The De Mohrenschildt's Were Very Strange People !!!

Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today.

Moderators: Bob, Phil Dragoo, Dealey Joe, kenmurray, dankbaar

Postby Tommy Wilkens » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:24 pm

In our manuscript "Walking The Razor's Edge" The Willem Oltmans and George De Mohrenschildt Story we bring out some very strange and unusual stuff concerning the De Mohrenschildt's. Our story tells the personal side to the Oltmans and De Mohrenschildt's friendship. On January 26,1969 getting ready for his return to New York Oltmans tells of a strange event that happened that morning while drinking coffee in the De Mohrenschildt kitchen. The De Mohrenschildt's household was not unlike many other American households in America .A knock at the door brought barking from the family dog or in the De Mohrenschildt's case two dogs. Two chihuahua’s small in size but big in personalities the two "Nero" and "Poppea" were it seemed at times the thread that held George and Jeanne together. Both were pet lovers and openly talked to there dogs almost as if they were there children. And for Jeanne it was nothing for her to sleep with both dogs and hold and carry them were ever she went.
That morning as breakfast was winding down and all were drinking the last sips of coffee Poppea the female dog jumped into Oltmans lap and licked him right on the mouth. Feeling somewhat strange of the sudden affection shown by the dog Oltmans wipes his mouth quickly. Once seeing Oltmans wipe away the dog kiss Jeanne jumps to her feet furious proclaiming her dogs are cleaner than most people. Reaching down to pick up Poppea she cuddles the dog and says “you can kiss Momma”. With that came a reply from Nayda George's daughter who said Jeanne I have seen you kiss those dogs right on there ass's before. Now showing even more anger and responding in a very loud voice “you shut your mouth”. Next she takes Poppea and kisses the dog right on the vagina then picks up Nero and kisses it right on the dogs penis.
Looking on in silence and shocked at what they had all just witnessed Jeanne then says “so” now that proves dogs are cleaner than people. What in heaven is more cleaner than a dog? I would never dream of kissing George there or any other man .

On each and every visit to the De Mohrenschildt home Oltmans would tell of one event after the other concerning the two dogs. Calling Nero “the crown prince of the family”who ruled the roost.

In another dog event Jeanne told were on one occasion when George and herself were in Jamaica the dogs had been Quarantined at the airport.
After throwing a huge fit and making a spectacle of herself because the Jamaican authorities would not allow the dogs to leave the airport for twenty four hours she decided to stay with the dogs in the dog impound and slept with the dogs in there cage only to come out when the dogs came out to be walked and to defecate. The cages Jeanne told were small and she was forced to crawl in. This is just a few of the strange stories concerning the De Mohrenschildt's private life that we bring out in our manuscript.
Tommy Wilkens

Postby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Tuesday
6:09 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:

04.07.2014 - Tommy Wilkens Originally Posted this "Strange" Headline, and Supporting Material.

I am currently reading Tommy Wilkens book:

"WALKING THE RAZOR'S EDGE: THE DUTCHMAN & THE BARON.

I recalled reading this very strange recantation of strange behavior at the de Mohrenschildts
home with their pet dogs by Jeanne de Mohrenschildt.

Lee Harvey Oswald allegedly had a close relationship with the de Mohrenschildts.

I'm not quite sure of what to make of this Alleged Gross Occurrence. But I give Tommy Wilkens great
credit for being direct about this, and related Subject Matters.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Return to Who shot JFK, and why?