from the various folks who were filming the motorcade, I don't believe it had anything to do with any shots. Everything seemed fine until just before the Stemmons freeway sign. I think some of the films may have clearly showed some of the locations of the shooters. Just a guess.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:10 am

kenmurray

Postby Dealey Joe » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:49 am

I didn't read this yet, what bothers me is Doug's leaning towards Fetzers and Jack Whites crap.

anyone else have an opinion here, help me out.
Dealey Joe

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Dealey Joe wrote:I didn't read this yet, what bothers me is Doug's leaning towards Fetzers and Jack Whites crap.

anyone else have an opinion here, help me out.

Joe, you need to read that. Plus, just take a look at Volume IV of Inside the ARRB. Yes, Horne agrees with Fetzer and White that the Zapruder film was altered. But not for all the same reasons. Doug talked to witnesses who actually had their hands on the film the very weekend of the assassination. There were two meetings. One on Saturday night and one on Sunday night. Each meeting had different personnel there. On the first meeting, Dino Brugioni was there. Brugioni was the Chief Information Officer at the CIA's pre-eminent photographic analytical laboratory. In talking with Horne and with Peter Janney several times, Brugioni said he was looking at the original Zapruder film on Saturday night. Brugioni said the film that we see today is not the original. Especially with the head-shot sequence, which he said lasted a number of frames.

Also, please read 59 Witnesses: Delay on Elm Street by Vince Palamara. In that book, Bobby Hargis said the limo did indeed stop, right after he was hit by blood and brain matter from JFK. The motorcycle cop riding besides Hargis, Bobby Joe Dale, said, "After the shots were fired, the whole motorcade came to a stop."

That may be why Jimmy Files was unaware of the limo stopping for sure. After he took his one and only shot, Files was only concerned about getting out of the area without looking too suspicious. He was taking care of his own business and not looking at the commotion on Elm Street.
Bob

Postby kenmurray » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Doug Horne has a new book out on Pearl Harbor:

https://www.amazon.com/Deception-Intrig ... 0984314458
kenmurray

Postby kenmurray » Thu May 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Doug Horne on BOR to discuss his new book. Says FDR knew of Pearl Harbor attack in advance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmiYo-v ... e=youtu.be
kenmurray

PreviousNext

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?